Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2939 times)
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

So this is a standard scheme on this market and this trend is very easy to trace, also I noticed that when the market is at peak and then falls, then many coins do not return to their previous price
nata777

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?
All that you wrote has the right to life, but all this happens every time in different ways, last spring the bitcoin grew and with it grew altcoins, then in the winter bitcoin fell, and altcoins grew, everything happens differently
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

Yes, studying the market I also see such trends. Altcoins do get influenced due to variations in BTC.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

Maybe market trend speaks of the 'magnetic' effect of bitcoin! Another flag, another crown statement to all the disbelievers!!!!!
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

The way I see it is that when bitcoin goes high in value, many purchased it therefore lowering the supply and making the prices high. This happens when people sees a potential rise in bitcoin and a sudden dumping of prices. Now in this scenario while bitcoin is worth investing, altcoins are left alone lowering its price because of the possibility that they invested on bitcoins and sold it. When the price of bitcoin stabilizes to a point where it is not moving up, investors find it not worth investing and therefore transfers there focus on altcoins. These are just my thoughts I don't know if this idea is correct.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

Yes I am completely agree with you and your observation and prediction are quite good and rightly also. We have seen this at bitcoin was life time high all altcoins were range bound to bearish and as soon as bitcoins was stable at 18000-20000$ level all altcoins was making new life time high . Mean this is co-relation to altcoins and bitcoin. If bitcoin making new high, people will book their profit and invest it in altcoins so bitcoins will go down and all altcoins will go up.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:03:07 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:21:21 AM by KrishaBitcoin

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

I think this is not what happening during the latest ultimate dip and after the dip that when Bitcoin is falling down it creates a domino epic to all altcoin in which it drags most of the Altcoins price to fall down too. Then after the correction and market healing i observed that when Bitcoin will suddenly become red i see all Altcoins becoming red again too maybe because some are still in trauma during the dip and got easily panic selling their altcoins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
0t3p0t

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

Of course I agree. Altcoins are pretty dependent to Bitcoin that is why traders would like to play that way as Altcoins are way cheaper and they can make a buyback when Altcoins bleeds because Bitcoin's price is still up. That is how it really works and that is what makes crypto the best investment due to fast movement of prices or high volatility. Profits and losses are with this cycle but I believe to lose is a matter of luck and choice.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Yes, studying the market I also see such trends. Altcoins do get influenced due to variations in BTC.
The trends you saw are trends in the past and it's not related to the one in the future for sure.
So i think the source you have to focus with is the information one which could bring you some really big advantages in the fight . But remember don't listen to whatever bullshit bankers saying.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

It's okay for Bitcoin to going down because that's how it works.
If there is exist a downtrend so it will be exist a uptrend in the future.
Only going down or going up isn't naturally and it could turn that thing into a bubble or a disappear.
So in my opinion, it's nothing wrong with Bitcoin and Altcoins, just chill out and wait for the right moment.
Rate

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

I've been noticing this several times, this is absolutely true because altcoins depends on the move bitcoin. As you can see today the price of altcoin keep falling down like what happening to bitcoin today.

Buy Bitcoin
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

Yes it is true. This is how the market works. So now only what we must do is waiting for back to normal price. This is temporary so maybe in next week everything will back
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

So simple, also bitcoin will have its time in uptrend. This market is really unpredictable so we should expect its time for dumped price. There are factors that affect its value however I still in bitcoin market that will skyrocket.
CryptikEnigma

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

I also noticed this trend and try to earn on this change in the rate of bitcoin and altcoins, but it’s important not to wait too long when rate will dump
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

It seems to me that the fall has dragged on. Everyone is waiting for growth, but the market does not react to good news. I am tired of this. I hope that the bulls will win.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

Altcoins are heavily dependent on the Bitcoin course and some coins do not rise in price when the Bitcoin’s falls, but have a large dump too.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

Not so agree but the it is right in some degree but not all.

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

The market has recently become too unstable and Bitcoin's influence on alts has decreased significantly, now not every coin is so dependent on Bitcoin's rate.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

It seems to me that the fall has dragged on. Everyone is waiting for growth, but the market does not react to good news. I am tired of this. I hope that the bulls will win.
Money flows in and out of that place via Bitcoin, when leaving BTC that if it flows into the Altcoin market, that's why I use to tell people it's in everyone's interest to let the BTC price go down because price movements bring the market down as well.
Bagorrr

Activity: 350
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

There are very many patterns on this market. Untill it's on regulated there is wild west and many things couldn't be explained in rationality manner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: