Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:36:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Right time to get in!  (Read 23751 times)
Raven89

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:59:40 AM

I want to invest $1000 - do you recommend alts or Eth?

Alts for sure. Look here: https://medium.com/@officialmasari/introtomasari-8519598168a0
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

Yes you are absolutely correct. Now that markets have finally corrected after the madness in December, you have a lot of good alts at very cheap/ fair values. This is definitely the accumulation period and buyers now will be the ones to gain the most during the next bull run

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

Let's believe we are not that late in joining crypto. Chances are still much available. We can do many things and options are many in this crypto. Later cryptocurrency would grow bigger and might develop to the stage we never expect.
Nothing is late right now because crypto universe still very young up until now. If you do your own search about cryptocurrency for sure you will know the importance of it and the purpose of this technology in the future and how big could be possibly grow.

ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Ofocurse it’s the best time to get in it was already after btc went under 10k I’m buying 1000$ a week  now and if it keeps dropping I will double my investment it will be the best risk/investment opportunity we will have in our lifetime I’m sure

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

I also think that the market decline is a better chance to buy cryptocurrencies, because the price of coins is not too high at this time. On the contrary, when the bull market comes, our investment cost is too high!
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

The fact is that trade in crypto currency has always been associated with greater risk. You can not be 100% sure of what the situation will be in the market tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. So everyone makes the choice to buy today and wait for an even more suitable time. But whether this is a suitable time, it is also very difficult to forecast.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

true lordship for the new enter in the world crypto survived for the sake of life better in the future welcome to join and survive hard work for the future brilliant.

Those who have bought ystd or before have already made profits as market have started to move upwards. Can we expect the bull run to start as even the 2nd half of the year have started from today so may be some luck will also change in the due course.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

Technical analysis shows that cryptocurrency prices will go down, but this does not have to happen. My suggestion is to start buying now, but not for all the funds. It is very possible that you will still have the opportunity to buy cheaper.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Billy550

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

MAybe  it is though, you would never know, I think it could be
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

Yes you are right. The market can't go any lower i believe.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

It's simple. You buy coins cheaper. Sell when the price increases 10 times. Repeat this sequence several times and you are rich.
How to find the right coins? And here you need to have a mind
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Yesterday if people got in
They made a brilliant move
Today's gain unprecedented
https://www.coingecko.com/en
a.begun0v

Activity: 140

SatoWallet.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

important problem for crypto-currencies in the future may be a further decline in the speed of transactions and an increase in the costs of their implementation. Another risk is the threat of a hacker attack on crypto-exchange exchanges.

Skyizz

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

Now is the best time to invest in a crypto market, such low prices maybe more we will not see. If someone else has not bought a crypto currency, then he has a chance to do it now.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

Now is the best time to invest in a crypto market, such low prices maybe more we will not see. If someone else has not bought a crypto currency, then he has a chance to do it now.

I've heard this for many months, what makes you sure now is the time?
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:34:30 PM

Yes, that's right.
and I suggest you get into one of the most important projects.
faireum.io
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:53:45 PM

There are a few ETF applications under review and it only takes one to succeed for bitcoin to pump to the moon. If you're not holding anything now then you will regret it when you see those crazy prices in the news. Bitcoin up 100%, ethereum up 150%  Grin

junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:57:07 PM

There are a few ETF applications under review and it only takes one to succeed for bitcoin to pump to the moon. If you're not holding anything now then you will regret it when you see those crazy prices in the news. Bitcoin up 100%, ethereum up 150%  Grin
When did it happen? I myself do not think there will be such a high increase. I just hope there will be an increase in market prices, because now I only hold assets that I think will be an advantage.

Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:10:30 PM

We do have to hold or at least buy from now on what coins we think are good and will bring benefits in the future, if we don't hold coins at this time, we recommend buying from now before the market will really peak
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:34:26 AM

Yes, you are right, that now is the right time to enter Crypto. We can start by investing and we really have a great opportunity now. The price of coins is almost all declining and means the price of coins is very cheap. And with low prices, we can use it for long-term investments. Crypto has a good future and the price will definitely develop.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████