Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:25:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Right time to get in!  (Read 23751 times)
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

i just think this is just a good time to buy cryptocurrencies because we are the one who can only buy btc at the cheapest time of the market, but we can not do anything much like selling them but keep holding until the market recover in the future and rising its price again and safe enough for you to sell for profit.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

Bitcoin price has dropped significantly and we should be happy this has happened because it creates new opportunities for both new and old investors. Buying bitcoin now is the best financials' decision you may take in 2018. The current price of $6,697 is the cheapest you may get this year and bitcoin prices may get back to $25,000.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

How are you so sure that it will go back to $25000 before the end of the year? This is a strong thing, you need to prove it. To be honest, i dont think that it will happen during this year, it is more than x4, it is almost impossible.

Bitcoin price has dropped significantly and we should be happy this has happened because it creates new opportunities for both new and old investors. Buying bitcoin now is the best financials' decision you may take in 2018. The current price of $6,697 is the cheapest you may get this year and bitcoin prices may get back to $25,000.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

Well this is the best time to enter the Crypto market. Buying and holding them, the price of the altcoin is currently at its lowest level in 2018. The ideal investment time for you, buying and holding them is a great thing right now.

One could have made this statement on Jan 21, yet the market kept dropping, and dropping huge.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

it is clear with the price of $ 7k bitcoin then the profit is in front of the eye. if the end of 2017 bitcoin hit $ 20k then the end of 2018 will hit $ 25k. profit gained about $ 18k. this is just a matter of mathematics only.  Roll Eyes

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

i just think this is just a good time to buy cryptocurrencies because we are the one who can only buy btc at the cheapest time of the market, but we can not do anything much like selling them but keep holding until the market recover in the future and rising its price again and safe enough for you to sell for profit.
buying and then investing in the long term will be more profitable if you can be patient in holding, but the short term can also be a second option.
if there is a profit why not?

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

Well this is the best time to enter the Crypto market. Buying and holding them, the price of the altcoin is currently at its lowest level in 2018. The ideal investment time for you, buying and holding them is a great thing right now.

One could have made this statement on Jan 21, yet the market kept dropping, and dropping huge.

Even if this continued to drop huge, I don't think so that price can recover back again. As we are able to handle our emotions we might learn how to control ourselves in order to be strong enough while the signs isn't good to see. Its good enough for now to buy for those frustrated buyer last year, so that thi opportunity of holding bitcoin and alts can be a good profit in the future. However this might be a huge risk for them, and it might take more months before we hit our Target.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

it is clear with the price of $ 7k bitcoin then the profit is in front of the eye. if the end of 2017 bitcoin hit $ 20k then the end of 2018 will hit $ 25k. profit gained about $ 18k. this is just a matter of mathematics only.  Roll Eyes
As predicted by many people are determined to hold altcoin, I have seen everyone say so, people believe that by the end of the year altcoin prices will rise again. But the sale of BTC on the market a lot, no one held as they said, because of this has contributed to the price of BTC down. I think we should hold so that BTC prices can rise again faster.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

Early adopters have taken advantage over noobs, I know they are laughing to those who are doing panic selling. Of course we respect them cause they know a lot about crypto and we must have to listen to them. Even though we are little bit late for this but still we have a huge chances to be like them. Anyway, investment isn't matter how long you have been involve in these but the way you handled it.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

Yes, I think this is the right time to get into crypto. Since the dip, the value of the coins are decreasing, so I think this is the time to invest on some good coins. It is just a matter of time until the market recovers from its fall and increase the prices of coins once again. Once you bought your coins, the time for the waiting game will began. Next thing to do is HOLD and wait for the good results in the future.
sapu jagat

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

the right time to enter but also to be aware of the problems that exist in the crypto so it won't cause huge losses later. Indeed all prices are down but need analysis is also to start buying.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

The good tide will come in the days to come. Buy now for cheap coin that you would to invest in and thou shall not forget to choose your dream coin if possible to have good profit in your portfolio.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

I know this blood days are not yet over but we cannot be too sure when this ends. So I say this is the right time to get in and pick your favorite coins or simply cost average it down.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

I think so....  But there is no right time to get in in a world of crypto... Its okay also to buy btc now but as for today you need to hold it until the market is stable...  Its a good strategy to earn more and to have a profit...  Patience is needed here if you want to earn a lots...
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

I think it is possible that the BTC price will reach the level you speculate, but it depends on many factors. Many national policies they will take to suppress the Crypto market. At that time, BTC prices will drop sharply, so in the Crypto market depends on luck, experience can not say anything.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

Gotta love dips, ideal times to strengthen positions or to get into completely new things.

This certainly is the most suitable time to be involve. These dips will fortify our portfolio to the fullest giving us earnings we could have never imagined.
Dips provide chance to new investors as well as those who wish to increase their coins. It is always preferred to buy any asset at a low price. All the coins are already suffering through a decline. Indeed, now is the best time for buying potential coins. Investors should go for bitcoin first and then Ethereum or any other top altcoin. Investing in weak digital currencies won’t yield any profit.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.

Yes, when the condition is being dip you should buy a coin that you think it will give big advantage for you.
This is when the coin is down in the market.
Do not ignore this opportunity, if you ignore maybe someday you will regret it.
Start investing right now because many have proven great profits when running a crypto coin business.
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

surely . The market is stabilizing now you can gradually enter by choosing the right projects
berick prima

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

I agree with you, that this is the right time to enter the world of crypto.
Currently, the price is down so you have a chance to buy bitcoin at a cheap price and resell it when the price goes up.
Use this good opportunity.
Do not you regret it.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

Yes, you are right. Now is the perfect time to join crypto. Currently, the market is already showing its rise, but the increase is still a little has not been up to $ 20k. So you're not too late. But hurry up, not too long. Or you will regret not being able to buy coins because the price is getting more and more expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: