Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀  (Read 6192 times)
robinzzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

do i understand correctly that the minimum commission in the system is provided by using a more efficient protocol of work? so it's not just a marketing move? 
ilcaramba

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

the project promises excellent and popular things – there is even nothing to argue about.

but what has already been done?

or what can we see in the near future, so as not to doubt in the achieved intermediate results?
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

the project promises excellent and popular things – there is even nothing to argue about.

or what can we see in the near future, so as not to doubt in the achieved intermediate results?
the project began functioning about a year ago and the team was formed in the 3rd quarter of 2017

this is a fairly young startup, but still, we already can talk about certain successes

i would like to point out clear and demanded business ideas, as well as the fact that Asian partners are already involved in the project
ilcaramba

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

the project began functioning about a year ago and the team was formed in the 3rd quarter of 2017

this is a fairly young startup, but still, we already can talk about certain successes

i would like to point out clear and demanded business ideas, as well as the fact that Asian partners are already involved in the project
what has been done already?
shokhibul

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

after the sale, they promise please us with the first working versions of the platform and wallet

they also have planed the listing on exchanges for this quarter

the presence of Internet attributes you can see for yourself
ilcaramba

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

after the sale, they promise please us with the first working versions of the platform and wallet

When will appear the fully operational and functional versions of the platform?
shokhibul

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

When will appear the fully operational and functional versions of the platform?
according to the road map, this will take place in the 4th quarter of this yea

then they will start searching for new partnerships

though, I think that if the market accepts the tools, it won’t be necessary to look for partners))
Kimberly349

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

apparently, Sonder has an advantage over other systems

i read the white paper

will you really need to create a completely new blockchain?
ionbefore

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

i read the white paper

yes, that’s what was planned

if we take other blockchains, some of the main ones offer functionality that is now in demand on the market, but only Sonder meets all the needs
Kimberly349

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

i read the white paper

if we take other blockchains, some of the main ones offer functionality that is now in demand on the market, but only Sonder meets all the needs
the practice of creating a custom blockchain is quite rare today

doesn’t that make the project too expensive?
ionbefore

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

i read the white paper

no! first of all, they use well-known technologies that are combined in Sonder’s approach

secondly, the creation of a completely individual approach is not so uncommon today

thirdly, it is the most important thing, as this blockchain and rules will ensure the declared confidentiality and protection
Kimberly349

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

i read the white paper

no! first of all, they use well-known technologies that are combined in Sonder’s approach

secondly, the creation of a completely individual approach is not so uncommon today

thirdly, it is the most important thing, as this blockchain and rules will ensure the declared confidentiality and protection
Well, and what about the financial part?
ionbefore

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

i read the white paper

the project seeks 6 million dollars

as a comparison, other startups rarely claim amounts less than 10-15 million

so everything is pretty reasonable in terms of price
Kimberly349

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

i read the white paper

the project seeks 6 million dollars

as a comparison, other startups rarely claim amounts less than 10-15 million

so everything is pretty reasonable in terms of price
Indeed, that’s very “modest” by today's standards. I wonder if they will conduct more sales or something like that to raise the capitalization in the future?
Neo501

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:25:31 AM

Why did the platform choose to use the masternode? Or they can’t do without them with this technology? I’m sorry, if it’s a stupid question)
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

Who will be the main user of Sonder’s technologies? Who can be interested in this offer in the first place?
ericaknol

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

will any of project’s partners get some of tokens?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

will any of project’s partners get some of tokens?
there is no information about this in the white paper so far

it seems that Sonder will be completely independent
Shaurman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

what will be the most beneficial activity for the platform? what will bring the biggest revenue?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

does Sonder promise zero commissions?

but how they are going to make money then?

how can they run a profitable business then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: