Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Right time to get in!  (Read 23751 times)
sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

Yes it's  the perfect time to buy hold and wait for the price to go up.I can't buy any coins because I don't have money what I am doing now is joining bounty campaign to earn money and maybe I will buy soon.
Ultimate7

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

DeepOnion
Civic
Doge
Siacoin

;-)
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

Yes, maybe it is. But a person needs to know certain aims while he decide to join crypto community; also he need various knowledge to gain profit.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.

I like your attitude because even you have been encountered loses upon entering this cryptocurrency world, but you've not lose your composure and still have a positive approach, and this should be the attitude of  everybody here in btc and altcoin, just keep calm and be knowledgeable on what coin do you want to invest.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

Yes this is the right time to invest in to you favorite or a high potential value token/coin because of the great dip of many cryptocurrencies right now like BTC, ETH, XRP and XMR which drops down to good buying price every two days. You could also add investments every time you will have extra money to the token/coins that you will HODL within every dip for higher potential gains.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

For me there is no right time or wrong time if you want to get in into cryptocurrency as long as you are seriously dedicate your time and effort in doing things.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

You are right this is a good time for newbies to enter the crypto and do not delay the time to enter and buy from some coins that you think are very profitable later for yourself, I just give advice to buy Bitcoin, Eth, Ltc and also Doge. just my advice, you can follow what your heart is. because now all the price of crypto coins is very cheap and you can buy as you please. because we are all sure Bitcoin and Altcoin others will rise again and its value will be higher.
independence

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

The prices are low, but no one can say for sure whether the Crypto currency will grow or fall. Perhaps 2017 will be known as Bitcoin's highest price and there will never be such prices. Perhaps we will cry in the future that we did not buy it for $ 21,000. Smiley
minthit

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

Today, ETH breaks the trend going together with bitcoin. For me, it's a good indicator to invest in because I have always wished the trend of price moving together with bitcoin price to break.
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Totally the right time to get in. get in in the next few days because a change is coming.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

Yes. Definitely since cryptomarket is still in blood bath. Invest in any cryptocurrency you like, but always put in mind to study the cryptomarket before engaging in investment.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

There is always a better option. May be you are wrong or right. Most cryptocurrency are on stable so it means that they are waiting the right moment or waiting for other important decision about bitcoin
As for now , they are on downtrend so yeah.. it's the right time for me to purchase cheap and wait for another bounce. Don't be quick. Think about it more and more.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

Look like the market in recover mode now and if it is true buy ethereum it will probably going to break $2000 if ethereum price break its all time high at $1400. An maybe bitcoin also will break $20k then going to $40k. But if the buying power is not strong enough we can not reach that price.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

For me there is no right time or wrong time if you want to get in into cryptocurrency as long as you are seriously dedicate your time and effort in doing things.
Yes, there is no right and wrong time to get into crypto currency only if the investors study and understand the basic rule to avoid debt in cryptocurrency. Mean while, the OP was right cause the time dump in price is right time for investors that lack crypto currency trading knowledge.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

I believe that few months from now people will start to regret why they could not buy in January, February, March and April as we look at the current price as the cheapest price ever. We may not see bitcoin and altcoins as cheap as were we are today and we should take the opportunity to buy and hold for more months.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

I believe that few months from now people will start to regret why they could not buy in January, February, March and April as we look at the current price as the cheapest price ever. We may not see bitcoin and altcoins as cheap as were we are today and we should take the opportunity to buy and hold for more months.

If you look for long term any altcoins right now even Bitcoin is still really good to buy because after 3 or 5 years I am sure the total market cap of crypto are trillion and maybe the price of Bitcoin that time could $100000 or more.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

If the market is all red, it would be a good time for you to buy and hoard some coins. Then just hold them until it recovers back again and sell them at a distinct price you are targeting them. And I think the best way to invest your momey right now is to buy coins which have the potential to recover and still grow more then hold them for long term.
Zarangozang

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

If the market is all red, it would be a good time for you to buy and hoard some coins. Then just hold them until it recovers back again and sell them at a distinct price you are targeting them. And I think the best way to invest your momey right now is to buy coins which have the potential to recover and still grow more then hold them for long term.
It's true with the current market conditions is a great time to buy as many coins and not waste any opportunity now.
Seeing the condition of all the coins whose price down is also not easy to choose a coin whose future will be good and continue to increase its development,
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:40:20 PM

This is best time to jump in and buy your first coin ever for sure! Many people joined in bitcoin when it was crashed in 2014. They weren't optimistic possibly. But look where we reached.
Our future is great with altcoins brothers. Stay patient.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: