Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn Bitcoin without investing??  (Read 1450 times)
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.

Well you can earn part of Bitcoin if you're lucky enough to roll 10000 at freebitco.in  Wink
And of course it's nearly the same as asking where to get dollars without investing or food for free. There are places where you can get some dust for free or at charity but in most cases not worth to bother. Just remember Bitcoin when you will have some money, hope it's not too late by then to make your money 10x or 100x... honestly 10x.. I somehow think times for 100x are over  Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

Yes there are ways to earn Bitcoins without investment. You don't have to buy BTC with your money to have some Bitcoins with your name on it. There a. re other ways which are not easy. You can do Bitcoin mining to earn BTC. This is probably the hardest way. Or you can hope win a campaign to earn some Bitcoins. But you need to stay focused and connected with the crypto world and if you are lucky enough, you might get some Bitcoins.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.

Work!

You do work, right? Whatever you do for money, ask to be paid in Bitcoin OR use that money to buy Bitcoin.

There's nothing free in this world, if you want the opportunity to have something of value you need to take some sort of risk to acquire it. People will mention faucets and airdrops on here, but faucets pay dust - like it'll take you years to acquire enough bitcoin to pay for the fees to transact it into your local currency - or airdrops...and airdrops don't pay in Bitcoin.
albinaku

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

You can provide services for bitcoins. For instance, some people are here writing articles in exchange of money. If you can write content related to crypto, you can get a lot of work here.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

ICO and Airdrop Community

1-do bounties and airdrops

ICOs, airdrops, and bounties don't pay in Bitcoin. A detail that others may know but aren't mentioning, but it's important because the OP is asking about Bitcoin only.

ICOs, airdrops, and bounties always pay in some other, new cryptocurrency and the chance of getting that new cryptocurrency exchanged (ever) into Bitcoin is slim. So don't be fooled by people stating how much they make through these avenues in terms of dollars or bitcoin...they haven't actually received their coin in this converted amount.
@kaz5k

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

Hi,I am a newbie.  I will read many topic as much as possible and try to join bounty campaign.
Good luck for everyone.
krisjoygallatiera

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

There are different way to earn Bitcoin: the best place for beginners and fastest way to earn bitcoins for free without investment or registration fees is Bitcoin faucets.Bitcoin mining and earn free Bitcoin by completing tasks on websites or joining bounty campaign.
Forhadm

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

Without investing Bitcoin earning is possible if I maintain some ruls,at first open a Bitcoin forum account then follow there rules Facebook, Twitter, Riddet, YouTube, also the signature then work in there rules wise working and at last you earn more Bitcoin without investing.
mrsbee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

All you want to do is invest"time" to earn more bitcoin...you know bitcoin is not easy to earn you need to invest more time and patience...
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

You can earn bitcoin without investing,you can join bounty campaign and airdrops to earn bitcoin.Only time and effort are needed,in the end if every successful campaign you will receive your good reward.
jayjo

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

I believe crypto is the future, but the market is to volatile and unless you're very experienced or bought bitcoins at the very beginning you're bound to lose money.I buy bitcoins every month but I don't invest using my income. I have a side hustle that goes towards bitcoins every month. Look at my signature. I've found earning bitcoins for performing tasks, pays very little.
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

You can earn by joining aidrops and participating on bounty campaign.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

Bitcoin itself is a form of money and if you want to earn money you have to do specific tasks , In the case of Bitcoin you have to work for it , if you have knowledge about Btc you can write good articles and you will get reward in the form of merit as well as you can join bounty and signature campaigns for earning some suitable amount of money which you can further exchange with Bitcoin.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Of course you can earn bitcoin without invest. But you should need  to search free bitcoin earning sites such as freebitco.in . Even you can participate in our bitcointalk forum's  signature & social campaign. If you follow my instructions so you can earn bitcoin without invest.
andre91

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

Ecли нoвичoк тo airdrop caмый быcтpый выpянт пoлyчить тoкeны кoтopыe в дaльнeйшeм мoжнo пoмeнять нa битoк
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

If google were to be human,I am sure it would have gotten angry with me in the summer of 2014 when I was always googling this same question over and over again until I got what I wanted.
I started my crypto journey without a single investment,I started with..
Fauceting:- Fausets give small amount of BTC out to people.

But that was then
Nowadays,the surest way to earn bitcoin is through bounties, it pays much more,if you participate in a good project,you can earn so much.

janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

There are lots of ways to earn Bitcoin without investing, like Airdrop like moonbit.co you just click the claim and wait for how many minutes to claim it again or once a day to claim, but it's only small amount, but if you want to earn big amount of Bitcoin or Alt coins, just join in Bounty Campaign or Signature Campaign you just need to post what ever the requirements and in the end of the ICO they will pay you.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

By participating on a good bounties, all you needed is time and commitment and within few months you will gather much eth and later convert to btc
netanelbitan

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

You can earn by joining bounty program or airdrop
Good luck!
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

1.  Earn Bitcoins by Surfing Websites/Viewing ads
- this is generally faucet websites from which you can get cryptocurrencies easily. look at here: https://cryptodemystified.in/faucet/

2. By creating masternodes
- This is new kind of earning passive income. This requires investment but you won't have fear to loose it.

3. Mining cryptocurrencies
- just search online about it and you will have idea about it. Instead of using hardware, you can try cloud mining to on the platforms which provide free initial credits for usage.

4. By providing freelancing service
- examples, Jobs4Bitcoins, XBTFreelancer, Coinality, bitWAGE, CoinWorker. On these platforms, you can earn bitcoins for providing you service including writing articles, SEO, video creation etc.

5. Earn Bitcoin by lending
-there are many sites available where you can get bitcoins by lending your bitcoins. ex. bitbond, salt etc.

Last but not the least. BOUNTIES and AIRDROPS can you get you good amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: