Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO ADS ON FACEBOOK  (Read 98 times)
Pain Packer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:02:13 AM

I think you already know that facebook (on browser or an app) let scans other tabs that you've opening. This helps them determine what you want and using this to post ads that is interesting to you. Now, I've been browsing about cryptos online and then after a few hours, I saw an ad about NEXO. I just ignored it and thought that it may be one of those "lost" ads. But even in messenger, it always show the NEXO ad.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

that's why, now the most valuable treasure is the data
with such targeting, of course an advertisement will be more targeted
Facebook and Google are the best big data companies
they are free to advertise to its users

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

Facebook become rich actually from personal data all their user, they sell personal data of user to the advertiser so that why advertiser in facebook can make ads with targeted. Ads about ICO not only in facebook but also in others like google, gmail, youtube etc because they pays for it to the that advertising company (facebook, google, youtube)..

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: