Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:57:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's March. Where is the march of the altcoins?  (Read 371 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

Wow, what a totally negative take on something none can predict for sure. There is too much uncertainty, in a nascent industry, where people and policy makers are all waiting to see just the direction crypto moves. And thus the onus lies on the present believers and investors to give them there answer, so stand firm with conviction, to bring the change you seek.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

You are all hoping for another bull run to happen in early 2018, just like 2017.
Well, I'm willing to bet my $10.000 worth of crypto that it won't happen.
Instead, the total opposite will happen, a lot of altcoins are going to die. I hope none of you will commit suicide.
what are you a fortune-teller who can determine the fate of Altcoin and Bitcoin,
cryptocurrency cannot be guessed or predicted, as long as there are still buy the cryptocurrency, there will be no die coins..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

we can not say that coin is a good invest or what coin is up to now because if you look at coin in cmc most red all coin and we do not know how much to recover the bitcoin to increase the value of another altcoin
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Well, I agree that what's happening now was not quite expected. Everyone thought that the bull race will start in spring, but as we see - nothing changes now...I don't know what may an impulse.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

If we find a perfect altcoiin I can buy but all off coin already deep and I think I will stand in my position.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

You are all hoping for another bull run to happen in early 2018, just like 2017.
Instead, the total opposite will happen, a lot of altcoins are going to die. I hope none of you will commit suicide.
In order to participate in the cryptocurrency market, you need to turn off emotions and focus on the cold mind. I am always ready for the fact that the market may fall so I will not commit suicide. You need to constantly monitor trends in the market. In the case of a large-scale fall of altcoins, all this capital will fill bitcoin and we can make good money. It is as in nature the death of one organism allows to live and develop another organism.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Why do we have to worry about the end of a lot of Altcoins this year can happen? Do not worry because the Altcoin does not attract investors will begin to end and more Altcoin will have more potential to replace it.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

Yes, almost all the cryptocurrencies are down for now this month and scenario's like this have been happening several times already and we all have seen that cryptocurrencies were able to recover from the big dip in the last few months. Therefore, I still believe that this temporary dip will soon pass by and reverting the trend to the upward movement where cryptocurrencies will be recovering once again. Need to disregard negativity and FUD to lessen the dip that is currently experiencing in the market.
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

I also think that more we will not see major breakthroughs as it was in 2017, but I still hope for just a stable growth of altcoyins somewhere in April

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Yes, I also think that most of the coins we see now will disappear this year, but that doesn't mean that cryptocurrencies have come to an end ! We are at the very beginning of the journey , and the growth potential of the crypto industry is so great that you can't even imagine!!! If you have lost self-control and lost faith in this direction, go to work at the plant, there are still paying , and all the supporters of the crypto-world fasten their seat belts for takeoff!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: