Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

Decentralization gradually enslaves more and more spheres of human activity. I very much hope that in 10-15 years the decentralized system will be replaced by a centralized one.
I think delivery service does not require any additional new products and innovations. This is a long-established market that is still fully functional.
Today, there are a number of problems that can not cope food delivery service. A decentralized network allows you to fix it
What problems can you solve with this platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

Decentralization gradually enslaves more and more spheres of human activity. I very much hope that in 10-15 years the decentralized system will be replaced by a centralized one.
I think delivery service does not require any additional new products and innovations. This is a long-established market that is still fully functional.
Today, there are a number of problems that can not cope food delivery service. A decentralized network allows you to fix it
Well in the first place timely and deserved compensation for couriers, in the second sale of food without presence of 3 their persons that is without additional markups of the price. You can list the advantages of this platform for a long time
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

Users can develop new distribution areas by themselves, recruit restaurants and express staff, and take charge of local management tasks. These show that if we have the ability, we can choose the way we participate.
kalas

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

it's a good offer by providing solutions to the problem, an advantage that must be fully utilized
maybe very rare projects with such a concept, it will not be difficult to attract people because it has almost no rivals
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

Well in the first place timely and deserved compensation for couriers, in the second sale of food without presence of 3 their persons that is without additional markups of the price. You can list the advantages of this platform for a long time
This niche has long been occupied by companies giants who have been engaged in this for a long time, who have a multimillion-dollar customer base, do you have any idea what you need to do to make this application was able to compete with them?
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

a new and promising concept. eveyerone loves food and i am curious how will it be when its combined with blockchain.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

This niche has long been occupied by companies giants who have been engaged in this for a long time, who have a multimillion-dollar customer base, do you have any idea what you need to do to make this application was able to compete with them?
In any case, if the platform surpasses the existing ones in a number of indicators, it will be able to quickly attract a large number of users. And decentralization is one of the most important advantages of this platform.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

In any case, if the platform surpasses the existing ones in a number of indicators, it will be able to quickly attract a large number of users. And decentralization is one of the most important advantages of this platform.
I little hard to believe in it, how can a completely new platform even though it has advantages over existing food delivery services, but how will she be able to take away their customers???
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

I little hard to believe in it, how can a completely new platform even though it has advantages over existing food delivery services, but how will she be able to take away their customers???
See for yourself how fast this platform will become the top 1 among all existing ones . She is too cool and people will definitely pay attention to it.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

See for yourself how fast this platform will become the top 1 among all existing ones . She is too cool and people will definitely pay attention to it.
Well, I'll wait for this platform to start working then and see how it works.
okaypool

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

As I understand the markers of Ethereum?
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

That's right, Ethereum is the best option for this kind of platform
okaypool

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

What functions will this token perform other than payment ?
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Secured payment transactions, data privacy , use of services and interactions in the system, voting rights ,project financing and budgeting, rewards and salaries .
okaypool

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

Secured payment transactions, data privacy , use of services and interactions in the system, voting rights ,project financing and budgeting, rewards and salaries .
Versatility is the main quality of this marker, it is used on most platforms . For Ufoodo it can be very useful))
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

Versatility is the main quality of this marker, it is used on most platforms . For Ufoodo it can be very useful))
The developers are very strong in technical terms. I think they will be able to present the world with a completely new and promising platform for food delivery.
okaypool

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

The developers are very strong in technical terms. I think they will be able to present the world with a completely new and promising platform for food delivery.
I don't think the developers may have problems with the collection of funds. The hard cap is relatively small.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

I don't think the developers may have problems with the collection of funds. The hard cap is relatively small.
I would say even small))) if you compare other projects and what amounts they collect. Problems with finding investors in the project will not arise.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

I would say even small))) if you compare other projects and what amounts they collect. Problems with finding investors in the project will not arise.
How much is the hard cap?
okaypool

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

How much is the hard cap?
The hard cap will be just simply 3500 ETH. And soft cap and moreover less just 200 ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: