Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
I do not quite understand what you mean Huh
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Therefore, my project causes so much interest in the investment plan. And I will follow the further development of this.  Smiley
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

Who will answer the question if the sale of tokens has already started or not yet?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

Who will answer the question if the sale of tokens has already started or not yet?
You can check this information on the website. Pre-sale starts in 11 days
redlay

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

And how long will this last? and when the main stage of sales starts?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

I do not know all these things. All tokens are supposed to be distributed in April.
redlay

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

I do not know all these things. All tokens are supposed to be distributed in April.
I realized, maybe there will not be a basic stage of selling tokens, it turns out so. And when is the project planned to start? Or a beta version of this?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

I realized, maybe there will not be a basic stage of selling tokens, it turns out so. And when is the project planned to start? Or a beta version of this?
The exact dates of this are not yet known, but it is planned to do so in the third quarter of 2018. Then the beta version of this will be launched.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Has anyone heard any information about the listing on the exchange of this?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Well, the listing is planned after the distribution of tokens. After the end of the ICO campaign
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

Well, the listing is planned after the distribution of tokens. After the end of the ICO campaign
I meant specific exchanges? If more detailed information on this?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

I meant specific exchanges? If more detailed information on this?
I do not think that you will be able to find out this information anywhere, because usually such things are not disclosed due to legal peculiarities. I do not know why, but usually this is the case. Smiley
Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

The exact dates of this are not yet known, but it is planned to do so in the third quarter of 2018. Then the beta version of this will be launched.
the third quarter of 2018 ? it's really a long time ,i cannt wait .but this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

More and more services are trying to switch to blockchain technology ,it is very cool and can not please)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:25:26 AM

More and more services are trying to switch to blockchain technology ,it is very cool and can not please)
People began to understand the advantage of blockchain and cryptocurrency over the modern economy. This is a truly innovative technology should be implemented in all areas of life of man.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

People began to understand the advantage of blockchain and cryptocurrency over the modern economy. This is a truly innovative technology should be implemented in all areas of life of man.
Blockchain will solve a number of problems that exist in the field of food delivery.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

Blockchain will solve a number of problems that exist in the field of food delivery.
Do you think developers will be able to implement such a project? Now quite a lot of SCAM projects that do not represent anything
ColdZerk

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Softcap is 200 ETH / Hardcap is 3500 ETH is equal ~100k$/1.75kk$. Project is not looking greedy that is positive sign  Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

Do you think developers will be able to implement such a project? Now quite a lot of SCAM projects that do not represent anything
You have reason to believe that this project is a SCAM?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: