Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

Tell us about UFT Token)
I want to know the details

The fundamental transaction medium is the ERC-20 / 223 conformal UFT token. UFT will initially be programmed and implemented as an ERC-20 on the Ethereum-Blockchain with an option to smoothly upgrade to the ERC-223 interface in future. The ERC-20 & ERC-223 standard allows a flexible and safe usage of the UFT-Token with a simultaneously system compatibility and the same standard.
What are the functions?
 Huh
Tell me, please

Functions: • Secured transactions of payments • Data privacy • Usage of services and to interact in the system • Voting rights • Project financing and budgeting • Rewards and salaries • Trading
What is uPayment?
What is it for?
 Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dazz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:59 AM

Tell us about UFT Token)

The fundamental transaction medium is the ERC-20 / 223 conformal UFT token. UFT will initially be programmed and implemented as an ERC-20 on the Ethereum-Blockchain with an option to smoothly upgrade to the ERC-223 interface in future. The ERC-20 & ERC-223 standard allows a flexible and safe usage of the UFT-Token with a simultaneously system compatibility and the same standard.
What are the functions?
 Huh
Tell me, please

Functions: • Secured transactions of payments • Data privacy • Usage of services and to interact in the system • Voting rights • Project financing and budgeting • Rewards and salaries • Trading
What is uPayment?
What is it for?
 Huh

The uPayment-subprotocol is responsible for the payments and the information transfer of the order process. A Payment is released when an order is made and ends with the order checkout. Immediately after the order’s completion, the order details of the client are transferred to the relevant restaurant.

CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Tell us about UFT Token)

What are the functions?
 Huh
Tell me, please

What is uPayment?
What is it for?
 Huh

The uPayment-subprotocol is responsible for the payments and the information transfer of the order process. A Payment is released when an order is made and ends with the order checkout. Immediately after the order’s completion, the order details of the client are transferred to the relevant restaurant.

And what is uPath?
 Huh
I do not know what is this(  Explain to me please
dazz

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

Tell us about UFT Token)

What are the functions?
 Huh
Tell me, please

What is uPayment?
What is it for?
 Huh

And what is uPath?
 Huh

UPath is a script that is responsible for the courier’s allocation and optimal guidance. Based on active couriers (see uShift) and a map service interface uPath detects the perfect available courier in the surrounding area.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

I became interested in the way in which you plan to attract miners to work on the platform. Is there any marketing strategy for this purpose?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

Tell us about UFT Token)

What are the functions?
 Huh
Tell me, please

What is uPayment?
What is it for?
 Huh

And what is uPath?
 Huh

UPath is a script that is responsible for the courier’s allocation and optimal guidance. Based on active couriers (see uShift) and a map service interface uPath detects the perfect available courier in the surrounding area.
I do not have any questions) Thank you)
Your project is very good
dazz

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

Tell us about UFT Token)

What are the functions?
 Huh
Tell me, please

What is uPayment?
What is it for?
 Huh

And what is uPath?
 Huh

I do not have any questions) Thank you)
Your project is very good
Thank you) Join now) Good luck
 Smiley
manobra

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

Tell me more about payment on your project)
Which currencies are accepted?
 Huh
airpline1

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

Huh

To create a customer friendly experience also Fiat currencies (PayPal and credit cards) are accepted besides the ufoodo-Token due to an external interface. In addition, common crypto currencies should be available. For customers who are not familiar with crypto currencies, we want to provide the opportunity of using the ufoodo platform as simple as possible in sense of mass adaption.
manobra

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Huh

To create a customer friendly experience also Fiat currencies (PayPal and credit cards) are accepted besides the ufoodo-Token due to an external interface. In addition, common crypto currencies should be available. For customers who are not familiar with crypto currencies, we want to provide the opportunity of using the ufoodo platform as simple as possible in sense of mass adaption.
I want to buy a token)) I like your project
What is the initial sale of the token?
 Huh
airpline1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

Huh

Huh

At the initial token sale, the ufoodo-Token will be offered in a public crowd sale. In this context the ERC20 based as crypto currency, the terminus “Token” is correct. The term “Initial Coin Offering” (short ICO) has been established within the public sale of Coins or Tokens, which is equate to the term Token Sale .
manobra

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

Huh

Huh

At the initial token sale, the ufoodo-Token will be offered in a public crowd sale. In this context the ERC20 based as crypto currency, the terminus “Token” is correct. The term “Initial Coin Offering” (short ICO) has been established within the public sale of Coins or Tokens, which is equate to the term Token Sale .
Is there a bounty program?
 Huh
Tell us about this program
airpline1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

Ufoodo’s bounty program is designed to spread the word about our goals and development progress with the help of the community. A bounty program participant is welcomed to write or share posts about ufoodo. (More details will be provided soon).
manobra

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

Ufoodo’s bounty program is designed to spread the word about our goals and development progress with the help of the community. A bounty program participant is welcomed to write or share posts about ufoodo. (More details will be provided soon).
What do I need to do to participate in the purchase?
What actions are needed?
airpline1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

What actions are needed?

To participate the Token Sale (or rather pre-sale) the interested buyer has to deposit the following data: • name • email Address • Ethereum-Address or rather Bitcoin-Address the purchase has been made • Ethereum-Wallet-Address the UFT Token will be send.
manobra

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

What actions are needed?

To participate the Token Sale (or rather pre-sale) the interested buyer has to deposit the following data: • name • email Address • Ethereum-Address or rather Bitcoin-Address the purchase has been made • Ethereum-Wallet-Address the UFT Token will be send.
I will definitely participate)
Thank you)
 Smiley
The idea of your project is magnificent
airpline1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

Huh

Huh

Huh

What actions are needed?

I will definitely participate)
Thank you)
 Smiley
The idea of your project is magnificent

Thank you) Join now) Good luck
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

it is an interesting project. explain to me its mission and the main goal except that it is decentralized food delivery
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

it is an interesting project. explain to me its mission and the main goal except that it is decentralized food delivery
  I agree with you. but this is not only the delivery of food, but a decentralized ecosystem that equally serves customers, restaurants and couriers.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

I agree with you. but this is not only the delivery of food, but a decentralized ecosystem that equally serves customers, restaurants and couriers.
that is, I understand that the platform directly connects customers, restaurants and courier pool and allows you to interact between different parties?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: