Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:34:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Right time to get in!  (Read 23751 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Of course this is the right time to get in and invest in bitcoin for new comers. So many of us missed the chance to buy the bitcoin at low price. Now this is the great chance to buy bitcoin now. If you buy now and save the coin for future. In future the price of bitcoin will be come with massive growth. At that time you can sell that coin and earn more and more profits. Current situation is good for buy only not for sell.

Yes, it is providing huge opportunities to the new comers who want to invest in Bitcoin, but many new people are afraiding to invest in Bitcoin, new people don't understand the potential of this Bull bitcoin.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

yes, I think its time buy now, the price is really low, maybe its not the lowest, but people may miss the low price if they only wat to buy at the lowest price according to my experience, no one can buy at the lowest price, just buy if the price is low
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
Only 2 coins that meeting your expectation, they are Bitcoin and Ethereum. These 2 coins are mother of coins that has an impact on other coins. If you really want to invest in this cheap price, take both. This is worth it.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

I have a lot of altcoins in my portfolio but Ripple is not one of them. Personally, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin or Etherieum for high market cap crypto. I think people should take this opportunity to buy other altcoins like NEOS, ADA, IOTA, Ark, SYS or STR instead of Ripple.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

I have a lot of altcoins in my portfolio but Ripple is not one of them. Personally, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin or Etherieum for high market cap crypto. I think people should take this opportunity to buy other altcoins like NEOS, ADA, IOTA, Ark, SYS or STR instead of Ripple.

I agree and same here, although I did have Ripple in my portfolio before but I sold them and bought more Ethereum and bitcoin to diversify my holdings too which was actually a good thing because I’d have huge amount of losses if I hadn’t added those coins to my folio.
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

Looking at the market that is going down, now is the right time to start investing (buy).
I am sure, in the next few days.alkoin market will rise again. we can sell coin.
ivantrinitron

Activity: 75

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

I fully agree with you! If you thought about buying a crypto currency but were afraid not to make a profit then you need to buy right now! After a fall in the market, the price usually goes up. So now this is the fall! Wink

BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

Of course, the market is fluctuating, affecting the value of the altcoin down, I think that now is a good time to invest in altcoin, at the time of rising prices you can sell altcoin and earn more profit and I hope the market will soon recover.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

The fluctuate of bitcoin market price can harm or can lift up the investment of investors. Price tell that we could not put fix look on the high price but rather fix the thoughts on what will be the good things will happen in our side. So I think this is the right time to buy for the cheap prices of alt that can have a bright future tomorrow.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

yeah right yeah yeah yeah it was so beautiful everything was rising but now is the opportunity for an investment that is too late.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

I don't really think it is the right time to buy. Bitcoin and Ethereum are struggling to go higher. That's a bad sign.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

of course i know this time is a great time to invest in cryptos while the price is too much cheap, but surely not everything can be true, look at the price now, we can see the price is being pumped by one or many people investing in ICO to rise the price higher, i can say surely about in this week, the price will be dumped again, and the price may be lower than now too, so careful with what you about to invest in, you may loose very much money when choose
 a wrong time invest.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.

Yes, this is the best time to buy, with a price reduction, we can buy at a very cheap price, and when the price goes up we can sell it and make a profit. The market will soon improve and the price of crypto coins will increase again.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

the current time is indeed the right time to start investing in the crypto, but also note whether there is news that will make crypto getting down or not. If you are making any buying coins at a time of such high last January is certainly a major choice you should take is to hold the coin up to higher price if you do not want to lose.

Siriska

Activity: 308

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Yes, this is the best time to buy, with a price reduction, we can buy at a very cheap price, and when the price goes up we can sell it and make a profit. The market will soon improve and the price of crypto coins will increase again.

Why are you sure that soon the market will begin recovery. Why do not you consider a scenario in which the fall will continue. Do you have an action plan?

drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

Yes you are right. The market can't go any lower i believe.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

I think we are a good time to invest. Ethereum is $380, bitcoin is under $7000. How much lower prices can we see? Investing is a bit risky but you can make a lot of money in a short time Smiley

captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

Never a right time but rn looks like a pretty good entry point!!!

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

I think we are a good time to invest. Ethereum is $380, bitcoin is under $7000. How much lower prices can we see? Investing is a bit risky but you can make a lot of money in a short time Smiley
that riht, now is right time to invest because of many discounts this month, with a little capital fund we get a lot of coins, so if we are patient, i think at the end of the year we can enjoy many profit
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

The right time to get in - this is time when everybody is in panic & market is dumping ever lower and lower. There is a chance to catch a bottom level  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: