Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:30 AM

Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult

I agree, but if you are asked and asked to help and tell, why not help a person? Moreover, it is not so difficult for you

Do you want me to write about this? I understand correctly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult

I agree, but if you are asked and asked to help and tell, why not help a person? Moreover, it is not so difficult for you

Yes, it could be nice. You have been asked to talk about something like this, while the same participant in the project, as we are with you. I believe that we need to help people.
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

Yes, it could be nice. You have been asked to talk about something like this, while the same participant in the project, as we are with you. I believe that we need to help people.

I understood you. In general, you can promote the project, tell people about it and attract new members. On various platforms. For this you will receive tokens, which in the future can be sold or exchanged
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

What do you think about the future of the project? How will it be and will the project be popular in the future?
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

What do you think about the future of the project? How will it be and will the project be popular in the future?

I think so. I have high hopes for the development of the project
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

Why do you think so, have you invested in the development of the project already? I do not understand
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

Why do you think so, have you invested in the development of the project already? I do not understand

Yes, I have invested a considerable amount in the development of the project and I hope that I can make money. For this, the project must be successful
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

What do you think, and with what can the success of the project be linked, and its failure?
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

What do you think, and with what can the success of the project be linked, and its failure?

I think that a lot depends on the project team and on its members.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

Do you have information about the project team and its participants? Share please. I also think to take part in the development of the project
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

Do you have information about the project team and its participants? Share please. I also think to take part in the development of the project

I read the article before investing money. It said that the team is a large number of participants. Many of them took part in the creation of such major projects
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

I read the article before investing money. It said that the team is a large number of participants. Many of them took part in the creation of such major projects

Do you think that the fact that many participants took part in the creation of large projects will help in the creation of this project?
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

Do you think that the fact that many participants took part in the creation of large projects will help in the creation of this project?

Oh sure. These people have a very big and good experience. This is very valuable in this area. I think that this will contribute to further growth and development
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
I do not quite understand what you mean  Huh
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: