Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2938 times)
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?
maybe it is very true what you say in your opinion and in my opinion any crypto currency coin is very difficult to predict for sure in the future in this case look at utilizing the opportunities that exist

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Can you say this is a game of Whales, because the pattern often happens then it's definitely planned.
The rest I don't understand about patterns, because I trade it when I buy Red and sell when it's Green.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:11:36 AM

yes, I also saw that. in essence, when Bitcoin rises to the moon, altcoin will also come to the moon. but it doesn't work together. altcoin will only follow the pattern of bitcoin when the price of bitcoin has stabilized and the bitcoin traders will leave it then move to the altcoin to make pumps and profits.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

Yes, it's true. Personally, I noticed this trend for a long time. I think this is due to the fact that people getting a good profit from bitcoin seeks to reinvest it in other cryptocurrencies thus reducing risks. IMHO

Yes thats true.. when it comes to the falling of bitcoin, altcoin still rise faster, but still we cant predict coins when it is rise or fall.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

Yes, I also noticed this pattern. And I really want to altcoins quickly went to the moon. And there were new price highs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

How to know that Bitcoin at the highest price? If you know that, then just sell bitcoin then and buy at the discount is already profitable.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

By the way a very interesting observation,I also noticed this similarity,most likely the alcoins are in full influence of the bitcoin exchange rate and there is a flow of bitcoin to other altcoins,bitcoin holders often buy other altcoins to replenish their portfolios.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

Yes, this market is cyclical. That's why I keep all my coins, despite the fact that most of them fell more than five times.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

This pattern is sometimes also not always true. looking at the increase last December when a great ride then bitcoin offset by the increase in altcoin as well. However, it is when altcoin down is a chance to buy this in a number of quite a lot and waiting for the increase. but see not only based on existing theories. because in fact, the State of the market is not in accordance with the speculation.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

Yes, that's right. Altcoin is influenced by Bitcoin. It seems to me that prices for Altcoins are growing only when the price of Bitcoins is stabilized.

I think this is already a fact that is always happen every year, altcoins always depends on bitcoin price, when bitcoin is down market are down too, wondering how investors can change this cycle.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ilcapitano

Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:01:20 AM

When the price of Bitcoin goes up, it mean capital flow of Altcoin are being transfering to Bitcoin and in contrast. This thing happens when the value of Altcoin increase strongliest and investors sell them to transfer their profit to Bitcoin or USD

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

This trend has been working for a long time and almost always. Sometimes it does not work if the market is experiencing a global depression and there are no influx of new investors. I've seen something like this almost all of 2018. There are times when bitcoin is growing, but altcoins are falling in price.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

People who got their profit from investing to bitcoin started invest their money to some coins who much cheaper that bitcoin. I think they hope to get more money when those project will do some jump with price in short term
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

This is how its happen,

Bitcoin is the main and only way to altcoins. to bull the market, you have to buy in bitcoin, that's where bitcoin price will go up at 1st, then bitcoin traded to altcoin, bitcoin will trade lower and altcoin will go up. in turns, more people buy in to bitcoin, but not necessarily in buy in to altcoins. which in turn increase bitcoin price. the cycle continue until it some people decided to cash out from crypto.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

I agree completely, the market is not stable, but the hope that bitcoin will grow remains. The entire market grows when BTC rises, and accordingly if BTC falls down, all other coins also fall.

Im positive that bitcoin will continue to thrive. more and more people are trying to improve the coding of bitcoin, it would getting better and better, until the point majority of people are accepting bitcoin arethe future of the humanity.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

certainly not what it says, but market patterns are sometimes like you say, some factors can be the cause of easy decline or maybe just manipulation. so the conclusion is the market mechanism always follows the development of bitcoin because bitcoin is very binding on the market.
artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

Yes, that's right. Altcoin is influenced by Bitcoin. It seems to me that prices for Altcoins are growing only when the price of Bitcoins is stabilized.
yes, bitcoin rises sharply - the price of coins is falling. Bitcoin falls - all coins fall to the bottom. And only with a calm and smooth growth or bitcoin flock is a gradual transfer of funds into the altcoyins

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

I agree with you. In addition, if you look at the annual movements of Bitcoin 2-year period you can see the same movement.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

The market law is like this, and every time it is, this situation will continue until the BTC price stabilizes.

Rati24

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

Yes, everyone knows who knows anything about this matter. Especially it is possible to look it on a site coinmarketcap there it is written BTC Dominance: 52.4% here from this all proceed on the auctions in the market. Most likely bitcoin dominance should reach at least 65% then roll back like it was last year. Although he is now a little rolled back from last week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: