Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we see Amazon Coin soon?  (Read 453 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

I hope it well, Because if they accepted in crypto as payment maybe it was easy for us to pay on them. Actually if they accept a crypto in the amazon maybe they earn also some profit from but they need to hold it cause sometimes the crypto will going down and also up.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:18:32 AM

I hope it well, Because if they accepted in crypto as payment maybe it was easy for us to pay on them. Actually if they accept a crypto in the amazon maybe they earn also some profit from but they need to hold it cause sometimes the crypto will going down and also up.

it can be since amazon is a leading online shop they should have to adapt in the trend and not only the trend but they need also to supply the convenient way of payment of their customer , since bitcoin gain a huge popularity amazon should be part of it .
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:23:01 AM

Bet they do. Just think only top coins will rise in value, most coins will die or keeping a low value.

acell101

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

Amazon completed a survey recently on 1K users and 51.7 percent of respondents voted positive for Amazon's own crypto. What do you think? Will Amazon bring their own crypto? or that was just another survey?

News source:
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/amazon-crypto-would-be-welcomed/
I think this is a bad news, because it will be a competitor to bitcoin, Amazon is a big company that accepts payments through online, so the chances of bitcoin to be accepted by amazon as payment for their product will go back to zero if they would create their own currency. Amazon coins would not be fully sucessful compared to btc because their company was centralized..
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

Amazon is a leader in the Retail field..Forbes stated that Bezos is the richest man of the world at the moment...and the secret of Amazon success is that they always try to do anything by themselves for themselves..indeed i have heard that Bezos is planning to start its own shipping company to help Amazon shipments to be more reliable and efficient...if i now think about Amazon adopting cryptocurrencies in the future i can tell that they will do it for sure and like always the will use their own Amazon coin...but i am not sure if this will happen in the very next future.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Being a leader in online retailing, the store ranks first. Any beginning of reception Amazon'om kriptovaljuty, for certain will provoke a huge splash in support.
One of the reasons Amazon can avoid the introduction of crypto currency is the limited transaction speed. Take a look at the two main features of the crypto currency:
Bitcoin: 7 transactions per second.
Ethereum: 15 transactions per second.
Amazon peaked at 600 transactions per second, during last year's sale. If even a part of their users decided to pay using crypto currency, in the long run, consumers would be stuck waiting for the transactions to be completed. The technical giant is not alien to innovative solutions. Bitcoin and Ethereum are currently too slow to support Amazon requirements, but other cryptovariants are not. Altcoin called "ripple" will provide speeds of up to 1500 transactions per second.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

With the rapid speed at which people are getting into ICO.
The whole globe are moving into and therefore adopting the change. So I see Amazon trying to adopt this change soon

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

That really sounds impossible. I'm pretty sure that Amazon will not taking the risk of building their own crypto currency that will affect their credibility and service level in terms of online shopping. They might be abuse by many if the issue is their own altcoins. We also have to keep in mind that scammers and fraudulent activity makers are now an online shoppers.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Amazon is centralized company -> they don't need own decentralized crypto

I don't know how they are going to run that but I agree with you they are a centralized company and they want to control everything within their business, but with cryptocurrency they are not going to be in charged or control everything if they decide to go decentralized cryptocurrency

bitfocus (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

Amazon completed a survey recently on 1K users and 51.7 percent of respondents voted positive for Amazon's own crypto. What do you think? Will Amazon bring their own crypto? or that was just another survey?

News source:
I think this is a bad news, because it will be a competitor to bitcoin, Amazon is a big company that accepts payments through online, so the chances of bitcoin to be accepted by amazon as payment for their product will go back to zero if they would create their own currency. Amazon coins would not be fully sucessful compared to btc because their company was centralized..

I don't think it will compete Bitcoin from any possible corner, I guess it will be another crypto that would get much more popular than other altcoins for Amazon's backup. but Bitcoin will remain the god of cryptos.
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

Yes, maybe saw that stopping is necessary , programmers and platform for trading, and all that they have
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

If amazon issues its own digital encryption currency, the development of its e-commerce is a very favorable opinion!

There are a lot of amazon users in the world. If you use your own digital encryption currency on amazon shopping, it will be very helpful for the promotion of amazon digital encryption currency!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

One of main ideas of cryptocurrencies is creation of a decentralized world without state regulators and large financial corporations. Why do we need a centralized amazon-coin. I have no desire to fatten the richest billionaire's pockets.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

Many companies tend now to use blockchain technologies, plus it is a good way to cheat on taxes. So I think for Amazon it could be an interesting project.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

News source:

Amazon have powerful system support by expert team and have huge money, nothing impossible even I believe Amazon not interesting with crypto. I heard this company has issue right now and must find solution before too late, if I'm not wrong about fake buyer to increase seller product preview. Finish their problem is more important than crypto, I think Amazon will not crate their own crypto.

Villa_Token

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

I think it would be great for Amazon to have its own coin, or partner with a company like PayPal to move to a more decentralized infrastructure. 51.7% isn't an overwhelming majority by any means but its interesting to know that (assuming this poll was accurate, no bias) half of the people asked were interested. I also believe that if a company like Amazon would adopt and accept blockchain tech, main street users might become more enthusiastic about it as well.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

News source:

it seems amazon step to create a payment method using cryptocurrency proves that blockchain technology has been seen by amazon founder and it is certain this could slightly affect the price of cryptocurrency because buyers can use bitcoin and exchange artificial cryptocurrency amazon to make payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: