Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2938 times)
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

Yes, that's right. Altcoin is influenced by Bitcoin. It seems to me that prices for Altcoins are growing only when the price of Bitcoins is stabilized.

Yes I agree, as we know that bitcoin marketcap when it reaches more than 53%, bitcoin becomes the standard price for altcoins because most of it is trading with fiat, when the price of bitcoin goes up then the price of altcoins rises and vice versa.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

The market law is like this, and every time it is, this situation will continue until the BTC price stabilizes.

I agree with you mate, bitcoin price will be stabilized soon besides from its up and down market condition, because there are many succeesful expert investors who really working on it due to large of money involved here in bitcoin world of investment. So there's no way that we don't agree the good benefits of bitcoin in the long run of investing.
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

Yes, I also regularly noticed this situation on the market. When BTC prices start to go up, the situation for altcoins really improves. It seems to me that with the rise in price of BTC, investors receive additional income, which they can invest in the purchase of promising altcoins.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:38:40 AM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?

Yes, I also noticed this situation in the modern crypto market. In many respects, due to the fact that during the growth of BTC prices, investors receive additional income. Therefore, they receive the necessary resources to purchase and invest in various prospects for altcoins, which positively affects their price.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

I absolutely agree with this statement. After all, BTC has a significant impact on the overall situation in the crypto market. Indeed, today the altcoins largely depend on the prices and dynamics of Bitcoin.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

I also noticed this kind situation. When the price of bitcoin is raising up, it will give the good impact on altcoins. I hope the bitcoin will be higher and higher. So it will give so many benefits for people.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
evanesce

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

It is logical movement. When people have raised some money, due to the BTC price increase, they are selling their BTC and buy some alts, that have not pumped yet, with the hope, to get more profits. It does not work every time, but it is a great strategy.

ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

not exactly. When bitcoin goes up, altcoins go usually too. It's true that btc dominance is increasing, which is only natural, but it doesn't mean that btc price goes up and alts to mininum.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

Same here but sometimes we need to be very careful to analyze. Can not follow that rule all the time.

xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

This is a well-known pattern in the cryptocurrency market, the growth of bitcoin usually ends with a flat and at this time the growth of altcoins begins.
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

I do not really trust different market analyzes. Especially when it refers to cryptocurrency. When all people see one thing, the opposite happens. It is not in the interest of the whales of the market to give money to most people.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

I don’t notice that. The only thing I have noticed is that the price of altcoins falls when the price of Bitcoin is pumped and they also continue to fall when the price of Bitcoin starts to fall. The coins that will usually follow bitcoin up is ETH, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and all those top coins in the market. But for the rest, they usually fall because investors tend to go for top coins when there is a bubble.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

Yes, everyone knows who knows anything about this matter. Especially it is possible to look it on a site coinmarketcap there it is written BTC Dominance: 52.4% here from this all proceed on the auctions in the market. Most likely bitcoin dominance should reach at least 65% then roll back like it was last year. Although he is now a little rolled back from last week.

In the past, many people have been worried that Bitcoin will dominate the market by about 30%. They concluded that Bitcoin was about to be hit by another altcoin, and I was worried. And think about how it would have been if it had happened, but luckily Bitcoin regained its absolute dominance.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

I don't know where you guys have obverved this pattern where altcoins goes up when bitcoin goes down because from what I have seen everything goes in the same direction with bitcoin. So when bitcoin starts to go up every coin in the market also starts to change its direction and go up. The same thing happens when the bitcoin starts to fall, all the market is also red.This applies to 98% of the market because there are some particular coins that go up even though the market goes down.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

Yes you are right there is this tendency and it is quite understandable when people want bitcoin they sell altcoins or bring new money into the market. Also when you need altcoins, people are selling bitcoin and its price falls.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

That's logical as Altcoins are influenced by Bitcoin
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

When Bitcoin goes up almost every altcoin goes up because people see all cryptocurrencies as a one piece and they trading it as a one piece. Thats the reason Smiley.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

I am agree with you by convert money with altcoin than bitcoin, when altcoin raised up we can sell and convert to bitcoin, we get double profit by altcoin it self and we can earn other by sell with bitcoin.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

This tendency could be noticed earlier (last year), in this year the market has changed and is all dependent on Bitcoin, if its price rises, then prices for altcoins grow.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

This is known pattern between altcoin and bitcoin , there nothing special about this. What will be special though will be when bitcoin is bearish and altcoin becomes very bullish for a certain amount of time. I look forward to see that day!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀