Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negotiation with government  (Read 3002 times)
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

There are positive and negative side on involving bitcoin in government. Positive side is bitcoin will be legalized and can be use in payment yet the very negative side is bitcoin will have TAX.  Sad

demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

I don't think it's that easy because most countries reject bitcoin because bitcoin is anonymous and afraid of being used for criminal acts. such as money laundering or terrorist funding. also the government rejects bitcoin because bitcoin cannot be controlled by them. also most people refuse to become bitcoin as a currency because the fluctuations are very high. so even though the government was persuaded by taxes they would not be interested.

CarTrick

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:49:06 AM

I think it’s only fair to still have taxes. That’s just how the world works, and how government institutions get their income. I think tax policies is a small price to pay to allow for the adoption of bitcoin. Certainly, the benefits of using crypto will outweigh tax deductions.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:27:12 AM

What if people convince governments of their nations to make Bitcoin as a legal currency or what if we agree to give tax on our bitcoin income? Will government then make Bitcoin a legal currency.
It depends on what you mean by the words "legal currency". Governments can only allow the circulation of decentralized cryptocurrency in the state, but they themselves will not actively support it. In general, the government is not interested in the circulation of decentralized cryptocurrency. Replacing the national currency with a cryptocurrency, the government will not under any circumstances. This will threaten the normal development of the state’s economy.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

What if people convince governments of their nations to make Bitcoin as a legal currency or what if we agree to give tax on our bitcoin income? Will government then make Bitcoin a legal currency.

My opinion only is It will damage I think the reputation and anonymous characteristics of bitcoin, Bitcoin is created for people for free without any government or big people involved. So asking government for bitcoin legalise can difficult for now i guess.

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

The government will find it difficult to accept your opinion, the bitcoin turnover that occurs is considered a threat that disrupts the existing economy. And bitcoin was created not to be dependent on government, independent bitcoin and able to provide finance to the community.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

I don't think we have to do that. The adoption of bitcoin is enevitable. People are now getting used to pay their bills and shop through online and crypto is the last missing part to complete it. The government can either slow us down or not, the outcome will still be the same.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

I think there is no need for this kind of negotiation with the government because whether they like it or not, bitcoin will become one of the most popular currencies in use worldwide in the coming years. With that kind of popularity, the governments will surely make a move on how to accomodate bitcoin in their economy. Governments might resort to imposing regulations on exchanges to monitor the flow of bitcoin transactions after its legalization.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

Government are so afraid to legalise bitcoin because of the anonymous transaction as most see it way of laundering and promoting shady deal.
What if governments somehow manage to link our unique id with Bitcoin wallet and bank account. Or what if government manage to make such crypto wallets which can record the transactions details.
Like every time we use internet we registered our devices with its unique MAC address and IP address so government can use those IDs to track transactions.
I think we should use bitcoin and not pay attention to the opinion of governments. Only when governments admit they've lost will they make concessions. It may be a long road, but we have to follow it. I also think tax policy is a small price to pay to allow for the adoption of bitcoin. Certainly, the benefits of using crypto will outweigh tax deductions.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

I thought so too. Fed, Rothschilds, Masonic affairs on Nibiru ...

But there is one serious BUT !: All countries of the world plutocracy indulge in the cue ball, and the whole "non-systemic opposition" is just trying to "drag and not let go."
The United States doesn’t care that they (IN THEM !!!) rival the dollar, and all sorts of Bangladeshi, despite the fact that in words they are trying to abandon the dollar, in every possible way try to strangle the crypt.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

I think they can legally do it but the process is too long and it's hard for our government. and many people do not agree with it. people still need to know bitcoin before they can make a currency.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

What? Do you want give tax to governments? Many countries accepted BTC as legal.
No! Why must we paid tax? I don't understand your opinion.
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

and who is the person? how can that be because the government cannot negotiate with just anyone.
crypto officials like communities or bodies that are crypto regulation are needed.
it can and does make sense.

dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

This is probably a good thing for bitcoiners in the country, these governments. I still expect someone to be sure of a successful negotiation between the governments and us, and still waiting for it to happen. Cheesy

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Government can help bitcoin go mass adoption if they will totally accept bitcoin as a digital currency but not all country had a positive impression of this technology due to being a decentralize currency. I don't think that paying a tax is a good bargain to them because it's difficult to determine our earnings in a volatile investments. 
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

That's exactly what governments want to do. It wants to control the proceeds of the trade. A taxation is actually a good option. Both governments and we win.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

If negotiated with the government, the government should be given the right to Bitcoin. So this will become the legal currency of Bitcoin. Those who use Bitcoin will get the benefit. Can it ever happen.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

If this happens i think it's great and will make Bitcoin grow stronger. This will make the currency we are using will be more reserved Bitcoin. I hope this can happen to the crypto market.
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

the government is now very difficult to negotiate starting from any problem there will be nothing free in this world especially the issue of bitcoin to enter a country.

xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

something like this seems difficult to happen. what might happen from the government is the regulation of ownership of BTC and other crypto, if replacing a country's currency it seems difficult to materialize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: