Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1935 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

Is there information about the project team? Can you help with this question?

What exactly are you interested in? What would you like to know about if we talk about the project and its team?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

What exactly are you interested in? What would you like to know about if we talk about the project and its team?

I'm interested in how many people in the team, what position they occupy in the project and what specialization each has.
Seidr

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

I'm interested in how many people in the team, what position they occupy in the project and what specialization each has.

Why are you interested in this issue? Is it important for you to know this information? You do not have enough information about the project to participate in it?
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

Why are you interested in this issue? Is it important for you to know this information? You do not have enough information about the project to participate in it?

no, not enough. This information is very important for many people, because the future of the project depends on the team and its professionalism. If they are professionals, then the project has a bright future
Seidr

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

no, not enough. This information is very important for many people, because the future of the project depends on the team and its professionalism. If they are professionals, then the project has a bright future

I understand you, you can find all the information you are interested in on the official website of the project. There, the project and its team are described in as much detail as possible.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

Do you think it is worthwhile to buy the project tokens at the moment? Is it worth investing your money in its development?
Seidr

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

Do you think it is worthwhile to buy the project tokens at the moment? Is it worth investing your money in its development?

I believe that right now is the best time for this, I advise you to do it. Good luck!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

I believe that right now is the best time for this, I advise you to do it. Good luck!

Thank you.) And why do you think so? What can you say, why is it worth investing? Why now?
Seidr

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

Thank you.) And why do you think so? What can you say, why is it worth investing? Why now?

Because the project is just beginning its development and now its tokens have the smallest price. Later - the price will be much higher.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

What does the project have now with the bonus program? Can I participate in it? Or is it too late?
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food
I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.

How much do restaurants pay for delivery if an order is made via a food delivery platform? Is that something like 10% of the total value of the order?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

I wonder if this application will be able to withstand competition in the market of food delivery. Vel today this niche is occupied by a set of huge companies.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

I wonder if this application will be able to withstand competition in the market of food delivery. Vel today this niche is occupied by a set of huge companies.
At least I haven't seen similar food delivery apps on a decentralized platform.
oni365

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

i think this project is similar with te-food!
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Of course, the blockchain platform has advantages over existing services. But I think integration of the platform on a global scale who will
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

Of course, the blockchain platform has advantages over existing services. But I think integration of the platform on a global scale who will
Everything will depend only on how fast cryptocurrency and blockchain will enter into the daily life of a person. Many people today think that cryptocurrency is something unknown and strange. That's when this attitude disappears then we can talk about the popularization of such platforms.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

Everything will depend only on how fast cryptocurrency and blockchain will enter into the daily life of a person. Many people today think that cryptocurrency is something unknown and strange. That's when this attitude disappears then we can talk about the popularization of such platforms.
This platform does have significant advantages over modern delivery services. Let's see how it goes . The option is that people will understand that ordering food through a centralized platform is much faster and easier.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

This platform does have significant advantages over modern delivery services. Let's see how it goes . The option is that people will understand that ordering food through a centralized platform is much faster and easier.
Many restaurants complain of very high commissions which expose delivery services, sometimes up to 20 - 30% so shouldn't be.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

Many restaurants complain of very high commissions which expose delivery services, sometimes up to 20 - 30% so shouldn't be.
As well as poor payments to couriers, which also negatively affects the work of delivery services.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

As well as poor payments to couriers, which also negatively affects the work of delivery services.
Blockchain will really help in solving many problems that now remain unsolvable in the field of delivery
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: