Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform  (Read 20961 times)
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

Will the NYNJA ecosystem work as a community that can vote in Iraq out certain features? I am really curious about all this stuffs  Smiley just want to know every itty-bitty Cool
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

Will the NYNJA ecosystem work as a community that can vote in Iraq out certain features? I am really curious about all this stuffs  Smiley just want to know every itty-bitty Cool
Maybe am missing something here. But what do you mean by vote in Iraq out certain features?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

Will there be a Nynja wallet for its users?
Yes the app will have its own multi-currency wallet that also supports NYNJA Smiley

Do you guys plan to own a blockchain?
No at this stage we are happy to be running on the Ethereum network as it meets all our needs.
Will the NYNJA ecosystem work as a community that can vote in Iraq out certain features? I am really curious about all this stuffs  Smiley just want to know every itty-bitty Cool
I think I understand what you are trying to say.. haha
The community will be able to vote on what projects can be implemented into our Incubator program Smiley
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

Would NYNJA own a blockchain in the years to come?
Darerando

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

Yes the app will have its own multi-currency wallet that also supports NYNJA Smiley

And the wallet will support only NYNJA tokens?

NikolaBegovic

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

Would NYNJA own a blockchain in the years to come?
NYNJA is currently an ERC20 token.
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

And the wallet will support only NYNJA tokens?

Not just NYNJA tokens, but a multi-currency wallet as stated above.
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

Check out our latest article on Medium!

"With 200 million users and $1.7 billion in funding, Telegram has enjoyed an extraordinary run, but the messaging app is not without its shortcomings and is being threatened by a new generation of communication technologies.

Led by NYNJA, an up-and-coming crop of competitors are integrating new blockchain features that will change the face of messaging as we know it, and could render Telegram obsolete"

Read more:
https://medium.com/@NYNJAGroup/5-reasons-why-telegram-was-just-the-beginning-for-modern-communication-e75923e69fd8?source=user_profile---------2-------------------
So many unique features within NYNJA app 😊
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

Do you guys plan to own a blockchain?
No at this stage we are happy to be running on the Ethereum network as it meets all our needs.
Will the NYNJA ecosystem work as a community that can vote in Iraq out certain features? I am really curious about all this stuffs  Smiley just want to know every itty-bitty Cool
I think I understand what you are trying to say.. haha
The community will be able to vote on what projects can be implemented into our Incubator program Smiley
In and out of certain features. Like what sort of features?
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

Can't wait to show the coming NYNJA app to my friends, they will love it guys 👍🏻
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

Can't wait to show the coming NYNJA app to my friends, they will love it guys 👍🏻
Me too, though I wonder when the ICO sales will end
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:02:10 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 12:59:50 PM by Nitori_m

Will free lancers on Nynja call their who own price?
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

"With 200 million users and $1.7 billion in funding, Telegram has enjoyed an extraordinary run, but the messaging app is not without its shortcomings and is being threatened by a new generation of communication technologies.

Led by NYNJA, an up-and-coming crop of competitors are integrating new blockchain features that will change the face of messaging as we know it, and could render Telegram obsolete"

Read more:
https://medium.com/@NYNJAGroup/5-reasons-why-telegram-was-just-the-beginning-for-modern-communication-e75923e69fd8?source=user_profile---------2-------------------

Nice write up! Nynja is a one stop for all social media, it's concept floors Telegram
ChrisBren

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

Yes they will be able to come to an agreement on price with the purchasing party Smiley

Me too, though I wonder when the ICO sales will end
It are currently planned to end on the 15th of September.
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

I think as a freelancer, one should be able to call a certain acceptable price for service offered.
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

Read more:

Nice write up! Nynja is a one stop for all social media, it's concept floors Telegram
Yup it surely surpass Telegram and so many other social medias. Can't wait, really thrilled to give it a shot 😊
Nitori_m

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

[As a virtual operating system for the blockchain, NYNJA’s communication and payments layer is built directly into its vOS, creating a single encrypted platform where users’ data is encrypted and secure and cryptocurrency payments can be made securely and instantaneously. Plus, users can store files, photos and videos directly to the blockchain, where they can be time-stamped and validated for access outside the NYNJA platform long into the future] - wow Nynja is so tight with its users security Cool
Cryptotina

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

[As a virtual operating system for the blockchain, NYNJA’s communication and payments layer is built directly into its vOS, creating a single encrypted platform where users’ data is encrypted and secure and cryptocurrency payments can be made securely and instantaneously. Plus, users can store files, photos and videos directly to the blockchain, where they can be time-stamped and validated for access outside the NYNJA platform long into the future] - wow Nynja is so tight with its users security Cool
For all reasons it has to be, in order to gain its users trust and make them feel secure.
ChrisBren

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:27:00 AM

Read more:

Yup it surely surpass Telegram and so many other social medias. Can't wait, really thrilled to give it a shot 😊
That's the aim! We have a slightly larger scope too Wink

We sure are! It's something we consider an extremely high priority within our ecosystem. Trust is essential in this space and we aim to earn it!
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:04:37 AM

I commend the team behind the NYNJA project as we continue to see efficiency and commitment. My question is, what is NYNJA's core intellectual property, any thing like that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: