Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn Bitcoin without investing??  (Read 1451 times)
BCHachiman

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

You can earn free tokens in airdrops and bounties and change it to bitcoin
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.

Am not sure it can be happen, but my friend told me there is a game that we can play and they give us reward BTC.
can you share me what kinds of games and where I can get take participate?

free42morrow

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin, some of them mentioned above like joining to campaings, playing games, trading and etc.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.
probably it will not be anything revealing, but you can simply join in bounty campaigns. there are a lot of them now, choose some that will seduce you. you have to believe in the project, then it's easy to work.

SuperPower

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

without invesstment earing bitcoin is not so easy.but who has skill he can earn money offing his skill for bicoin.but its not so easy to got a job.Upwork,freelancer both site is good also you can made a post in this forum in Service section.good luck
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

the easiest way is to participate in a few airdrop then with the coins obtained buy some satoshi of bitcoin

free space pm if interessed
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

If you google it you can find many websites that are offering free bitcoin but 99.9% of them are scam. So please don't waste your valuable time and energy. I just advise you to invest minimum amount which you ready to loose. Definitely it will give good returns. But keep in mind can't make money on over night.
TwitterTreasure6

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

I don't know if there is even a way to earn btcs without investing -_-
Cuma

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

It's really a broad question, but if you are referring to crypto world I would suggest bounty programs.  But you still have to invest your time.  Nothing is really free.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

I'm so glad to see the word "Earn" in the title of your post. Yes, you can earn Bitcoins without investing money, but you must invest your time in there. Which makes it investing cause we all know "Time is Money". Well, you can hope to win a bounty campaign or airdrops campaign to earn some BTC. But the more reliable format of earning BTC would be through Mining. But you need to have a mining compatible machine/computer. If you don't have one now, I don't think you can manage that cause you just said you can't invest any money now. Well, good luck with your journey, All the best.
AMLMPS

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

you can follow bounty campaign and airdrop in the forum BTT

Yes, earning bitcoin without investing is definitely through bounty campaigns. You will earn Alts and you can just convert it in BTC once that Alts is already in the exchange. Good luck.
bestariaz

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

You can do bounty, faucet or some task that give you bitcoin.
faraways

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

What's the way you are finding for I'm also doing, I try airdrop without investing, find good ico try to get free tokens. but it's hard to get profit.

even it's hard to get bitcoin without investing, anyhow you can try .
Mcoinzy

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

Not sure if these are still a thing or are even worth it anymore, but you could look into crypto faucets. They pretty much give you a tiny bit of free crypto for viewing ads.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

You should go for Airdrop in this condition and bitcoin is also a form of money, work for it and they will pay you off in the form of bitcoin.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

If without money, you can participate in the bounty campaigns. To do this, you need to pump their social networks. If social networks are not cool, then a good option to participate in the bounty.

bitcoinpete

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:23:47 PM

To go to work in company that is focused on cryptocurrency  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin absolutely  free like bitcoin faucets,bounties etc .But I will suggest you to start bounty campaings which you will find in Marketplace (Bounties) section in this forum.

FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

The best ways to earn bitcoin without investing is to join in the bounty campaigns, all you need to that is social media, telegram and account here in forum. You can join in signature campaign by posting here in forum, social media campaign for likes and share their ico's translating languages and many more. By joining in that, you can earn stakes to convert into their token then convert it into btc or most likely eth.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

By mining if you got a good CPU, Bounties and all sorts of activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: