Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

I wonder if there will be an application for this platform. I think that every participant is interested in having a personal cabinet and simplifying all operations related to the platform.

I don't even know what you mean. Do you mean that everyone one the platform has an own account or what?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

Who will answer the question if the sale of tokens has already started or not yet?
You can check this information on the website. Pre-sale starts in 11 days
And how long will this last? and when the main stage of sales starts?
I do not know all these things. All tokens are supposed to be distributed in April.
I realized, maybe there will not be a basic stage of selling tokens, it turns out so. And when is the project planned to start? Or a beta version of this?
The exact dates of this are not yet known, but it is planned to do so in the third quarter of 2018. Then the beta version of this will be launched.

Do you also have large incentive programs for restaurants to join your network or how are you going to push the on boarding process of new customers?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

I would like to ask. Does this project have no competition? After all, there are many similar services and platforms on the market. What exactly is this platform different from the others?
Kheg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

I would like to ask. Does this project have no competition? After all, there are many similar services and platforms on the market. What exactly is this platform different from the others?
There is always competition, it's true. But if the project offers better conditions than competitors, then this project wins. Everything is simple  Smiley
emontmon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

There is always competition, it's true. But if the project offers better conditions than competitors, then this project wins. Everything is simple  Smiley
So what are the advantages that Ufoodo can boast to its competitors?
Kheg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

So what are the advantages that Ufoodo can boast to its competitors?
Well, for example, this is the first project from this sphere of business that is implemented on the platform of blockchain. I did not see any other similar projects at least.
And as this service does not charge a large percentage of the commission both from restaurants and from users, it is beneficial for both parties.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food
leptoon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food
I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.
leptoon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.
It is very great. How exactly they will provide this idea?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

Thanks to this system a global decentralized growth can be enabled. This system is based on blockchain technologies and creates an open community that will make decisions and get profits. For more technical details you should look at the white paper.
leptoon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

Thanks to this system a global decentralized growth can be enabled. This system is based on blockchain technologies and creates an open community that will make decisions and get profits. For more technical details you should look at the white paper.
Ok. I’m really interested in this project, so I will look for more information.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
I do not quite understand what you mean  Huh
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: