Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:25:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swissborg is a scam? 90percent down from ICO  (Read 11091 times)
marydale

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

seems to me like a scam. Why would they pick and kick members of the community in their telegram channel that have something to raise?
That have complains? It is very unprofessional and totally not acceptable. It is rude. And it does not cultivate a healthy community. I believe it is a scam

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
maximumK

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

seems like not a scam. i think they dont wanna promote coin. they raised their fund and thats all. no any news to uptrend or downtrend the coin. as i remeber ICO gone for 0.1$ and now 0.03$ this will go to moon in future i think this is a long term token
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

I invested in this ico with just around 500usd.
now its down 64percent?
ETH value down 80 percent..
This is the worst ico i've invested. Lots of promises, they even have facebook video campaign, stuffs like interview etc.

i have a friend who invested 10btc

What happened swissborg team?

They earn 50million USD in public sale.
not even 1million USD spent in promoting your coin?

ftw, really smells like sh**..

They are kicking everybody on their telegram group who complains, that includes me..

Their facebook:
https://web.facebook.com/groups/970731466407451/

their website
https://swissborg.com/en/

their telegram
https://t.me/SwissBorgChat

BEWARE IN TELEGRAM GROUP. YOU WILL BE KICKED AUTOMATICALLY IF YOU POST NEGATIVE COMMENT

quoted from facebook
64 % down from the ico...
It's starting to smell like shit.
A simple way to stop the bleeding would be to give up the $ 500 million token of token still available for a next show.
All the people who have trusted are getting their mouths shut.

Important question...
Who sells at these levels???

Employees?
very useful information. thanks friend .... last month I followed a project, and they promise a nice token.But in the end they say that the payment we should receive is not in accordance with what we expect. so, although swissborg has a team of more than 90 years, that's no guarantee.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

On the general background it is difficult to understand the scammers or not. The price of all the coins came down strongly and Swissborg no exception. In a month you will be able to say more accurately.                  
bitbong (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

On the general background it is difficult to understand the scammers or not. The price of all the coins came down strongly and Swissborg no exception. In a month you will be able to say more accurately.                  

Actually this thread is a month old and still the same..

i still think that swissborg is a big scam.

raised 50 million USD and no major announce, no partnership, no etc..

almost all coins are recovering..  some ico;s doesnt reached hard cap. but they are gaining.

tursunalimenman

Activity: 373
Merit: 15

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

For now I fear huge ICO's that can raise more than 30 millions dollars. 50 millions is a huge money and they can do everithing if they want to. But usually these companies don't rush. it seems like raise mone this is their purpose. Not doing project, not do all to the community and showing pragress. They raised money and lost all motivation. They like fat lazy cats after they having breakfast. All these companies don't even hire someone to make project better. It's like they were surprised when raised hardcap. they all shame of crypto. That's why so many people dissapointed in crypto and ICO's.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bboyalex

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:35:14 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 06:52:22 PM by bboyalex

Dear awesome community,

First and Foremost, I would like to thank everyone for sharing your thoughts and feelings regarding Swissborg. Really appreciate it.

There's no doubt that the CHSB token price has had a rough start. There is ALSO no doubt that the token price is highly undervalued based on the growth potential of the company, the wealth management platform and tech products currently being developed. As many experienced people in this chat mentioned, almost every ICO took a hard hit during the bear market from February onwards and when you look at companies that have been listed for around 4 months, very few generate 2X 3X 10X unless there is A) A massive pump and dump due to excessively high discounts during pre-sales or even ICOs at times or B) Blockchain protocol companies. The latter tends to really do well even only a few months after an ICO. Many of these blockchain protocols just have a strong white-paper with scientific formulas and persuasive buzzwords (interoperability, 200 zillion transactions per second, potential for side-chains etc...).

The point is for all the awesome members who mentioned Swissborg being a long-term project, there is absolutely no doubt that we will deliver for you and it's really just a matter of time.

With regards to the Telegram Banning, I would like to share with everyone the clear rules viewable in the pinned post:

1. No insults, arguments or personal attacks.
2. No fake information or accusations without backed evidence.
3. No stickers or flooding the channel with ads
4. No irrelevant/touchy topic discussions
5. Please be respectful with fellow community members

On top of this, even people who swear and use really dirty language get a friendly warning which means a second and even sometimes third chance before being banned.
Perhaps, we may be a bit strict depending on the scope you look from, but in order to keep a healthy vibe for the community that believes in the project as much as we do, we need to control these elements and potential FUD.

Regarding the scam threats, we are more active than most projects by giving live 1 hour Q&As directly with the CEO and Co-founder for the entire community every other week.
Speaking of which, next Q&A will be Tuesday May 1st, @ 6:30 PM CET time so please make sure to follow our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Jyx7gJXh3yHFxZSJIlIhQ

Announcement:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ToDKu22UScUTVi1cUj4KBwm86UMpUjp/view?usp=sharing

All the best,

Alex Fazel
Head of Communications @ Swissborg
lalatao79

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

All altcoin is now reduced dramatically, one of the altcoin I hold has reduced by 10 times, another coin drops by 6 times. But I still hold, maybe you are new to this market, and this is the first ICO you invest. You will lose a lot of money if you still think so
bitbong (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:02:22 PM

Regarding the scam threats, we are more active than most projects by giving live 1 hour Q&As directly with the CEO and Co-founder for the entire community every other week.
Speaking of which, next Q&A will be Tuesday May 1st, @ 6:30 PM CET time so please make sure to follow our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Jyx7gJXh3yHFxZSJIlIhQ

So every other week is more than active?

May i ask why swissborg is still not moving?
your investors are in 80 percent loss even the market is already recovering..

What did you do with the money?
no exchange?
no new advisors?
no campaign programs?
no buy back etc?
Pocketed the 50 million usd and just put 20percent of it in circulation?
thats why your investors is loosing 80percent?
did you even have an office?
please explain about the scam articles we found online...

please enlighten your investors...

we are more than willing to listen..
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

I am sorry for your lost. I too participated in swissborg token sales but i traded my coin when I discover I am at 50% profit. just like I use to tell some of my friends on telegram, you will only know the true character of any project startup after the crowdsales and for me when I discover that team members are not forthcoming in answering question and giving update I will be triggered to dump the token. GENE token seems to be doing the same now after we investors discover that someone from the team solved huge amount of token causing massive fall in the price of the token.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

I dont believe in all those mining coins.There is one more now coming to sell coins and than they will use funds to buy mining equipment .I dont believe in those things anymore
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

now its down 64percent?
This is the worst ico i've invested. Lots of promises, they even have facebook video campaign, stuffs like interview etc.

They are kicking everybody on their telegram group who complains, that includes me..

Their facebook:

their website

their telegram

BEWARE IN TELEGRAM GROUP. YOU WILL BE KICKED AUTOMATICALLY IF YOU POST NEGATIVE COMMENT

quoted from facebook
A simple way to stop the bleeding would be to give up the $ 500 million token of token still available for a next show.

Important question...

Employees?

Some projects really dont work if they are lacking with good promotions. They have to focus on how to make their coins be popular and increase the transaction level. I saw swissborg before and I am quite impress with the idea of the project but I dont invested in it. I do have swissborg because of bounty rewards and I just keep on holding it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

I invested in this ICO, not a huge amount, but agree that the performance has been disappointing so far. The timing of the close of the ICO was unfortunate, especially as many investors bought in when ETH was at a very high price, meaning that the drop has been even more exaggerated. Hoping that the price will recover, but at the moment I'm just playing the waiting game, didn't invest enough to be too frustrated. Fingers crossed.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

now its down 64percent?

Their facebook:

their website

their telegram

quoted from facebook

Important question...

Employees?

Many coins have fallen in price since the beginning of this year, I sincerely believe that everything will fall into place, because I also invested more than 1 ETH in this ICO.
sophiachill

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

I invested too in this ICO.

Im not even a member here yet when i purchase..

Now 1 eth is only .1eth?

considering the market value that time..

I may agree too  that this is a scam coin..

I see their twitter, they post pictures that they are in Japan, and in many other places,
seems like they are enjoying themselves in the money they got.
fancy hotels, maybe girls, expensive drinks.. etc.

Oh they are hiring, what a Sh**** hiring..

Get yourself an advisor, a real one. Or you dont want to spend the 50million usd?
just the 5 percent of it put in cap?

enjoy the 45million USD..

anyway,
what a pity, replying here but dont even care to reply again..

Cheers,,
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

I don’t think so because it was so popular among experienced traders and I hope they are not wrong about it..
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

I think you may have encountered a scam. A group of fraudsters deceived you and released an ICO. That's just a financing. All investors' funds will go into the pockets of developers, their coins will be worthless, and their team will not do anything. So, you can only say that your luck is bad

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

i am a swissborg investor too and i am sure swissborg is not a scam, the price is now down very far because market is not stable, my advice is just hold and wait until the price increases.

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

I browsed the official website of Swissborg and read their white paper. I didn't see how they became a scam.But keeping caution is always good.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

lol, you think every coin will be very easy to increase? you are wrong, because there are some ICO that takes a very long time to make the price increase and I think swissborg is not a scam, but now it is not yet time for swissborg prices to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: