Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign to join right now  (Read 1325 times)
Commander90

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

For the last 2 months, I've been finding great projects with over $ 10 million in fees. I used to have that earn normally does not work, and here are the bounty. See my signature

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:48:23 AM

When the difficult market conditions make a lot of projects fail, this certainly has a big impact on the bounty so we find it difficult to get big profits from the bounty, once people can get thousands of dollars a month from the bounty, but now if you get $ 100 a month then it's good.
Just like the investors and the traders, they are not making good money during the bear market.
We have to understand that reality, so if we receive our bounty, we will not waste it by selling at a very low price, instead, we will hold it and wait
for the right time to come to maximize our income.

greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

The best company now will be the one that has already collected some money on the presale and now just attracts new customers through advertising in the form of bounty. At least there's a chance of payouts.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:05:21 AM

Module is a quality project -- it's the one I'm doing. Soft cap hit and interesting project out of Japan.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

If you follow anyone's idea and not get paid in the end what will you do? Will you bounce back on him/her?please try to do your own findings and always remember that 'no risk no reward' .there are still good ones out there
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

To pick the best bounty campaign right now I think you can participate on the managers that are legit to pay like Ceylon, Deep, and more. There is a lot of projects on the bounties section, then you can check their projects to avoid to be scammed like their road map, white paper's website and more.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

I think dominium is the best since im using dominium's signature, but this is best for me, our criteria is different maybe a bounty good for me is not good for you
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

There are many good bounties that are going on right now. You just have to check it on the bounty thread. You can try Gemera token bounty, or the bounties handled by Amazix, Sylon , Wapinter or Blockeye.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

There aren't too much bounties at the moment, but that one I participate seems potential.
The main thing I appreciate in all bounties is soft cap achievement
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

Well if you want to ask me if what is best bounty campaign for me then I could certainly tell you that the best bounty campaign that you must also join is the signature campaign which really pays a large amount of tokens every time when you completed all the task assigned to you until the end of the ICO.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

There are many good  campaign , you needed just choose right campaign. experience is useful for choosing bounty.  I think, before participate any bounty, you should check the bounty manager activity and there ico.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

Theres a lot of good bounties, like w12. I suggest to check the bounty manager like, parodium, sylon, yahoo, amazix team. This is good specialy when they handle the bounty.
Also i suggest this platform
https://app.bountyportals.com/Browse
https://bounty0x.io
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

There are many good bounties that are going on right now. You just have to check it on the bounty thread. You can try Gemera token bounty, or the bounties handled by Amazix, Sylon , Wapinter or Blockeye.

Don't just rely with other person because everything is just a forecast of them, you must try to research with your own which is a legit in order not to regrets by the end. Bounty campaign is having a good rewards so let just continue to plan first before joining for the security.

A persons insight is very different from the reality of bounty because bounties sometimes is the best for a person but in the end it is up to the team if they will pay you or not so for me just join a bounty dont ask for advice for the other person.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

Hello! Can you please tell me the bounty company in which take newbies? Or there are none? Earlier heard in OAX was taken.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

Up until recently i would recommend amazix bounties as one of the best, but that is not the case anymore. MOBU bounty has left me disappointed, after everything was altered at the end of the bounty. Ether payouts were promised, and were not given at the end. MOBU is putting the blame for the poor results on the bounty hunters, and it is the same as blaming billboard on which you put your commercial for the poor placement of your product on the market. In reality you are to blame for poor analysis of the market you are in.
Umuoji

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

There are lots of good bounty campaigns to join like Amazix ,bounty0x and bountyhive. Just go through the different bounties they have and select the one that best suite you
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

Everything is simple: pay attention to the signatures of users who answer you and just participate in discussions on the forum. All of them, including myself, are involved in various bounty campaigns. Learn more about these bounty, what is their value. As a last resort, write to the participants and ask them why they chose this particular campaign. They have some expectations from the project and everyone wants to make money.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

I think all the options you have to consider, since all that is ready to offer the people here, this is essentially advertising their signatures and we are uncertain will be whether the project is ultimately fraud.
Scompe_BTC

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

For the last 2 months, I've been finding great projects with over $ 10 million in fees. I used to have that earn normally does not work, and here are the bounty. See my signature
That is very true, in fact people now even reluctant to invest their money even in a good ICO, in fact the market also have great impact even on these project. Therefore I think that it is the main reason which is even causing new projects to fail.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

Don't just rely with other person because everything is just a forecast of them, you must try to research with your own which is a legit in order not to regrets by the end. Bounty campaign is having a good rewards so let just continue to plan first before joining for the security.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: