Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5000$ for one Coin  (Read 800 times)
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

Could be interesting for all - Red Lanterns!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

This is a very good amount for investment perspective in crypto basket i have hold some coins which are XPR,ADA,XLM.Three are very good growing coins.
XPR (2014).is centralized currency and is manipulated by Bank and is used for money transfer.Strong community.
ADA (2017).Project is new but experience team is supporting it and its gaining popularity.Advisable to hold it for coming 2 years,its price is growing gradually.
XLM(2014).In Jan-18 it rose to 90 cent its price is growing slowly.No of exchanges listing XLM increasing,Its partners are increasing like IBM,Money match,Neo frame,There are strong chances that its price would increase to $1 or more by the end of 2018.
As per my stance you can invest in these coins which are delivering worthy results.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

The best coin should be the one that can beside going up in the price also get you profit from somewhere else and thats the coins which have masternodes or pos coins but for me the best coin would be VEN because of the partnerships and because of the Thor
POS coins are good but you still have to be very sure they are not just some bunch of shit coins. There are so many shit coins out there and it is good to be very careful. I would also not buy coins that are being pumped already now, but rather buy coins that have been oversold in the market, and that would guarantee a good profit. Most coins that may be overbought now, may get dumped when bitcoin recovers fully, but for now, since most of the coins have bottomed out, he should be fine in the long run.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

try to find it yourself and examine it. I think this is what you should do when you want to invest your money.
you can invest in ico, or cheap altcoin. this is a choice in every speculation that should be based on research and analysis.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

If you want to take a risk, put the $5k into a smaller marketcap coin like wabi or oyster pearl. Wabi will use RFD technology and consumers can verify the authenticity of a product on store shelves. Oyster plans to create an ecosystem where users can pay to store files in a decentralized and anonymous way and you get the shell airdrop in early April.  

If you want something less risky, put the $5k into a big marketcap coin like btc or eth.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

for something more secure, investing in bitcoin, or ethereum. but, if you want something challenging, maybe bitcoin cash becomes something very good to invest. rising and falling prices on the bitcoin cash chart are really excellent for short-term investments. But, all the risks, you bear that.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

the money that will be invested in the amount of $ 5000 is not a small amount, it is true do not focus to invest a sum of money on one type of coin only, so the risk of losing more can be minimized. I suggest you can try investing in various types of coins such as BTC, ETH, XRP and XLM, because I think these types of coins have good potential for the future.
alttry2019

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

credits is the best one. New blockchain technology and it has a great potential.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ugryzh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:04:57 AM

Put all in Nekonium amd little in ONIONs Cheesy
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

If I were you, I would put all money in ETH and place a sell order for 100% profit.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

Well if your putting a $5000 in a one coin maybe its bad idea its good to invest it in different coins. Cause the risk will decrease and also the chance of getting a profit becomes higher. Here are the tokens so far that i know has a potential, Eth, BUBO, SMM just be patient when it comes to trading. Goodluck bro.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

The best way is invest all your money in several altcoins for diversification. I prefer such altcoins like ICON, AION, Zilliqa, ETH and SingularityNET. Do some research and make your own decision.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

$5000 to invest one coin only, if you want to hold for long term I suggest invest in Ethereum, because ethereum is the second popular in cryptocurrencies so it will jump high this year.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

If you think that investing in one project is really a good idea, then I think that this is a bad idea. Because the best solution will be investing in several projects, it seems to me the most optimal
vicky_jame

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:34:11 AM

I thinks ETH and ETC will hold long term, make help you earn 200%
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

In my opinion DASH, ETH, ADA, XLM, NEO has massive potential. Hold it in minimum 1 years can be promising multiple profit.  All these coin has strong community and solid team founder, so will be more potential than others new coins that just listed in the market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

In my opinion, you can invest 5k $ in different altcoins. If you get 4-5 altcoins with 5k $ and 2 of them will be 5x, you will have doubled your money. Which altcoins? MNX, VEN, LTC, PLR, NAGA. MNX is a good altcoin for beginners and you should try.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

I suggest you buy BTC, because the current Cryptocurrency market fund is insufficient, so most people will buy and sell BTC. I want to buy bitcoin as the best way, because bitcoin is the fastest rising.

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:42:58 AM

Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

Do you want to invest in ICO or want to invest in coins?
If you are investing in ICO then LiveTree has a great chance for you? Smiley Smiley
If you are investing in coins then the choice is Ethereum Classic (ETC).
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

All alt now is suffering in the market since the bitcoin price increase in the last few days. which all turns to RED that's why its not recommended to buy or to invest on this moment 'cause its not safe unless if you want to invest it in long term rather than short term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: