Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2938 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?
As far as I know, crypto market movement will always happen like that, if bitcoin prices continue to increase, altcoin values ​​will be at the lowest point. But I notice that in the near future, the price movement of Altcoin almost always follows the bitcoin price movement, when the bitcoin price rises, the altcoin value will follow although the comparison is far, but the current crypto market movement has always been that way
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks
Its called correction.

Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Not only when the Bitcoin in the significant uptrend but also it applied in the downtrend, all the altcoins price is affected.

Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.
if Bitcoin stabilizes and didn't make any a big move, altcoins will finally make a significant movements.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

I did not pay attention to this, it seems very reasonable! Maybe that's true, I'm just a bounty hunter so I do not pay too much attention on the Crypto-s market transformation Cheesy
I wonder this is good or bad?
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

Yes, this is long known fact. We had crazy bull market when BTC and all altcoin were increasing in price along with bitcoin. Now market settling down.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.

Nope, that is only when people are trading bitcoin and altcoins, by people I mean the big players, when people are cashing out then everything goes down at the same time.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

Indeed, there is such a tendency, so I agree with you. It is also well manifested when there is a sharp jump up the price of Bitcoin. After that, you can usually expect the growth of altcoins.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:15:37 PM

This is a normal trend it is called a see-saw effect, the money first flow into Bitcoin and when Bitcoin price seems to have reached the peak, the money then start to flow into Altcoin market. This was thesame trend last year December before the market crashed

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
aborjin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

In the past, the system was moving as you thought.But it's not like that anymore. Increases are continuing together now. Of course the declines.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:47:03 PM

My feeling is that when Bitcoin is rather stable, the altcoins have their chance to grow.
When whales are getting out, they sell altcoins too, not just Bitcoin, making everything go red. Also since the alts are mostly valuated vs Bitcoin, they all look bad.
When whales get in, they buy Bitcoin first, making it skyrocket. And, as I said at start, when things calm down, the alts have their chance.
I agree with you, as you have said that not only bitcoin can affect the price of alt, some whales can affect the price of altcoin, if we see and observe it it does look where demand is higher than the existing supply can be assured the price will rise, and whales can use it to their advantage, and will be very risky if you get stuck in a whale game,
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

You have good points, but it's rather hard to guess what's going to happen based on patters. Usually there are new patters in place that you never knew of.
For example, I never expected the market to SKY ROCKET so much in January.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

It is normal that Bitcoin and Altcoins are keep on going up and down because Crypto Market is volatile.
It's not surprising that Bitcoin and Altcoins are suddenly changes their course because no one could manipulate the market except predictions by experts.
We are only relying on the market course.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

You have good points, but it's rather hard to guess what's going to happen based on patters. Usually there are new patters in place that you never knew of.
For example, I never expected the market to SKY ROCKET so much in January.

People are dumping their altcoins because they want to save their loss that's why Bitcoin and Altcoins will suddenly drops down due to fake news, FUDs and some government regulations that could affect directly and indirectly the market and the investors.
Every time there's a market crash, some people are thinking maybe it's the end of the crypto technology but they are crypto price correction instead.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

Can't agree less, that has been the condition of the market and especially in this recent time. Bitcoin seems have a push-pull effect on Altcoins, people will sell off their Altcoins to Bitcoin whenever there is an increase in the value of Bitcoin, thus making the alts and vice versa. This is now very much on the high due to market volatility and the continuous fluctuations for sometime now.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

My feeling is that when Bitcoin is rather stable, the altcoins have their chance to grow.
When whales are getting out, they sell altcoins too, not just Bitcoin, making everything go red. Also since the alts are mostly valuated vs Bitcoin, they all look bad.
When whales get in, they buy Bitcoin first, making it skyrocket. And, as I said at start, when things calm down, the alts have their chance.
I agree with you, as you have said that not only bitcoin can affect the price of alt, some whales can affect the price of altcoin, if we see and observe it it does look where demand is higher than the existing supply can be assured the price will rise, and whales can use it to their advantage, and will be very risky if you get stuck in a whale game,
That's right, because the real thing most affects the price of a coin is the number of transactions then if anyone very rich wants to control the price of coins even altcoin I think is very possible
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

Can't agree less, that has been the condition of the market and especially in this recent time. Bitcoin seems have a push-pull effect on Altcoins, people will sell off their Altcoins to Bitcoin whenever there is an increase in the value of Bitcoin, thus making the alts and vice versa. This is now very much on the high due to market volatility and the continuous fluctuations for sometime now.
All of the major coins in the top list are on a all time high category and there is no point in thinking that we would see a big rally from those coins,that is not the case with bitcoin and when ever the price of bitcoin goes up,the alt coins market follows it and vice versa.I am not surprised by the market trend and expect these kind of markets for a long time.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

That's right, I agree with you, I'm a bit concerned, bitcoin does affect altcoin, and I think it's fair because bitcoin is the first coin worthy of an example of success, and it's also good for traders, they can do it. double benefit
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

If you judge logically with the growth of Bitcoin and Alts, they start to go to the growth, and most likely it depends on the fact that people get transferred profit from bitcoin to Alts, so you have a tendency. But maybe there are other factors.

prizrak9484

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

Honestly, I recently started to do all this, and so far I have not noticed such a tendency ... But now, remembering the jumps of the coinage courses, I understand that what you said is like the truth ... And I also have a question, What is the reason for this?
Anybody can so clear answer, I wonder?
ritot

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

We always look for regularities. Our brain is so arranged. Next time your template won't work.
Many thought that they have solved the market mechanism. But it not so - it is unpredictable. For us, it's precisely.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

Yes i agree, it always happen, just like last year when the price of bitcoin goes up to $19000, then as of this year it is only $9900, but it still depends on the people how they transfer their profir from Bitcoin to altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: