Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2938 times)
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:09:03 AM

I agree with you that all altcoin will be exchanged through bitcoin, so each time we see a bit of currency rising first, the other altcoin will rise again, because the new money will first enter by bitcoin. It is for this reason that we have an advantage in patiently holding bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
liburan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:09:47 AM

Yes, I have also noticed this. When bitcoin increases then many altcoins come at low position. Then people start buying it. People who cover in high the money of bitcoin and buy altcoin at cheap rate. They get profit from both sides. it happens very often. Most of the time when bitcoin falls down, altcoin also falls down.
I also have the same opinion. the price movement of the altcoin affected by conditions or the movement of the bitcoin. This is why the bitcoin is referred to as the parent of the coin.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:13:48 AM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?

Yes I agree with you. I also noticed it that way. When bitcoin begins to recover, almost all altcoin prices also rise. Conversely, when bitcoin plunges in deep troughs, altcoin prices also fall sharply. Maybe it's a pattern that will continue.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

really, the fluctuations that occur between bitcoin and altcoin are the transfer of users from bitcoin to altcoin or vice versa. This happens because of many factors that occur.
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

yes I do notice that a year ago. even this last peak of bitcoin, the faster the increase of its price, the same happens when its price will crash.
when bitcoin is high, the opposite will happen on altcoins, vice versa if altcoins is high, bitcoin is low.

xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:44:19 AM

At present, the total amount of funds in the cryptocurrency market is approximately $450 billion. So when these funds flow into BTC, other altcoin prices will fall. If these funds are injected into Altcoin more, the price of BTC will also be affected. If you want BTC and Altcoin to soar, then you need fresh whale funds to enter the market.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

At present, the total amount of funds in the cryptocurrency market is approximately $450 billion. So when these funds flow into BTC, other altcoin prices will fall. If these funds are injected into Altcoin more, the price of BTC will also be affected. If you want BTC and Altcoin to soar, then you need fresh whale funds to enter the market.
yes, I notice that it too. qhen you invest in bitcoin and it is in high price I think it would give you a big profit if you sell it. so when the time crashing down the bitcoin, we ,investors doesn't take the risk but they re invest it in in the other coins that much like a good rising now. I observed it for past 6 months and it is really happen
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

I never noticed that. All I see lately is the fall of the entire market and its General rise. And bitcoin is no different from the rest.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

Even whats the trend is,iDont care as if we can do anything about this,and you have seen the pattern?then why not invest now since you have good looks at whats happening.

Buti doubt you have the guts and balls to bet,because you dont wanna risk your money instead you have just created this so we may have something to talk with

Just go with the flow guys,we have no capacity to agree nor disagree to whats having i this market now
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

Yes, it is quite natural process . It all depends on supply and demand in the current market. But everything can change at any time and there is nothing you can not be sure of
beautygirl816

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

In this case I think Altcoin is heavily influenced by Bitcoin, it does not accept crypto as the official means of exchange in various countries.
money flows in and out of space through Bitcoin so that it will affect the exchange rate of altcoin.
mikolsoon

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

Yes, it is, the market is cyclical. first growing Bitcoin altcoins sagging, then comes the other phase, when bitcoin remains approximately in place, and altcoins are pulled to it. Then comes the phase when bitcoin and altcoin grow, then comes the correction and so on in a circle)

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

yes I do notice that a year ago. even this last peak of bitcoin, the faster the increase of its price, the same happens when its price will crash.
when bitcoin is high, the opposite will happen on altcoins, vice versa if altcoins is high, bitcoin is low.
Bitcoin price usually inverse to the value of altcoin and I agree with that. When bitcoin is in high price, it is the moment either to sell or buy alternate coin that has potential to grow for long time like ethereum which happen to have lower price that time. Once, I waited for the rise of ethereum and when that come there is so to bitcoin much fall which cannot give you good profit at the same time.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:39:56 PM

It was observed in 2017 but the current scenario is converse to this.Now when BTC price goes up 95% Altcoins go up and vice versa.Crypto market mostly rely on BTC value.So i am partially agree with you in this case.If you see coinmarketcap for last 10 days,you will see that when BTC is green then mostly Altcoins are green and when red mostly Altcoins red.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

Yeah this is starting to become a trend.

That's why I think selling when there's a small dip after mooning is usually a good idea.
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

It was observed in 2017 but the current scenario is converse to this.Now when BTC price goes up 95% Altcoins go up and vice versa.Crypto market mostly rely on BTC value.So i am partially agree with you in this case.If you see coinmarketcap for last 10 days,you will see that when BTC is green then mostly Altcoins are green and when red mostly Altcoins red.

So true value of altcoins doesn't change, but the price fluctuates because Bitcoins price goes up and down.
Their price value is connected with Bitcoin.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

So far, I see that almost all the altcoins are falling in price, when the price of bitcoin goes down, and grows when the price of bitcoin also goes up. That is, altcoins, as a rule, repeat the price movements of bitcoin. So it was not always, and probably will not always be.
I very much hope that someday altcoins will lose their price dependence on bitcoin and will independently develop and shape their pricing policy.
midorichain

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

Yes, I also noticed similar situations and this pattern can be used for earning  Grin Cool

Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

You are actually right. The rend is more or less like that. It has been long i have always heard people say that when bitcoin is dumping, most times, altcoins will move uptrend and whenever Bitcoin is moving uptrend, most altcoins move downtrend. I also confirmed this on three different occasions. Although, this might not be applicable to some altcoins.
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

I also noticed the same thing. I think that kind of thing will give benefit to each side. Thus, any decrease or increase will open up opportunities for each altcoin to make a profit.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: