Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:02:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2951 times)
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

The author of this topic is absolutely right. Indeed it is, first Bitcoin grows, and only after it the altcoins begin to catch up with it.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?
you are right to buy and invest in bitcoin
there is not gonna be any mistake
bitcoin is one of the most stable cryptocurrency now
bibitao23

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

Yes, it's true. Personally, I noticed this trend for a long time. I think this is due to the fact that people getting a good profit from bitcoin seeks to reinvest it in other cryptocurrencies thus reducing risks.  Smiley
phavorsen

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

I suppose that indeed there is a market capitalization and people who can invest money to bitcoin and then sell to invest in alts. But there are still new investors who judge the market by btc rate.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Altcoin price are related to price of Bitcoin. If BTC fluctuates , altcoins will also fluctuate. Its not like that the price of altcoin goes opposite to price of BTC.
congchua102

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:43:30 AM

It seems to me that the fall has dragged on. Everyone is waiting for growth, but the market does not react to good news. I am tired of this. I hope that the bulls will win.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:05:48 AM

I think I would have to agree with your observation and it's actually the same scenario every time after the bear market. Altcoins usually follow to rise once bitcoin had made it's recovery since I would assume that people's profit from their investment with bitcoin will be use on the purchase of altcoins. Altcoins are very much co related with bitcoin and that is the reality of crypto currency market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
yourx7phone

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

It seems to me that the fall has dragged on. Everyone is waiting for growth, but the market does not react to good news. I am tired of this. I hope that the bulls will win.
andilau

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

yes I also lose the same thing, I also still need a logical explanation why it can happen
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

yes I also lose the same thing, I also still need a logical explanation why it can happen

Losing and gaining are part of bitcoin investment, but dont stuck with this because behind of the big losses there are some chances to gain more when we are truly believing the good correction market. Probably some of you would agree with this.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Good morning brother you are a bit late to notice this. The whole market agrees with you, that’s true. Altcoins tend to follow the trends in Bitcoin. We have noticed many times that prices of Altcoins are affected by the price of Bitcoin. This is mainly because that when Bitcoin rises, people earn sufficient profits. They invest such profits in some Altcoins for diversifying their investments which spreads the risks. This then causes price of Altcoins to rise. Moreover generally it is considered that bitcoin is the index of crypto market so this thing is bound to happen.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

i dont agree with this at all
Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

No, I did not notice it. It seems to me that when people are unhappy with bitcoin, then its price goes to the bottom, and behind it to the track and other altcoins. People believe in the first crypto currency. Once trust is balanced, everyone tries to convert the Crypto currency back into dollars.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

yes I feel that way, when a market is overrun by a coin like bitcoin and other eth coins that fall under the competition will go down, but it's fortunate in altcoin that chooses the benchmark on high coins, they will go up
asadovski

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

I think that bitcoin have a great future. After one year we will see it.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

I see this does not happen continuously, even in some moments when the price of Bitcoin rises then Altcoin prices go up,
so vice versa when the price of Bitcoin drops then Altcoin prices also come down, the market changes without being predictable...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

This process has been repeated over and over again for several years now, and it will don't change in the near future, so we are gaining patience and experience.
bibitao21

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

I agree with you, but most of the time that when bitcoin grows altcoin will fall is not happening. Sometimes if Bitcoin grows, altcoins start to grow too. Same sa when bitcoin drops, altcoin drops too. Its not always contradicting each other, sometimes they are same they grow and fall at the same time too. I think there are some factors that affects the market, at this time we dont know it yet but im sure at the mere future we will discover it and it will help us in decision making for our investments.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

I agree with you, that’s true. Altcoins tend to follow the trends in Bitcoin. We have noticed many times that prices of Altcoins are affected by the price of Bitcoin. This is mainly because that when Bitcoin rises, people earn sufficient profits. They invest such profits in some Altcoins for diversifying their investments which spreads the risks. This then causes price of Altcoins to rise.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

This is what often happens in the market, you have to say. I agree with that. This is caused by investors, as more and more investors who invested in the bitcoin then depleting altcoin enthusiasts, because that was the price of altcoin decreased.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: