Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀  (Read 6192 times)
zaqhig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

greetings to the community! give me more information about the Sonder wallets and its security measures. i think that that many other people who’s into it often hear that one more wallet was hacked. this hinders the development of the industry greatly. does Sonder have their own solutions for this problem?

have a good day! the options of the Sonder wallet will be truly unprecedented in terms of security, privacy and ease of use. developers understand the urgency of this problem.   a whole WP section is dedicated to this.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
click1297

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

greetings to the community! give me more information about the Sonder wallets and its security measures. i think that that many other people who’s into it often hear that one more wallet was hacked. this hinders the development of the industry greatly. does Sonder have their own solutions for this problem?

have a good day! the options of the Sonder wallet will be truly unprecedented in terms of security, privacy and ease of use. developers understand the urgency of this problem.   a whole WP section is dedicated to this.
which tools will be used?
zaqhig

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

the latest achievements in biometrics, including voice recognition used when u sign in. also, it will work with all types of blockchains, this will make it possible to store almost any coins. i am sure that developments are still underway and soon we will learn more.
click1297

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

the latest achievements in biometrics, including voice recognition used when u sign in. also, it will work with all types of blockchains, this will make it possible to store almost any coins. i am sure that developments are still underway and soon we will learn more.
any coins? there’re already thousands of them, right? i don’t think that all of them are necessary
zaqhig

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

any coins? there’re already thousands of them, right? i don’t think that all of them are necessary

that’s right! priority is given to the first and the best 100 Coinmarketcap coins.
click1297

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

that’s right! priority is given to the first and the best 100 Coinmarketcap coins.
is it possible to chat in the wallets?
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

SONDER ICO Community manager

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

is it necessary to undergo KYC procedures now?
no
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

Tell me please, what should I do to participate in the sale?
Register at our official website (Sign UP button), then Log in and send your contributions to ETH-address at your Private Cabinet
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

what will happen to the market after the implementation of Sonder's mission and objectives? As far as I understand, there’re still quite realistic and non-global goals. i like this because many projects, in my opinion, didnt succeed precisely because of inadequate ambitions.
the SONDER project was designed to overcome the main barriers for the full integration of blockchain technologies into the e-commerce market. i completely agree with the advantages you specified, i’d even say that the team has adequate goals. 
what top tasks will Sonder solve?
1. Making payments with cryptocurrencies for goods and services as easy and as with fiat money.
2. Making microtransactions efficient and cheap
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

i've taken a look at the way which apps work on the site in several times.... is this a demo version? or is it already ready for the developers?
Its demo version with almost finished front-end development. In Q2-Q3 Alpha version will be available for testers
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

what role does the Asian staff play in the project? purely representative functions only? or are they dealing with operational issues?
Kenjiro Tamaki is our Co-founder and Benjamin Li is Investment Advisor. These people are one of key players in establishing partnerships between Sonder and Asian e-commerce market representators.
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

Addresses obfuscation, hiding balances status and TX Hash info, encrypted chat
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

is it possible to chat in the wallets?
As i had said above, there will be encrypted chat in Sonder Wallet, which will help to avoid scammers actions
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

There are a lot of directions and projects in the field of e-commerce. Does Sonder already have potential partnership offers from other start-ups?
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

Our CEO Jokubas Drazdas with  our  Investment Advisor Benjamin Li at the meeting with online-stores owners in China
spyQQgood

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

previously i visited the project page and saw other dates for the ICO. what has changed?
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

previously i visited the project page and saw other dates for the ICO. what has changed?
the soft cap was collected during the pre-sale fast, that’s why the timeframes were changed. hard cap can be collected soon, too! )
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

Currently, some ambitious projects declare that they are even ready to work with real banks on the basis of their own cryptocurrency. What do the founders think about this? Do they themselves plan such activities?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

if I plan to invest in the project for a long time, can i expect any dividends in the future? is something planned by the developers?
vidrwD15

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:36:07 PM
Merited by angercoin (1)

a post about a meeting with possible partners from China appeared not so long ago. what’s the result? did you manage to agree on something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: