Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] TYDO - Multifunctional Cryptocurrency Trading Platform  (Read 1495 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

I want to take part in the bounty program is a good chance to get tokens of a prospective company. I will follow the project. Good luck to the developers.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:10 PM

I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses
Vasyafet

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans

I see the company has a very solid list of partners I think the developers will clearly follow the road map.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

Hello! tell me how the project will make money? Will it be a monthly fee or a commission from transactions? I just want to understand the concept of work for myself. Will there be a premium feature?
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

the project looks very promising, the project has good teams and interesting ideas and concepts, I'm sure this project will be a great success.
Letopisets

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

the project looks very promising, the project has good teams and interesting ideas and concepts, I'm sure this project will be a great success.

I think so too. Developers must submit their project at conferences and clearly follow the road map then there will be success!
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

Hello! What wallets are recommended to store tokens? That it was safe to be understood.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

Hello! What wallets are recommended to store tokens? That it was safe to be understood.

I think it's best to use myetherwallet.com this is a proven and relatively safe wallet
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

Great idea. I think the project will become very popular and will be very popular among many people
angrygerl

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

Great idea. I think the project will become very popular and will be very popular among many people

especially I was pleased that the demo version is already working it is great to see where you are investing money. As it is possible to judge the success of the project in the future.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

especially I was pleased that the demo version is already working it is great to see where you are investing money. As it is possible to judge the success of the project in the future.

Oh cool! Now I'll go and test how it works. I will say this is very positive information for future investors.
alexsmalex

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

Let's see how much the project will be popular among people. I think a lot will depend on the company's marketing.
Bureatonic

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

Let's see how much the project will be popular among people. I think a lot will depend on the company's marketing.

and what amount is allocated for the promotion of the project? Who knows the guys? This will largely depend on the success of the project.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
Merited by snos-boss (1)

and what amount is allocated for the promotion of the project? Who knows the guys? This will largely depend on the success of the project.
Please see the white paper there all should be written. I'm more interested in paying for tokens by bank transfer.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

Please see the white paper there all should be written. I'm more interested in paying for tokens by bank transfer.

I think that for those who want to buy tokens and have dollars, there will be no problem buying the crypto currency and then paying tokens
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

I studied all the information on the site and I really liked the project. I think after launching the interface many users will want to use the platform as it will give many advantages to traders.
snos-boss

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

I studied all the information on the site and I really liked the project. I think after launching the interface many users will want to use the platform as it will give many advantages to traders.

Yes, I have already tested the demo version of the project and I find it all just great for myself. Especially the project will be integrated with many exchanges
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

Yes, I have already tested the demo version of the project and I find it all just great for myself. Especially the project will be integrated with many exchanges

Yes, it's a big plus and I really liked that you can sell your work and get for it tokens. It's just a wonderful community that will appreciate it.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

Yes, it's a big plus and I really liked that you can sell your work and get for it tokens. It's just a wonderful community that will appreciate it.

It will be beneficial both for beginners and already experienced users all can get their benefits from this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: