Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Right time to get in!  (Read 23751 times)
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
Yeah, it was a great time. Only a month has passed since the publication of this post, and the price of cryptocurrencies has increased almost by half.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
I totally support you. Now that the cryptocurrency market has begun to show signs of growth again, however the price of crypto is still very low, this is a great opportunity for you to enter the cryptocurrency world. It is best to buy and hold these valuable and potential altcoin. I believe that in just a few months the market will be stable and will start rising.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

This very well could be the year of the alts.  I think the alt of the year will be Marinecoín, .MTC..  IoT is upon us and machine to machine transactions are critical to its success.  .MTC. has geared their artificial intelligence driven platform towards the needs of IoT.  They have zero fees at the most and transaction speeds fast enough to cater to IoT applications riding on their platform.  The blockchain is time tested and the entire network runs on the power of a few old pc’s.  No expensive and eco unfriendly massive power requirements.  Check out their ICO at their website.  Beta testers currently are receiving 20,000 .MTC. for completing AI assigned promotion tasks on a daily basis.  Check it out here to find more info.  marineco.ín/ico
This is the right time to do for investing. The worth of has started rising and though it is a steady and slow rise, it looks long lasting. Many experts speculate about ETH going as big as $1000 or even more. This means it is the right time to invest. If you are interested, use the money you do not need in near future and let the investment stay for long. Such an investment pays off.
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

I would say "welcome to the machine!" I really forgot how many times I keep hearing same old sentence. That right time is going to happen we guys are the least ready and I know its not today. Altcoins need time to heal.

xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

It seems like a good time to invest now, I accept it, but we have not yet entered the full upward trend. The fact that the altcoins have been revived does not exactly indicate that we have returned in the old days. Need to be careful Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

I also agree that this time is good to invest in crypto because of the low price.But I'm not capable of buying coins because of money problem.I will wait for my token reward then invest it soon.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

Of course this is the right time to get in and invest in bitcoin for new comers. So many of us missed the chance to buy the bitcoin at low price. Now this is the great chance to buy bitcoin now. If you buy now and save the coin for future. In future the price of bitcoin will be come with massive growth. At that time you can sell that coin and earn more and more profits. Current situation is good for buy only not for sell.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

You never know ,is it right time or not.To me btc is having bubble crash like 2013,and if to compare with last time,it should drop to 3k ,before it will go flat.If im wrong,then it was a very hard correction and we will see after few months of flat,it to start growing.So its a best time to get in or not,ita entirly up to you.Crypto is always risky

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

There is always a green after red. But i don't think BTC is prepared to rise to $20000 now. It might take some months before seeing the real rise. And prices are maybe near ATH now.
Bahelm

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

Can't agree more ))) Those people who have the courage are filling their bags heavily now  Tongue .. Bitcoin's ATH was 20000$ in December and we have been experiencing market downtrend since then. 4 months of total suffering and pain  Grin.

I would suggest buying coins and tokens that have high potential and brilliant technology. The next couple of months will be a blast!

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

This very well could be the year of the alts.  I think the alt of the year will be Marinecoín, .MTC..  IoT is upon us and machine to machine transactions are critical to its success.  .MTC. has geared their artificial intelligence driven platform towards the needs of IoT.  They have zero fees at the most and transaction speeds fast enough to cater to IoT applications riding on their platform.  The blockchain is time tested and the entire network runs on the power of a few old pc’s.  No expensive and eco unfriendly massive power requirements.  Check out their ICO at their website.  Beta testers currently are receiving 20,000 .MTC. for completing AI assigned promotion tasks on a daily basis.  Check it out here to find more info.  marineco.ín/ico
This is the right time to do for investing. The worth of has started rising and though it is a steady and slow rise, it looks long lasting. Many experts speculate about ETH going as big as $1000 or even more. This means it is the right time to invest. If you are interested, use the money you do not need in near future and let the investment stay for long. Such an investment pays off.
Ethereum would go beyond what the experts have speculated because bitcoin will do so and Ethereum depend on bitcoin for gaining value. If someone wishes to gain some real profits and that also at a suitable price, then Ethereum is the answer.  Though bitcoin is much better than Ethereum, but it is a bit expensive for small investors.Still if possible, one should go for bitcoin first.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

Gotta love dips, ideal times to strengthen positions or to get into completely new things.

This certainly is the most suitable time to be involve. These dips will fortify our portfolio to the fullest giving us earnings we could have never imagined.
Dips provide chance to new investors as well as those who wish to increase their coins. It is always preferred to buy any asset at a low price. All the coins are already suffering through a decline. Indeed, now is the best time for buying potential coins. Investors should go for bitcoin first and then Ethereum or any other top altcoin. Investing in weak digital currencies won’t yield any profit.

Dips is not always bad issue since while its deeper then we have you chance to buy back and hold a lot of coin.
We hope when its going higher we can increase our capital. So behind the bad impact has good impact too.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

I believe that few months from now people will start to regret why they could not buy in January, February, March and April as we look at the current price as the cheapest price ever. We may not see bitcoin and altcoins as cheap as were we are today and we should take the opportunity to buy and hold for more months.

If the price falls further, then I think I will get more altcoisn. Some trade about the percent of their normal range. The cryptocurrency market is one of constant aberrations. It shows signs in the end towards recovery
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

Probably it is,  price are started to crawl up and definitely it will go more as what we have expecting to happen. We shall not wait when it goes at its peak cause there is a possibility that it will fall down and make you loss only.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

If you decide sooner than a week, it may be better for you, because altcoin prices are rising so high that they may continue to rise in the near future, so keep buying now.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:35:30 AM

Probably it is,  price are started to crawl up and definitely it will go more as what we have expecting to happen. We shall not wait when it goes at its peak cause there is a possibility that it will fall down and make you loss only.
Recent altcoin prices have rebounded in the past few days, but today the price of the altcoin is starting to decline again, as my expectation is that they will continue to fall, ETH is again falling again, so wait more Buy another few weeks.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:51:15 AM

Recent altcoin prices have rebounded in the past few days, but today the price of the altcoin is starting to decline again, as my expectation is that they will continue to fall, ETH is again falling again, so wait more Buy another few weeks.
I think it should be buy now that in a few weeks the value of all crypto will rise higher,tomorrow is May month in that place altcoin value is victorious and has a lot of demand.See the value from now the pattern the fall is only taking a little of the weekly rise.

FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

Yeah you have a point Mate that this is the right time to joined crypto currency it's because the value was started to rising up again.How nice that it can be icrease all coins from crypto.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

That's right, this is the right time for you to buy coins at a cheap price you can earn a lot of coins you can buy. Do not let it happen again and do not let you miss this opportunity. You will reap huge profits if you buy coins now and you save in the long run, surely your coin will grow bigger when the price is higher later.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

But perhaps more difficult for the time being, altcoin prices are soaring so buying them now is risky more than a few weeks ago. If you decide to buy them in the past two weeks is probably the best time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: