Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2938 times)
sctnygli

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

Agree with you, I also notice this trend, so we can buy some altcoin properly during the continuous rise of bitcoin, but we know that altcoin is falling faster than the bitt, so we need to judge the market trend very quickly.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?
Yes, I have noticed the same things happen all the time, but I really do not know how to explain it. Got any ideas on your own?
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

Agree with you, I also notice this trend, so we can buy some altcoin properly during the continuous rise of bitcoin, but we know that altcoin is falling faster than the bitt, so we need to judge the market trend very quickly.
We can use this thing to make some predictions - I hope they will be useful and will help us not to lose money at least or even to gain it
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

This does sometimes happen - but only sometimes. For most of 2018 so far the coins have all been moving together. There are some persistent inverse relationships, like when BCH appeared and people moved in waves back and forth between the two as the mining difficulty changed.
vike

Activity: 411

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:39:28 PM

I think also using this scheme on my investments and this works because such movements are regular  Roll Eyes

BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:36:59 AM

Yes, it's true. Personally, I noticed this trend for a long time. I think this is due to the fact that people getting a good profit from bitcoin seeks to reinvest it in other cryptocurrencies thus reducing risks. IMHO
Yeah I agree, when you invest in cryto currencies theirs a risk. Investors gain to have a good profit if they think they can get more profit either bitcoin or altcoin they will grab any opportunities to gain profit.
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

After profitin from bitcoin, people will not settle for it if they can see the probability of getting more returns if invested to other currencies which are at dip scenario, hence if the altcoins go up, profit is also increased.
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

Yes, when prices high have started while the Bitcoin Altcoin experienced a price drop. Market prices are indeed very difficult for the prediction and we must dare to determine which coins we buy. And I think it will be a good opportunity to buy Altcoin in when they experience a receding price.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:18:03 AM

Yeah, That pattern is seen clearly.
We also notice that the price of Bitcoin however very gives influence to the altcoins. We notice that when the price of altcoins and bitcoin are very high in a month, then some few months later, they will jump down badly. It is because many people are selling their coins exactly in the same period.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

I think I agree with you, from the first chart is always so because all the coins depend on bitcoin if up altcoin is also a good move.
so the movement of most altcoins will depend on how to behave in the market. Usually, altcoin growth occurs when Bitcoin is in balance.

arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:24:02 AM

Yes, I agree with you, it is true. At first bitcoin and all altcoins are in the low point. Once bitcoin goes to last month, bitcoin provides intake to all altcoins in order to fly. Bitcoin became the king of crypto that guides other altcoins to follow wherever bitcoin goes.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

That is a good observation. That happens sometimes. But that is not the only pattern you can observe in the crypto market. That pattern is not absolute and you cannot just rely on it. There are times when almost all coins, Bitcoin and almost all altcoins, are rising very high and fast. You can notice that on the late part of 2017 and a few days in the early part of 2018. But there are also times when everything is red. Overall, there is more uncertainty than certainty in crypto.
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:27:05 AM

The reason is because people who make profit in bitcoin aslo invest in other cryptocurrencies and so bitcoin has an influence on altcoin.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

I think your pattern is correct. Indeed, money periodically moves from bitcoin to altcoins

DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

You made the mistake of making these statements. As Bitcoin goes up high, Altcoin also increases with Bitcoin's trend, but more Altcoins fall due to Bitcoin rising. When Bitcoin falls on the entire Altcoin is affected and decreases with Bitcoin.

Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

Seems to be like that, you are not wrong but not correct a hundred percent. Because there are more thing that gives impact to the price. Such like regulation from government etc.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

All cryptocurrencies are constantly changing from one to another. Btc is the leading coin, which is why everyone notices it is a price change. But the prices of all other coins rose and fell, but they did not have as much btc.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

The scenario is not always like that, there are many factors that affect the price. There are scenario that altcoins are pumping together with Bitcoin like what happened last year and even a month ago where both bitcoin and altcoins are recovering from the dump.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

What I have observed recently is that when the market was in its moments of greatest speculation, the dominance of bitcoin fell to 30% of the marketcap. But now that the whole market has entered into a great bearish trend, investors have preferred to seek a safe haven in bitcoin and that is why at this moment the dominance of bitcoin has risen to 36%.

For me this implies that investors are not willing to risk in the face of uncertainty, and therefore we will continue to see a very hesitant market for quite some time.
hihitao49

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

I somewhat agree with your observation. That is usually the trend for "most" altcoins. I said most because some do not move inversely to bitcoin's movement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: