Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2932 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

I've noticed the same thing, when bitcoin goes up money from altcoins are going out.

And when bitcoin starts to correct, money coming out from it is distributed to different altcoins.

But sometimes, the market is acting strange that both bitcoin and altcoin market is crashing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brucecute101

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Otherwise, and cannot be, all crypto traded to bitkoinu and if bad bitkoinu, and not good altcoins. In the same way and in the real world) If your national currency tied to another, it followed and moves
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?

I do not think that this is always the case. Usually all the altcoins follow the bitcoine course, which is observed now. All the top 20 crypto-currencies are reduced as well as bitcoin.

foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

This pattern is common here, but I believe anyway that this was just a regulations and a corrections not the duying signs
SmartHorek

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

Bitcoin is really powerful cryptocurrency on the marketplace, i thought that everybody knew that. BTC affect 40% of the market, so when its price going down, other coins do the same

Enotshop24–Пpoдaжa aккayнтoв Bitcointalk, Twitter
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Not anymore on the current movement of market as of todays. We have seen fiat conversions arent going anywhere but only into investors pocket which if bitcoin do drops its price it doesnt mean it would transferred into some altcoins in the market.
This is not the case we are seeing it now and price trends are correlating to each other already, when btc dump then altcoin dump and forget about that pattern you had discovered because it doesnt exist into this very speculative market.

socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

I think that there is some sense in your words. In my opinion, bitcoin is a popular coin that will never go down much. All price fluctuations are normal as even dollar isn't stable, however, people like btc and will continue using it
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:57:09 PM

I also noticed this pattern. But there are always exceptions and what some coin goes against the market.

Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

I think they are different,altcoins is not totally base purely on the bitcoins supply and demand that was cause in today's downtrend taht was being carried the affectants by the whole market capitalized issues. If the bitcoin would remain steady in price some altcoins are profitably gaining because of the people who trust and invest.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
stephanie9428s

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

All the time, all of the money is going into Altcoins, when the bitcoins reach a certain height. The money starts to transfer Altcoins, so most Altcoins should choose to sell at high prices and lock in profits.
sekhan1990

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

I agree that Altcoin is influenced by Bitcoin but that's it
Another negative factor is the non-acceptance of crypto as an official means of exchange in different countries. And again because of the interoperable and price demand and supply and demand supply prices.
kb24mvp

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

Yes it happens but not everyone bitcoin rises that all coins fall. It doesn't mean bitcoin is the determinant. All coin have their different markets
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

Perhaps, Bitcoin is the foundation on which other coins were built, so being that Bitcoin is seen as the most popular crypto used as a medium of exchange, most coins have become dependent upon Bitcoins performance in order to flourish on the market.
It's highly complicated, but that's just my two cents!

asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

yes I feel that way, when a market is overrun by a coin like bitcoin and other eth coins that fall under the competition will go down, but it's fortunate in altcoin that chooses the benchmark on high coins, they will go up
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

It is a pattern that has long been the case. many have already started to organize this kind of strategy for the profit they can get. with the start of the bitcoin and switch to altcoin then it is a great way to get money from crypto. but for those who do not understand about this pattern may be slipping and thus will not be able to get profit.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

That has been the situation for long time, the cash stream into and out of the space through Bitcoin, in light of the fact that the fiat door is significantly through Bitcoin and will leave trade through Bitcoin, it is when is leave BTC that if streams into Altcoin showcase, that is the reason I use to tell individuals that it is on the enthusiasm of everybody to permit BTC cost to honey bee up on the grounds that the value development cuts the market down moreover
Vuleamwi

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:35:58 AM

I concur with you yes from the primary diagram is generally so since all the coin depends on bitcoin if the ride altcoin is likewise a similar decent advance that we are for the present ya contribute quite a while and sit tight for the opportune time to offer or purchase
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

What I notice is this, new comers show preference for bitcoins, so when therare fresh monies coming in, it goes to btc, more persons will then dump their altcoins for a while for btc, causing a further increase, then the market consolidates on btc and cash flows back to altcoins or out of the market
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

Up until this point, I see that all the altcoins are falling in cost, when the cost of bitcoin goes down, and develops when the cost of bitcoin additionally goes up. That is, altcoins, generally speaking, rehash the value developments of bitcoin. So it was not generally, and likely won't generally be.

I especially trust that some time or another altcoins will lose their value reliance on bitcoin and will autonomously create and shape their evaluating arrangement.
Aikolmu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

extremely, the changes that happen amongst bitcoin and altcoin are the exchange of clients from bitcoin to altcoin or the other way around. This happens on account of numerous components that happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: