Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.

I agree that the community should wait and hope that the team will soon launch a program to promote the project

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

And you are planning on which platform to sell the project? Where do you think this styot is doing more wisely?

I think about working on facebook, because I have a large number of subscribers who can become new members of the project if they have an interest
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

I think about working on facebook, because I have a large number of subscribers who can become new members of the project if they have an interest

And why did you decide that your subscribers will be interested in participating in this project? What will they be interested in? Why are you so sure about your subscribers?
Seidr

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

And why did you decide that your subscribers will be interested in participating in this project? What will they be interested in? Why are you so sure about your subscribers?

Because I am an educational chat room and my subscribers are quite educated people. A new sphere for them will be very interesting and they will want to learn new about the popular sphere in our time. I'm sure
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

Because I am an educational chat room and my subscribers are quite educated people. A new sphere for them will be very interesting and they will want to learn new about the popular sphere in our time. I'm sure

It's very good that you have such educated and curious subscribers. Good luck in the development of the project. I'm sure you will be able to bring many new participants to the project!
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

thanks for the news of this project, I was looking for good projects but i have not found it and now i have found it, i want to participate in this project
hopefully this project can reach the final stage without any problem whatsoever
coinwoot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Hello,

We have added Ufoodo ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/ufoodo).

If you have any question about Ufoodo ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Hey, interesting project.But can anyone explain the specifics of his work? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

Hey, interesting project.But can anyone explain the specifics of his work? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
What exactly do you want to know? About the purpose of the project or what?
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

Yeah ,that's what)can you tell?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

This is a food delivery platform, everything is based on blockchain technology, of course.
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

i think you need to add bounty for your project
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

This is a food delivery platform, everything is based on blockchain technology, of course.
Wow, that's unusual.And how do the customer and the contractor interact with each other ?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

Wow, that's unusual.And how do the customer and the contractor interact with each other ?
There is a direct connection between the client and the place where he wants to order food.For example,a restaurant, cafe.All is stored at high quality, appropriately
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

There is a direct connection between the client and the place where he wants to order food.For example,a restaurant, cafe.All is stored at high quality, appropriately
Well, it is very convenient for the modern man,he is always busy and sometimes even have no time to cook anything,and this program makes life much easier)))
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

Well, it is very convenient for the modern man,he is always busy and sometimes even have no time to cook anything,and this program makes life much easier)))
Exactly.) I think on this platform popular.All transactions,by the way, are completely safe and can participate any users and restaurants
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

Exactly.) I think on this platform popular.All transactions,by the way, are completely safe and can participate any users and restaurants
And are there any analog platform like this?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

Specifically, I have not seen these ,but there are about the same.They are small and just can not take the place Ufoodo
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

Specifically, I have not seen these ,but there are about the same.They are small and just can not take the place Ufoodo
You think so?Well that's good to hear)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: