Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:11:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀  (Read 6192 times)
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

SONDER ICO Community manager

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

Hi! I am  representative of closed community of expereinced traders. We are interested to participate in your Private sale. How can we do this?
To participate in Sonder Private Sale, please, contact us via e-mail, pinned at our official website, and point "Private Sale" as a subject of letter.
We want to enter to your private sale too, but we are big pool of investors, are there any better conditions for early investors?

Our early investors will be provided with discounts up to 30% and more, dependant on investments size. To get more information, please, contact us via e-mail, pinned at our official website.
Nchaon

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

What guarantees do you give to investors?
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

What guarantees do you give to investors?
Every early investors should pass the procedure with accordance to SAFT (Simple Agreements for Future Tokens). It would formalize relations between investors and Sonder Team.
Sayned

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

When tokens will be send to investors?
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:57:43 AM

During 10 days after ICO is finished SNR-tokens will be automatically transerred from Private Cabinets to investors ETH-addresses.
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:03:21 AM

Why is there 0 feez? Maybe that's not a good choice for your project?
Damien_Gabriel

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

During 10 days after ICO is finished SNR-tokens will be automatically transerred from Private Cabinets to investors ETH-addresses.

After 10 days from  ICO I’ll get my SNR-tokens on Private Cabinets on ETH-addresses, but when I can to withdraw it?
Damien_Gabriel

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

What kind of transaction confirmation mechanism is planned for using with the P2P exchange service. Will smart contracts be available?
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

Why is there 0 feez? Maybe that's not a good choice for your project?
Its a good choice for blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrencies economy.  Besides, high-profitable masternodes will become our source of incomings, cause there are 10% of total supply, reserved for guaranteeing network activities.
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

After 10 days from  ICO I’ll get my SNR-tokens on Private Cabinets on ETH-addresses, but when I can to withdraw it?
You will get tokens on your Private Cabinet account immediately after sending your investments. During 10 days after ICO they will be automatically withdrawed to your ETH-address.  After that you will be free to do with them any operations as soon as SNR-tokens will be listed to first exchanges.
Elraral

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

You will get tokens on your Private Cabinet account immediately after sending your investments. During 10 days after ICO they will be automatically withdrawed to your ETH-address.  After that you will be free to do with them any operations as soon as SNR-tokens will be listed to first exchanges.

What exchanges are planned?
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to spread such information currently
Elraral

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

But will people have any reasons to buy your tokens, except scepulation aims?
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

After 10 days from  ICO I’ll get my SNR-tokens on Private Cabinets on ETH-addresses, but when I can to withdraw it?
You will get tokens on your Private Cabinet account immediately after sending your investments. During 10 days after ICO they will be automatically withdrawed to your ETH-address.  After that you will be free to do with them any operations as soon as SNR-tokens will be listed to first exchanges.

After Sonder Mainnet launch and token-swap Sonder coin will become a payment means with zero fees and fast transactions speed. So, if people want
to pay for goods and services easily and almost without charges,then yes, they will have reasons for buying our tokens (and coins furthermore)  Wink
Elraral

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

After 10 days from  ICO I’ll get my SNR-tokens on Private Cabinets on ETH-addresses, but when I can to withdraw it?
You will get tokens on your Private Cabinet account immediately after sending your investments. During 10 days after ICO they will be automatically withdrawed to your ETH-address.  After that you will be free to do with them any operations as soon as SNR-tokens will be listed to first exchanges.

After Sonder Mainnet launch and token-swap Sonder coin will become a payment means with zero fees and fast transactions speed. So, if people want
to pay for goods and services easily and almost without charges,then yes, they will have reasons for buying our tokens (and coins furthermore)  Wink

So, you are not going be the next speculation coin?
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

We are just going to bring payment with cryptocurrencies closer to peoples everyday life   Roll Eyes
fazyki

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

Look at their team and cap. Its the next moon coin )))
Elraral

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

whats with their team
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Still don't get it. Are you going to develop your own blockchain and will be moving payments onto that blockchain or you're just another DApp on Ethereum network
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

Still don't get it. Are you going to develop your own blockchain and will be moving payments onto that blockchain or you're just another DApp on Ethereum network
Hi! We are going to develop our own blockchain, because providing technology of addresses obfuscation will be impossible on Ethrereum network. After Sonder Mainnet Launch token-swap will be happen and SNR-tokens will be converted into Sonder coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: