Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Right time to get in!  (Read 23749 times)
Godef

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
It is very great time to buy in right now for sure, many coins probably dropped for one last time or two. Opportunities are here to catch best coins to dive in. Start considering your folio.
furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

Probably it is,  price are started to crawl up and definitely it will go more as what we have expecting to happen. We shall not wait when it goes at its peak cause there is a possibility that it will fall down and make you loss only.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.

January was an unbelievable month for the all crypto, and it must be really bad to have been entered to crypto in january.

I also think the prices are still down and suitable to make some buying.
Q1 is the best moment to grab some coins with a very cheap price. You'll never see the price like this again in the future.
Later We are going to reach ATH of all coins. If you late buying on dip, there's still a chance to get in. And I think 2018 will be the year of crypto.

Yes, after january, the crypto has been giving great opportunities. And I hope we will see their prices extremely high again in the future.
Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

The thing you need to do when you want a coin is you have to find out about the coin and monitor its price progress in the coin market cap.
Coin prices may go up and down quickly.
therefore before you buy you have to make sure the price of the coin.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

In order to make profits you need to enter into into market because once the price start increase we can easily make some decent profit. They market cap is way down and it will recover again in the next week. Be patient.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

Yes, of course, coins are on sale if you're not already in, and if you are then if you can grow your positions then why not. I'm keeping my eye on this upcoming project, what do you think about it? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the ICO revolution will be the biggest bubble in our lives, predictions. When the bubble appears, it may be the right time to buy back the digital currency.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the ICO revolution will be the biggest bubble in our lives, predictions. When the bubble appears, it may be the right time to buy back the digital currency.
maybe I do not understand your opinion, But this word looks like sarcasm. How can you believe in Bitcoin bubbles and the etherium and at the same time try to buy these coins?
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

It is indeed the best time to go into cryptocurrencies because all the COINS have fallen to a low point. If you miss this opportunity, you will lose a lot.

It depends on the technology you want to invest in. Two of them Bitcoin and ETH are very attractive these days and are the top notch spots to invest in. If you want to invest in on of the two, go for it. Both ETH and Bitcoin are expected to go big. By investment here, I mean long term investment and you invest the money only if you do not need the money in the near future. This gives you freedom to invest without having to worry about the possible outcome and since there is a constant rise or appreciation in the value of both the assets, it will be definitely profitable.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:16:00 AM

It is indeed the best time to go into cryptocurrencies because all the COINS have fallen to a low point. If you miss this opportunity, you will lose a lot.

if I see it seems not their lowest price. becasue if we look again at the charts in the market, then this is the beginning of a big pump to the moon. we weill see how they move
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

Yes you are about 2 weeks late but no problem. Get on the train!
This is the right time to get in the market is when your investment has to face a very minimum risk and high chances of profitability. This reminded me of the time in 2017 when the prices of Bitcoin and ETH stayed stable for some time and afterwards grew sharply.

All those who invested that time that time were more than crazily happy towards the end of 2017. The scenario these days is not much different as well. This is the right time to enter in the market.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

Yes you are right. The market can't go any lower i believe.
TommyAMD

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

Yes, indeed, now is quite an actual time to enter the crypto world for a beginner, the prices of coins are quite loyal and if you wisely collect a portfolio you can earn good money.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

Yes, indeed, now is quite an actual time to enter the crypto world for a beginner, the prices of coins are quite loyal and if you wisely collect a portfolio you can earn good money.
for newcomers today there are very extensive opportunities, since the replacement of the crypto currency is at a fairly attractive level. But only for this you need to have certain knowledge, so that the choice of a person was really promising and effective.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

the best thing to do in this space is to go against the crowd, most people are dumping their coins now just because the market is in a state of uncertainties, good investors by now would be accumulating but those that follow the crowd will be waiting for the tide to change in their favour before the jump in
gracer88

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

Now is still a good time to buy altcoins.
erhaps this is the last correction before flying to the moon. But maybe this moment will not come soon.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

As of March 2018, the crypto-currency market trend is declining, investing in the cryptos market at the moment is perfectly reasonable because the exchange rate is low. If you invest in March and hold to the present, the profit is enormous. So invest in cryptos when prices are low.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

As of March 2018, the crypto-currency market trend is declining, investing in the cryptos market at the moment is perfectly reasonable because the exchange rate is low. If you invest in March and hold to the present, the profit is enormous. So invest in cryptos when prices are low.

I strongly agree not to invest in current high prices and hope prices will continue to rise
because we all no one knows what will be the future market situation can rise and fall and can go down very deeply
think again if the current high price buy it, better wait for correction or low price
Basically we invest for profit rather than loss, so it's smarter to analyze coins for investment and not to follow what others are saying
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

It is always the right time to get in while its on dip. Just hoping that your chosen coin will rise again. Just need to be wise in choosing. Not all coins have great potentials.
Re.won14

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

I agree with you on this, if you will check moat of the altcoins has a lower price compared to ICO prices so it is best time to get more. This will be a good start because you will no longer need to wait for so long to see your profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: