Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Right time to get in!  (Read 23749 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

Most cryptocurrency are on stable so it means that they are waiting the right moment or waiting for other important decision about bitcoin
As for now , they are on downtrend so yeah.. it's the right time for me to purchase cheap and wait for another bounce

This is the perfect time to get in to crypto world. Bitcoin and especially altcoins dip, plus the recent FUD "Binance got hacked"

The fact is most people are panic because of that FUD

Smiley
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

It is a good time for buying coins for all investors. Lots of people are hopeful about this year and so do I. Now their prizes are low buy worrying about it is useless. We can look positive side and see it is a chance to buy good coins for holding long term. Especially bitcoin. I am trying to add my portfolio as much as I can.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

It can be but just make sure to look for a potential coins because there are lots of shitcoins that offers the cheapest price among all others. If i were you and to all the newbies i will buy ethereum for altcoins and bitcoins. Both coins is a good start to inspire everybody to last in crypto world.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
you may right but i think you should always careful before investing in bitcoin at this time, because may be the price of bitcoin can drop very low in this month, bitcoin is being effected by the crashes recently and it will be very hard for bitcoin to rise higher than 10k$ when the market is dumping hard.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

Absolutely yes,  and to those who want to earn a good amount of money in the long term this big drop ( crisis) in the market is the best opportunity to buy large proportions of currencies ( like, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Cardano, Ethereum..)  and the same to invest and hold, despite that there was a big fall in last 2 months,  but I'm pretty sure that this crisis is temporary  just the capitalists are selling a big quantity of digital currencues and particulary, bitcoin In order to re-buy when there is a weak value of currencies and  I think that those problems will be solved soon. In fact, It can be finished ( the fall) after a short period of time ( within 1-2 months).
kryptolizak

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

I don't know why so many of you guys says that this is a good time to enter? Look at the market it is collapsing, look at the BTC it is jumping, every day something negative happends.
Moreover Im afraid that BTC is too much correlated with features...

I would wait a month or too to see what had happend and make a decission to wait or to buy.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

I don't know why so many of you guys says that this is a good time to enter? Look at the market it is collapsing, look at the BTC it is jumping, every day something negative happends.
Moreover Im afraid that BTC is too much correlated with features...

I would wait a month or too to see what had happend and make a decission to wait or to buy.
Are you think that BTC is down till 0? As dotcom time? It's impossible. Only if we will see world war. Else no chance. Crypto is too interested and much promising.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

Now is the best time to enter the market if you sold your coins at the top or if you are just new in the market.. Buy now and you will be happy with the results in end of 2018 guys! Dont get fooled by the scary people. They are always a good sign that we hit the bottom soon!

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

I agree. If you're looking to get into any of the alts, now is the time. Most of them have tanked to 1/4 of their value back in December. Could easilly make a ton of profit if they just go back to where they were when the market recovers. I've been slowly stocking up a few different coins and have already begun seeing a profit on some of them.
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:11:55 AM

At the time of this thread creation, the prices were still high as compared to now. Now I think it is the good time to jump in the market. I've also bought some NEO. Bought Stratis as well at 58k satoshi but its dipped down below 50k now. Holding my bags tight and anxiously waiting for the greens.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
Wxrhino

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

At the time of this thread creation, the prices were still high as compared to now. Now I think it is the good time to jump in the market. I've also bought some NEO. Bought Stratis as well at 58k satoshi but its dipped down below 50k now. Holding my bags tight and anxiously waiting for the greens.

Unfortunately at the time of this thread creation, market was trading sideways. Now it's been on the decline with a hopeful reversal soon. However, good time to buy or average down.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

Unfortunately at the time of this thread creation, market was trading sideways. Now it's been on the decline with a hopeful reversal soon. However, good time to buy or average down.

Given that this post was originally written on March 7 and the price has gotten much lower since then, i'd further support this and say that now is indeed the time to get in! Both ethereum and bitcoin seem to have reached floors and there is nowhere to go but up. Happy buying  Smiley
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

Although coins have already come down very far but not be a reference to buy. It could be because a coin down it will be getting down again if unforeseen things like that are not good news in a few months.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.

I agree with you this is the right time to buy, people are complaining that Bitcoin is dipping because they both at it's high so they are holding at a loss, so if you want future profit now is the best time to buy, because this bear trend is not going to be very long, there's an end to it.

AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

Now the prices are already close to their lower mark and it's time to have time to buy everything you wanted earlier. Literally in two weeks everything will go into growth and it will only be necessary to keep track of the growth of each of the coins in the portfolio, in order to rejoice at the speed of filling with profit.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

Yep, you are absolutely right. Simple rule is buy when prices are down or cheap and sell when prices shoot up. Since you were a new bie when buying you were not able to find which is the lowest or highest price and current market situation is a right time to buy since all the crypto are in cheap price now.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

Totally agree. now is the time. I was stung in a similar fashion with investing. going to have to wait it out.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

Yep, you are absolutely right. Simple rule is buy when prices are down or cheap and sell when prices shoot up. Since you were a new bie when buying you were not able to find which is the lowest or highest price and current market situation is a right time to buy since all the crypto are in cheap price now.
Agreed, users who have been with plans of investing into cryptocurrency can make use of the ongoing market fluctuation to profit. What we invest gives assured profit, because the value of the assets we invest will surely increase. After every such price drop there'll be price pumping.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Of course this is the right time to get in and invest in bitcoin for new comers. So many of us missed the chance to buy the bitcoin at low price. Now this is the great chance to buy bitcoin now. If you buy now and save the coin for future. In future the price of bitcoin will be come with massive growth. At that time you can sell that coin and earn more and more profits. Current situation is good for buy only not for sell.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

As you can see, the market is still bullish since the start of the topic. And I think the way is still down. The probability of 4.5k USD is not too low. I have bought some ETH at 6.5k USD (around 360 USD for 1 ETH) and will continue to buy if the market is getting cheaper.
I will buy every 500 USD step. Like 6.5k-6k-5.5k-5k and the last step is 4.5k for me.
If the market starts an uptrend before 4.5k,  I will be also ok. And save my money for the next crisis (I will also sell some during the bullish run)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: