Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀  (Read 6191 times)
app2endad

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

in addition to the wallet and transactions, will smthng else be among the opportunities and tools of the platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

will Sonder provide some kind of analytical apparatus on the basis of its platform? u know, if it’s possible to trade cryptocurrencies, i’d like to see the simplest tools  
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

Will anonymity allow to avoid taxes when shopping? i hope i asked a legitimate question)
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

do developers plan to participate in the Consensus 2018? it’d be cool to meet them there.
ruksanaa

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:01:38 PM

now one of the main barriers to enter the cryptoworld is its complexity. in case of Sonder, the concept of “ease of use” is heard very often. has the project managed to achieve the required level of availability?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

will Sonder's wallet provide an opportunity to manage a lot of different cryptocurrencies? what is already known about it?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

now one of the main barriers to enter the cryptoworld is its complexity. in case of Sonder, the concept of “ease of use” is heard very often. has the project managed to achieve the required level of availability?
we’ll see it soon. however, judging by the concept and the approaches that we can see, the use of Sonder will just become very available and convenient. by the way, the main video of the project is devoted to the issue of usability: https://youtu.be/FhkaC5zIMSk
ruksanaa

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

we’ll see it soon. however, judging by the concept and the approaches that we can see, the use of Sonder will just become very available and convenient. by the way, the main video of the project is devoted to the issue of usability: https://youtu.be/FhkaC5zIMSk
many people are also interested in anonymity in addition to availability!
MadduckUK

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

the platform will provide everything you need in this case, too. anonymity will be completely under control.   it can be controlled.
ruksanaa

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

the platform will provide everything you need in this case, too. anonymity will be completely under control.   it can be controlled.
unfortunately, this fact can become an obstacle for the use of the project...
MadduckUK

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:36:44 PM

it’s right so far. however, it isnt a reason to stop working. the opinion about cryptocurrencies in the world is gradually changing and becoming more positive. in addition, not all countries around the world are against using crypto currency. it's all a matter of time, i think.
ruksanaa

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

it’s right so far. however, it isnt a reason to stop working. the opinion about cryptocurrencies in the world is gradually changing and becoming more positive. in addition, not all countries around the world are against using crypto currency. it's all a matter of time, i think.
are there already projects or start-ups in Asia which are already ready to start using Sonder?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

I use cryptocurrencies. unfortunately, every time i have to spend a lot of money on commissions, i am very sad. my purchases and transfers are not too large, so it is not so sad, but i’d like to find a solution with more favorable rates…
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

I use cryptocurrencies. unfortunately, every time i have to spend a lot of money on commissions, i am very sad. my purchases and transfers are not too large, so it is not so sad, but i’d like to find a solution with more favorable rates…

in this case, you will be interested in the proposal of this project. the commissions are planned to be made zero or near-zero. apparently, the creators have approached the analysis of other crypto-currencies very competently and have created their own unique and very wide service.
MkrKing

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:07:18 AM

in this case, you will be interested in the proposal of this project. the commissions are planned to be made zero or near-zero. apparently, the creators have approached the analysis of other crypto-currencies very competently and have created their own unique and very wide service.
do u mean we will receive one more anonymous cryptocurrency?
Neo501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

a cruptocurrency, too. but the main thing i’d like to highlight is an excellent set of tools for developers, which include APIs, SDKs, and allow real business to expand its capabilities and easily fit into the cryptocurrency industry.
MkrKing

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

a cruptocurrency, too. but the main thing i’d like to highlight is an excellent set of tools for developers, which include APIs, SDKs, and allow real business to expand its capabilities and easily fit into the cryptocurrency industry.

hmm… how will it be implemented?
Neo501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

hmm… how will it be implemented?
the goal is to create a set of plug-ins that will allow any business to connect to the system in a couple of clicks and start working. in terms of usage, it is a very convenient service, simple, fast, profitable.
attornal

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

which protocol is used to reach consensus? why did you make such a choice?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

please clarify what is a ring multi-signature that will be available on the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: