Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn Bitcoin without investing??  (Read 1436 times)
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.

Yes, it's possible to earn bitcoin without investing Money. As a my opinion according to me you can earn Bitcoin by doing Bounty & participate in airdrops where you can get tokens which you can convert to Bitcoin,

Happy earning!! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Medjay

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

You can participate BOUNTY and AirDrop campaign or you can play a bitcoin game on website like roulette and dice game,on the game first you will receive some bitcoin and you must play the game and if you win you can earn many bitcoin but you must to reach the minimum withdrawal for withdraw the bitcoins
madlen2018

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

It is possible to collect from faucet. But this is a very small amount. Without investment and, accordingly, the purchase of bitcoins, I see only one way is to participate in the airports and bounty . After receiving the ( airports and bounty) exchange for bitcoin.
kuzawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:16:40 PM

You can work for jobs that pays in bitcoint and you can join bounties and airdrop here on the forum.
Stevendion95

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

Participate in airdrops most especially coins that have good future, perform tasks, sell your services in bounty programmes..
Most especially learn how to trade, make exchanges on different platforms and wallets which goes along with the tokens you receive from airdrops and bounty..
Lastly, ask questions from experts and experienced people before making trades or exchanges
Airdropmya

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

Participate in airdrops, or if you have a little bit more time to spare, and active in social networks, do some bounties.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
udavnik

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

Can I earn bitcoin without investing? if it can be done, how? really need it cause I don't have money now.

If you want to earn tokens you can participate in affiliate programs. Then you can buy bitcoins if you want. No investing is needed.

CVerification has such a program where you can participate as an Affiliate  -> cverification.com

If you take part in the Affiliate Program and promote the Pre-ICO and ICO of CVerification you will get rewarded (CVER tokens worth 3% of contributions) for all contributions which come as a result of the affiliate’s support.

The fully automated process of the affiliate program guarantees transparency and fairness.

More about the program: https://cverification.com/src/docs/Affiliate_Program_CVerification.pdf
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:43:57 PM

Yes, you can earn money from diffrent way without investing. This forum is the best for earning money doing and complete some easy task. First, try to improve your post quality and join some social and blog other campaign and follow their rule hope when they finished their campaign you get some money from it. You can also join signature campaign and different types of airdrops

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
foxtrot88

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

Yes, of course! You can earn satoshis through bounties and airdrops, too.
Dewin Ayuu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

You can participate in airdrop or bounty
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

If you don’t have any money to invest in bitcoin but want to earn some, you can choose to join airdrops or bounties. Some of them are well paid. However, you may need to spend some times writing articles or doing some advertising tasks.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
Bahama2000

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

It will take a while but if you don’t want to invest anything you could start off with a faucet. Within a short period of time I made around 1$ a day playing around with Cointiply which I consider one of the best at the moment (check out link in signature below)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

Litteraly you still need to invest if you want to earn bitcoins. Even if you dont want to invest money you still need to invest your time and effort like earning sats from free faucets or solving catcha using your browser. You  an easily earn bitcoin amd thats a fact.
zhanglichen

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

This is the feature that l like here , because of you can get free coins in here .
1. You can join in some airdrop projects in Ann thread .
2. There are lots of bounties in some projects , and all of them is the way that you can get free coins .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

I never heard any news from my friends if it can get the bitcoin by way of playing games, although it is not besae but at least it's pretty good once
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: