Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
I do not quite understand what you mean  Huh
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Kheg

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Therefore, my project causes so much interest in the investment plan. And I will follow the further development of this.  Smiley
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

And what exactly does this platform offer? I understand, it's about food, right? But what exactly does the team want to offer us?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

And what exactly does this platform offer? I understand, it's about food, right? But what exactly does the team want to offer us?
The team offers a convenient service for food delivery. It works both with restaurants and with end users. That is, this platform is called to unite this with each other.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

The team offers a convenient service for food delivery. It works both with restaurants and with end users. That is, this platform is called to unite this with each other.
So this is a b2b solution? For those restaurants and institutions that do not want to create their own delivery from scratch, they can simply connect to this service and in the future work and do their dishes for delivery through this service, I understand it correctly?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

So this is a b2b solution? For those restaurants and institutions that do not want to create their own delivery from scratch, they can simply connect to this service and in the future work and do their dishes for delivery through this service, I understand it correctly?
Yes exactly. It combines the client, the restaurant and the courier. This is a whole network of interconnected protocols. Which ensures the functioning of this system. Here are realized all the features and specificity of this kind of activity. And all this works thanks to smart contracts.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

Yes exactly. It combines the client, the restaurant and the courier. This is a whole network of interconnected protocols. Which ensures the functioning of this system. Here are realized all the features and specificity of this kind of activity. And all this works thanks to smart contracts.
That is, payment will also occur within the framework of this platform, right?  Huh
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

That is, payment will also occur within the framework of this platform, right?  Huh
Oh sure. As far as I understand this will support not only the payment of tokens or pay-pal. But also the platform will support the connection of third-party payment systems. That is, it will be possible to use different payment options.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

Oh sure. As far as I understand this will support not only the payment of tokens or pay-pal. But also the platform will support the connection of third-party payment systems. That is, it will be possible to use different payment options.
Can we say that this will also support fiat currency?
leptoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

Well, I can not say exactly about this, but it seems to me that it is, quite.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

Well, I can not say exactly about this, but it seems to me that it is, quite.
If this works, it will be very cool. This service very much is pleasant to me and the idea of it is very competitive. I am confident of the success of this project!
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

At what stage is this ICO now? Pre-sale or main sale? Can you give me an answer?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

I want to know more information about the project, where can I get it? Share useful information please!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

I want to know more information about the project, where can I get it? Share useful information please!
Look at the information on the project's home page, I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information there!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

Look at the information on the project's home page, I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information there!

I looked there, thank you, but I did not find the answers to some questions. Are there sources of this yet?
Seidr

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

I looked there, thank you, but I did not find the answers to some questions. Are there sources of this yet?

Yes, you can find a more detailed description on the official website of the project. The link to it is presented on the main page. Look
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

Where can I find information about the development team? I want to know more about people.
Seidr

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

Where can I find information about the development team? I want to know more about people.

What exactly are you interested in? Write in more detail what information are you interested in about the project team?
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

What exactly are you interested in? Write in more detail what information are you interested in about the project team?

I would like to know how many people in the team work, what they have experience and a more detailed description
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: