Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5000$ for one Coin  (Read 800 times)
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I think after reading this you get the answer. Onecoin fraud has been proven by many reputable sources in the world, or in Vietnam there have been many fraudulent fraudulent investment Onecoin. After all, the Onecoin is just a Ponzi Scheme, a multi-level scam, disguised by the cryptic professions of Cryptocurrency. So do not equate Onecoin with Bitcoin or any other electronic currency.
If you have missed investing in Onecoin then my advice is to withdraw as soon as possible. You may find it difficult to accept the fact that Onecoin is a fraud, that you have been cheated but you try to search on google and choose reputable English sites will see the truth about Onecoin. Or simply go directly to the official site of Onecoin a site designed extremely inferior professional, so cheap. So "Should I invest in Onecoin?" The answer is "No," Onecoin cheated.
Lol
He may be asking about that or he is just trying to see if a single Bitcoin is going to worth $5,000.00.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

Whither is so much in one coin? Put better in 5 different coins by 1 thousand dollars. Better still, independently study the market, monitor the growth and fall of coins and make a choice.

Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

first you should make a researh about this coin,, this mean you did not buy in blind mode
with a lot features inside the platform,i believe the price from this coin can be 10x in this year
the coin called waves, remember do a research before investing my friend  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

I won't make a recommendation on a coin, but I'd encourage you to decide for yourself.

You've seen a bunch of coins listed in this thread there are tons more out there. Get out there and do the research. Find a project that you think is viable. That you can put your confidence in. If you pick a good fundamental coin, you should be happy with your decision.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

You have very good investment amount i am not in favor of single coin investment however you can invest in only BTC because BTC is the most reliable coin and can reward you more than your expectations.With this you can engage some portion of BTC on day trading and remaining hold for long term.Both are very good.Currently market is red and you can buy good percentage of BTC in this amount.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

Dear Members

I am planning to invest 5000$ for a coin. Do not tell put your all money in to one coin. because i have already put some money in that theory also.
please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

I recommend investing in 0x(ZRX) in the long term — it is an open source Protocol that promotes the exchange of ERC20 tokens on the Etherium blockchain. 0x is a structural element for developers to build a variety of decentralized applications.

In fact, it should facilitate p2p token trading. And this is the current trend - decentralized exchange, decentralized exchanges. The, to what now comes and Binance, in including.

0x also holds the 4th place at the activity on GitHub blockchain among all the projects (there are statistics on cryptomiso.com).

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

When I was you, I think I will invest all my money on bitcoin, because on the markert value of this crypto is the highest, people like it the most and probably btc will go up, so maybe you can try?

sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:27:35 AM

Credits
- 1.000.000 Transactions per second (this is really innovative in blockchain, BTC has only 5 TPS)
- just launched
- mainnet in june 2018

Ripple
- good business concept
- long player since 2014
- see more and more good news

Cardano

- very good team
- have some really tech (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do8rHvr65ZA)
- long term

ICON
- Good project with allready good partners

Vechain
- connects products in blockchain

Potential investors, CS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.

RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

Credits
- 1.000.000 Transactions per second (this is really innovative in blockchain, BTC has only 5 TPS)
- just launched
- mainnet in june 2018

Ripple
- good business concept
- long player since 2014
- see more and more good news

Cardano

- very good team
- have some really tech (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do8rHvr65ZA)
- long term

ICON

Vechain
- connects products in blockchain

i like to merit this one but sadly i dont have any smerit to give. anyway this answers your question. other crypto that have a potential are electroneum, verge, and Betr. better check also these coins it has a good projects and have a good future coin.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:40:23 AM

the answer is Bitcoin, and reopen BTC market when november comes
you will get a profit of up to 30% or about 1500 USD from your BTC deposit
do not ever do stupid things, like cutloss, because it is useless for a trader,
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:46:48 AM

n my opinion DASH will continue to grow because this coin has limited supply and given many benefits like fast and cheap fee transaction. This coin also mineable so everyone can to mine it so the adoption of this coin will much easy for everyone and the community will be bigger. Beside that, the team also look very active to promote advantages of DASH.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

If you decide want to investing all $5000 for one coin, I am prefer investing on Ethereum. I am believe that ethereum will have great potential in the future. Ethereum have smart contract that used by many ICO and that will increasing demand on ethereum to pay gas  
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:43:58 AM

I look in to Vechain (VEN) , in my opinion this project has massive potential because want solved counterfeit modern problem and pirates in many kind of industry. In the long term will be many company third party will use service and product of Vechain so the demand of the token also will increasing.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
john_nautica

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:47:18 AM

buy ethereum if you have $ 5000 money it can make you a profit if eth has a price increase, now we can see if eth has a stable price and consistent high price. so do not use your money to buy another coin.

rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

Ok, XCPO could be your best investment. This time is very good for you, the price is very low now. You can buy xcpo then run masternode of it. $5000 is enough. You should follow the project because the XCPO will be swaped to CAZ coin.you only have a few day to buy it.

v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

Dear Members

please suggest me coins,

Please mention one coin

i suggest you to nvest on tronx cause they will launch their beta on the end of march, tron have low value but high supply indeed atleast it could increasing into 0.2 or 0.1. its very good option for short term investment. Lets see how much tron value could increase in few weeks.

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum

Take your pic.
the three types of coins do have a high value, of course, the best coin is bitcoin. now I've increased the amount of investment in bitcoin and I will save up to two years to be sold. hopefully, you also invest in bitcoin because it is profitable.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:17 AM

Yes, right .. Do not put all your money to invest on one type of coin. It is not good. Split your money to invest in 2 or 3 coins would be better. The main one must be bitcoin. Next let's select some altcoin. I think ethereum, ripple and litecoin are good for investment.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

Dear Members

please suggest me coins, under 1$ recommended.

Please mention one coin

There's a lot of coins to be considered but if you only want one coin to be mentioned it should be XRP.

Xrp is not really good choice because the supply is to much so its not easy to grow.
If you like gambling, so try to choose from ico project which has low supply and low cap. After the cap grow so you can see your investment grow too.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:09:12 AM

$5000 amount of capital is good and for sure you will earm more profit if you choose good altcoin that good for your money. Better to make a lot of research about the coin you want to buy because for sure if you do that is less risk to decrease or gone your money because you know the possible to become high price of the coin . I suggest you invest 2-5 coins for that amount to earn more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: