Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

at what stage is this ICO now? Pre-sale or main sale? Can you give me an answer?
At the moment before the start of pre-sale, there are 16 days, so we can say that now there is a stage of preparation for this.
What do you mean? What is the stage of preparation? Huh
Well, for example, gathering information about those who plan to participate in the sales. And also a bounty campaign that will prepare the project for the start of the pre-sale.
And how exactly does the bounty campaign help to prepare the project for the start of the start of the pre-sale?
Well, it's obvious. For example, users who participate in a translation campaign can make the necessary number of localizations in different languages. And as promotion and advertising of the project in various resources. This attracts a large number of users and investors to the project.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

at what stage is this ICO now? Pre-sale or main sale? Can you give me an answer?
At the moment before the start of pre-sale, there are 16 days, so we can say that now there is a stage of preparation for this.
What do you mean? What is the stage of preparation? Huh
Well, for example, gathering information about those who plan to participate in the sales. And also a bounty campaign that will prepare the project for the start of the pre-sale.
And how exactly does the bounty campaign help to prepare the project for the start of the start of the pre-sale?
Well, it's obvious. For example, users who participate in a translation campaign can make the necessary number of localizations in different languages. And as promotion and advertising of the project in various resources. This attracts a large number of users and investors to the project.
Well, yes, in principle you are right, it makes sense. Thanks for explaining this to me. Smiley
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

I would like to ask. Does this project have no competition? After all, there are many similar services and platforms on the market. What exactly is this platform different from the others?
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

I would like to ask. Does this project have no competition? After all, there are many similar services and platforms on the market. What exactly is this platform different from the others?
There is always competition, it's true. But if the project offers better conditions than competitors, then this project wins. Everything is simple Smiley
Kheg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

There is always competition, it's true. But if the project offers better conditions than competitors, then this project wins. Everything is simple Smiley
So what are the advantages that Ufoodo can boast to its competitors?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

So what are the advantages that Ufoodo can boast to its competitors?
Well, for example, this is the first project from this sphere of business that is implemented on the platform of blockchain. I did not see any other similar projects at least.
And as this service does not charge a large percentage of the commission both from restaurants and from users, it is beneficial for both parties.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food)
mothermole1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food)
I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.
It is very great. How exactly they will provide this idea?
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

Thanks to this system a global decentralized growth can be enabled. This system is based on blockchain technologies and creates an open community that will make decisions and get profits. For more technical details you should look at the white paper.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

Thanks to this system a global decentralized growth can be enabled. This system is based on blockchain technologies and creates an open community that will make decisions and get profits. For more technical details you should look at the white paper.
Ok. I’m really interested in this project, so I will look for more information. 
hobopete

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

Hi there! Can someone tell me about the UFT tokens?
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

These tokens are based on Ethereum standard. Namely, erc20, but UFT tokens will be able to upgrade till erc 223. It can give users ability for safe transactions and compatibility with the system.
Theraty

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

OMG. I’m in love with the idea. I would like to be a part of this system. Who knows when will be launch of the application?
hobopete

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

These tokens are based on Ethereum standard. Namely, erc20, but UFT tokens will be able to upgrade till erc 223. It can give users ability for safe transactions and compatibility with the system.
It looks great. I hope the project will popular. They have grate plans. Food delivery needs to be upgrade as all other industries and it is good that it will be connected with cryptocurrencies.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

OMG. I’m in love with the idea. I would like to be a part of this system. Who knows when will be launch of the application?
Launch of beta version of delivery app will be in 3rd Q this year.
Brushan

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

It looks great. I hope the project will popular. They have grate plans. Food delivery needs to be upgrade as all other industries and it is good that it will be connected with cryptocurrencies.
Yes, devs want to make cryptocurrencies for daily use. Customer will be able to pay for his favorite dish with cryptocurrencies.
hobopete

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:38:41 PM

Yes, devs want to make cryptocurrencies for daily use. Customer will be able to pay for his favorite dish with cryptocurrencies.
It is so fascinating. I still can’t understand one thing. How exactly will be occurred the order process?
Theraty

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

Launch of beta version of delivery app will be in 3rd Q this year.
Ow. It is not so far as thought. I hope it would meet my expectations. Besides, I’m a big fan of food.Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: