Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] B1.Cash — Cryptocurrency exchange and financial agregator 🔥  (Read 1306 times)
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

Cryptocurrnecy market isnt stable now, many people don’t risk to invest in it. And there isnt much training info about working in it. I think that you’d attract more people if u educated them.
I think that the exchange shouldn’t be engaged in training. As for big risks, B1.cash offers users to use insurance to cover possible losses in case the rate drops.
Do u mean that all the losses will be compensated?
Judging by the info specified on the site, insurance company will refund any losses.
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

Cryptocurrnecy market isnt stable now, many people don’t risk to invest in it. And there isnt much training info about working in it. I think that you’d attract more people if u educated them.
I think that the exchange shouldn’t be engaged in training. As for big risks, B1.cash offers users to use insurance to cover possible losses in case the rate drops.
Judging by the info specified on the site, insurance company will refund any losses.
It’d be great. But it looks like such insurance is very expensive.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

No way, someone has already told that the commission is 1% of the insurance amount.
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

No way, someone has already told that the commission is 1% of the insurance amount.
Okay, and I get some income, will I have give some part of it to insurance comoany?
B1CASH

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

Okay, and I get some income, will I have give some part of it to insurance comoany?
The insurance company, accredited by B1.CASH will provide users with two products - insurance of the savings of cryptocurrency from the depreciation and hacker attacks. The tariff line is now undergoing the final approval, but its already known for sure that the commission of the deposit insurance will be 1% of the amount that the user plans to insure. The insurance term is 1 year. If during this period the cryptocurrency rate in which the user has placed his funds will be lower than at the date of conclusion of the insurance contract, the insurance company will compensate for the insurance difference. If the cryptocurrency rate will be higher, the policyholder transfers 50% of the amount of the exchange difference to the insurance company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: