Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn Bitcoin without investing??  (Read 1451 times)
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

Bounty is the best way to earn Money. You can earn money with easy job. And you can change the Token you get from bounty to Bitcoin if you want.
avary18

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

I am also a newbie as far as i know we can earn bitcoins here first we just need to rank up into jr.member before we are able to participate bounty campaigns like social media campaigns,and signature campaign.Patience is we need to get paid and hard work.
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.

Join bounty hunter, and Airdrop hunter. I am a newbie on Bounty hunter too. You can start with this Campaign: Vivalid Nounty. This is good project
Otakusaitana

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

I think u should try with some games and website where u can get bitcoin free by click some add
mrsbee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.
yes! You just join the bounty signature campaign to earn some bitcoin,you just finish the campaign and earn...the higher rank you have the reward await for you
mrsbee

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

yes! You just join the bounty signature campaign to earn some bitcoin,you just finish the campaign and earn...the higher rank you have the higher reward await for you
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

There's a lot of ways earning bitcoin but the question is how long it takes to earn bitcoins in free?
I preferring investing is the best, and it's the normal way to earn not only in bitcoin also in other crypto currency.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

If you don't have any cryptocurrencies and you will get it, i recommend to you to participate on other bounty programs, If you participate you can get some bitcoin, but is not instan, you must patient until ico end of token. Participate bounty program like Facebook Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Article Campaign, YouTube Campaign and many other.
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

if u are in a better rank like jr member,member,or above of it..u can do some campaign like bounty,signature.
hose are free u just have to work for them.
Ozkhan

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

only way to earn bitcoin without invest  is fousit program  but it is not easy captcha typing is very long and hard work .some friend also earn with playing android game s .but i suggest if you want to earn btc you should invest in trading market because it is best time to invest and make good profit
cap_spock

Activity: 84
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

Whel, you can mining altcoins and then exchange for bitcoin.

whattomine.com can show you what coins you can mine on your actual hardware.

Good Luck
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

I think u should try with some games and website where u can get bitcoin free by click some add
Nice thinking, this is only the beggining of ways that offer you possibility to earn some bitcoin other are airdrops or just signature campaign, you won't always get bitcoin but you are able in some cases to trade tokens/ coins to it.
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:37:28 AM

Initially you need to learn, gather information, if a new ardrop and bounty is appropriate for you. There are many good aridrop and bounty out there.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:24:37 AM

There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin, some of them mentioned above like joining to campaings, playing games, trading and etc.
bg402402yyy

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

Participating in bounty and airdrop is the best shortcut and it is need of SNS skill and  always do not neglect information gathering
TinaMoran

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

This is always the first question of newbies without capital and this question is not a bad one. I feel sorry for the rude comments you received because I have been there myself. To answer your question, there are two ways to earn bitcoin without investing money: bounty campaign and air drops. In the first one, although you won't be investing money, you need to invest time to rank up your account because campaigns accepts high rank accounts and it will take time and effort to do so. The latter is by airdrop, it's easier but not much assurance that you will earn. You can do your research on both methods and make a choice. Personally I prefer campaigns. Good Luck!
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

Yes, you can earn from cryptocurrency without investing your money, but you have to invest your time and knowlede. Let me explain.
Bounty and Airdrop are methods to earn cryptocurrency without investing money on it. There are several categories in all most all bounty programs.

Socia media, blog articles, Translations, telegram etc. You can choose one or more categories to do.

Airdrop is most esiest one to earn . Only you have to small task.

Eva_me

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

You can  join in bounty campaigns. There are a lot of them, choose some. you have to believe in the project. In autumn I invested and chose HODL. And in the meantime I was engaged in bounty campaigns (and now I'm doing it). After payments I decide to sell or make a hold on coins.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

There are so many ways of doing that. You can okay games or go to faucets to claim some Bitcoins. If you are lucky, you might get some campaigns hwre in this forum where you'll get paid in Bitcoin. You can also join altcoin bounty campaigns and then trade them for BTCs

mrsbee

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:32:49 AM

Online Home Income recommends earning Free Bitcoins as number FIVE option to Earn Money Online. Because Earning bitcoins is really easy and free to join. You can buy anything by using your Bitcoins.

Let’s spend your further time usefully to learn the various useful information about this digital currency.

Bitcoins were invented in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, to empower the digital transaction between the countries.

On the year of invention, the value of 1 Bitcoin was just Re. 0.40 INR [$0.0001], but in 2018 it’s price were increased to more than Rs. 10 lakhs [$15000].

You can easily become a millionaire when you earn bitcoins and hold in your blockchain wallet.

You will learn how to make it possible at the end of reading this article.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: