Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5000$ for one Coin  (Read 797 times)
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

there's a lot of good undevalued coins and token in the market now. like Credits (CS) Utrust (UTK) Atlant (ATL) Lala World (LALA). this token is still below $1 but worth more than it. Or try your look on the upcoming ICO and expect a good price when it hits the market.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

I think it would be nice if you invested in etherium toen for that $ 5000. because of the token's etherium you can get 5 to 6 etherium tokens imagine if etherium reaches 2000 $ in the middle of what year's profit will you get.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

most altcoins are suffering from a red train. its the best time i think to buy some of alts. check NXT, SYNX and DGB. and so many new coins enters last month, visit CMC to look for those tokens/coins. just to for your references
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins, under 1$ recommended.

Please mention one coin

I think you shouldn't be biased and look for ''under 1$'', you should look at the marketcap and what the project does. Anyway I can tell you to look into Universa (UTNP)

I strongly agree with this. Universa Blockchain (UTNP) is just starting it's way to the market and I know their technology bring a lot of potential. This could be the next Ethereum, they also have a great team, strong community and not missing their weekly update to show how the project is doing. But please don't buy all 5000$ on the same day, that would cause artificial pump and you might get rekt.
pokokeke

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

I think for that kind of money you have to buy altcoi whose price is not up 1 $ because I myself have experienced it more and more altcoin got more profit will I get later.
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

I think you know how risky on investing in just one coin or token. That would be nice if you split it to at least 5 to 10 coins or tokens. This is not a recommendation or suggestion but you can take a look at this following coin, Credits, Dragonchain, AION, Universa, AELF, Envion and QTUM. Conduct due diligence, read updates about the progress, use cases, whitepaper. Good luck with your $5000. I hope you are considering long-term to whatever coin or token you'll invest.
kryptolizak

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

Hi,
take a look at IOTA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=644eMCi7CpQ

If I were you I would put 30% in IOTA, 30% in BTC, 30% in ETH, 10% SiaCoin.

Watch out for coins below $1 it could make you tremendous income or... loss.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.

Please mention one coin

try to check TRADE.IO(TIO) this is what im warching right now,one of top ico in his time,great project and perfect team behind..for sure you can find answer visiting their thread,for your own research.

I think for that kind of money you have to buy altcoi whose price is not up 1 $ because I myself have experienced it more and more altcoin got more profit will I get later.
Lol that was mentioned by OP,hes looking for coins that LESS THAN A DOLLAR to invest.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

if you want to play safe, just all in to bitcoin.
If you want to go to some alts, ethereum, naga, ETN, ADA, and XRP would be a preety good choice
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

I will never put all my money in one basket no matter the potentials the project shows, I like Bluzelle alot, project like Insight network, Confi, Wepower, Boscoin and Fortuna. I believe all these projects have great potentials for growth the most interesting thing now is that most of them are below the ICO price currently
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

it seems to buy altcoin you already have a lot with such amount then pakah you are sure to invest with that kind of money.
my suggestion is better buy token etherium only.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

Dear Members

Please mention one coin

Try to buy waves at the beggining cause in my opinion you would easily earn like 2x more in next 3 months from nowadays, so why not try this?
sarojan9980

Activity: 118

My Identity Coin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

i think you better invest between newly launched and famous coin that should be between the 0.37$ to 0.78$ then it will raise rapidly and you can get more profit.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

Good thing you have a diverse portfolio of your crypto investments. Don't just pick altcoins that are below 1$. Pick those altcoins that both below 1$ and have a huge market capitalization like those in the top 50s because i believe they have the potential to grow.

shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

CS is the right choice to make investment of $5000 you have because Now credits coin is good  just launched and already on 4 decentralized exchange.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100