Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] TYDO - Multifunctional Cryptocurrency Trading Platform  (Read 1499 times)
Iannumone

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

An ambitious project! How are you going to attract the first visitors and how much do you give to the marketing company?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

I read a lot about the project I think if everything will be realized as the developers promise, then the project will necessarily become successful. I wanted to know whether there will be any discounts for large investors?
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

I think it is a good idea in the direction of bringing more democracy to the people
Anton_TYDO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

I read a lot about the project I think if everything will be realized as the developers promise, then the project will necessarily become successful. I wanted to know whether there will be any discounts for large investors?
Yes, if you wish to invest 100 ETH or more during the pre-sale period, special conditions may apply. If you want more information, please write us an e-mail: info@tydo.io

Anton_TYDO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

Hi, will the airdrop be held? It can appeal to the community and attract more investors. I will wait for the start of the bounty program.

Yes, an interesting project and a bounty program should be interesting. I want to become part of the community and get my tokens!

Bounty program is already developed and will be launched soon. We will, be happy if you join of course!

Anton_TYDO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

Why you do not accept other crypto currency for payment this would be very convenient for many users. Good luck to the developers with the project.
For the pre-sale we will accept ETH only. For the main sale other cryptocurrencies are likely to be added.

Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

Hello, an excellent project that will be in demand by people. Tell me please what market are you planning to integrate in the near future?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

I think it is a good idea in the direction of bringing more democracy to the people

rather, it will bring advanced functionality to traders, the opportunity to learn newcomers and the opportunity to earn experienced traders. It's cool nothing like this I have not seen before.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

Will there be any premium features on the platform that you need to buy separately? But at the same time it will give the trader additional benefits. I think it would be cool.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

All unsold tokens will be burned? Or they will go for some other purpose? For example, on the company for marketing and project development?
angrygerl

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:22:48 AM

An interesting project that gives additional advantages to traders. Yes, and the market place is a very good idea. Please tell us how the company will make money? Will it be a subscription fee for use or not?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

I studied the white paper and I must say that the project really has a wide functionality and will be able to take its place in the market. And thanks to the advantage there, the audience of the project should be wide around the world.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

I studied the white paper and I must say that the project really has a wide functionality and will be able to take its place in the market. And thanks to the advantage there, the audience of the project should be wide around the world.

This is an excellent project as more and more people are interested in trading and crypto-currencies. So the number of users will constantly grow, which means that the demand for tokens. I hope the tokens will grow in price by the end of the year
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Tell me that you can sell in the market or buy? I would like to see a list of products and services that users will be able to get after the launch of the platform?
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

Interesting project. I will follow the activity of developers and study the details of the project. While I want to start with a bounty program I think it's a good chance to get the company tokens for free.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

Interesting project. I will follow the activity of developers and study the details of the project. While I want to start with a bounty program I think it's a good chance to get the company tokens for free.

Yes the bounty program will be launched soon and it's cool! I think this project is just right now in the market, since only professionals have such a function. TYDO will be able to provide such functions to each trader.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

When will the token be listed on the stock exchanges of the top 20? Do you have any preliminary agreements with the exchanges on cooperation?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

Yes the bounty program will be launched soon and it's cool! I think this project is just right now in the market, since only professionals have such a function. TYDO will be able to provide such functions to each trader.

Well said. I think this is the main concept. So the number of users will be simply huge, which in turn is very good for investors who want to earn money
Truthfinder76

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

How long does it take to start the project? I would like to understand when tokens will start to grow in price? I think this is an excellent concept that will allow traders to develop strategies and automate their actions.
Vasyafet

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

An interesting project and it's nice that the demo version is already working so you can better understand where you are investing money. I think with such a team and such partners you will succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: