Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:00:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Right time to get in!  (Read 23751 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Some new people have the intention to buy when the price is so cheap as it is today, and some new people are afraid to invest due worrying the prices will continue to decline. They definitely have differences opinion and it can also be influenced by the surrounding environment, well the statement is indeed encouraging many people to be more optimistic and close to crypto, hopefully., this can really convince many people, that investing in crypto., still can be gain profits.
Those intention to buy at cheap is good while others doubted to buy may regret.  For me it is the right time to buy and we still have the chance to invest in bitcoin because when we hold a big opportunity to earned.
Doubt is always present when it comes to investing or buying bitcoin or altcoin in the market because we do know the possible risk or result later on but with just a proper knowledge,skills and experience would really help you out to overcome those anxiety towards our trading.When market is on bloodbath always prepare funds or back up money to re-invest even more dont hesitate to buyback as long you do see that price is on possible bottom usually on higher percentage decrease.
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

To my mind, if the market does not rise soon than I don`t think we should expect fast growth during the summertime cause normally market experiencing dips in summer and start rising in autumn. So let see what happens in the nearest two weeks. If we don't see the growth, then the only way if to hold our coins and forget about trading at exchanges till autumn. Holding your fund in bitcoin through the summer also would be a very good decision. So let us not be fast and analyze everything in a proper way. Thank you!
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

But all of you have signature and take part in many bounty. Why? Because all hope that 2-3-5 months and BTC will be more than last ATH. If you don't believe in crypto future than you are not here
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

But all of you have signature and take part in many bounty. Why? Because all hope that 2-3-5 months and BTC will be more than last ATH. If you don't believe in crypto future than you are not here

Well, it is not about believing in crypto... Personally I do believe in it, but I still like it and adore its mission even during this bearish market. Although I understand that now there are no any signs that in a day or two prices will start to grow. It doesn't work this way.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

There is no correlation between taking part in bounties and hoping BTC will be at an ATH soon.

There is however a correlation between working for crypto and believing in the future of crypto.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

this time is very good and not the right time because there is a change in the short time I think there is a bit more waiting.

soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:09:46 AM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

Many people who have not heard the name of BTC before, have tried to research and learn about the big rise in December 2017. The big falls that followed showed BTC very unsafe. But there have been similar situations before, and many inexperienced investors do not know that BTC needs to be taken for investment at a time of decline.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

this time is very good and not the right time because there is a change in the short time I think there is a bit more waiting.

Yes indeed , i agree that this is the best time to buy and invest on cryptocurrency. Not just on bitcoin but almost all of them do greatly decreases overtime, for sure many crypto enthusiast will grab this once in a lifetime short oppurtunity,so what are we waiting for? Instead of lurking around here reading for some coments and suggestions , why just we cant start buying because we will never know how long this great oppurtunity last.

i did buy last day and i dont regret whenever the price drops more because i know that i already did a good decisions.
andriiklim

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

I think it's late. Low prices in the past. But not too late. It can be good start for the happy future)
Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.

Investing at the moment is very good, as you say. Very likely we can reap multiple benefits. invest right now or we'll regret it later.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Well if you do have the capital at the moment now is really the right time to buy since prices are low. Do your research and look for the appropriate and promising coins to invest in.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

This is the right time to buy and hold, the prices of atlcoin are falling sharply, I think this is the lowest on the market, we can buy more now, This is a good opportunity. .
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

this is a very difficult question today that nobody can answer exactly. No one knows when the market will rise again in the long term. It can be today or even in 10 weeks. or you buy a DeLorean and a Fluxkompensator  Grin
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

Yes, the bearish season is the right time to investor or buy and some cryptocurrency for maximum profit but it sad that most people that into cryptocurrency when the price was high only complaint about their lost. Instead, them to seize this moment before it slip away.

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

Gotta love dips, ideal times to strengthen positions or to get into completely new things.

I agree with this, same thought and strategy actually. It won't get better than this, to some
degree at least. I mean why so blue and gloomy about dips when you can turn it into one
strategic investment approach to things in perspective. When dips are it's best, prices aren't
really looking profitable but to a newbie or to someone eagerly waiting to get his or her
hands on some coins that were really expensive months ago due to spikes now has the
opportunity to do so. Let's just hope that all our efforts would pay off, eventually the market
will stabilize and increase, we'll know by then.
kimtaek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

Yes! This is the right time for us to hold altcoins or tokens and also it is the best to buy altcoins and tokens because the value of BTC is low...
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

For us it is a great time to get involve in crypto because we have enough knowledge how crypto behave.
But for those newbie, i think its hard for them. Because theres still a fear and a dought, in the coin they will gonna invest with.
So its important to educate them first, before joining in cryto world.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

I agree its the right time to get in since the market is waving and its easy to make profits from the waves if we believe the trend will always fall, actually, I think the market will keep falling so we can follow this trend to make our strategy
dsaijz03

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

Good thing that bitcoin is taking it slowly unlike before because we know that if it bubbled fast we are surely know that it will pop and fall fast too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: