Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about meditation?  (Read 977 times)
Mmaklay4 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

Have you ever had an enlightenment? This is a very strong sense of motivation, which has long been gone. I will be glad to listen to your experience of concentration on one thought. Tell us the process of concentration. Does it help you in life?
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

Have you ever had an enlightenment? This is a very strong sense of motivation, which has long been gone. I will be glad to listen to your experience of concentration on one thought. Tell us the process of concentration. Does it help you in life?

The issue with it was that I didn't realize what would happen. I was reading a book about meditaion, I was watching some private meditation class and stuff about it yet it generally felt that my mediation resemble waves hitting a bluff.
haggaik

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

The practice of thinking deeply in silence, especially for Religious reasons or in order to make your mind calm. The Yogas meditate but it's Kal/Satanic that assumes great intellectual knowledge, long and unnecessary periods of mediation. All these take place in the mental plan.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

I have experienced several times of enlightenment, by doing meditation, the one thing that is certain is the calm of the soul, the mind becomes more relaxed and not easily carried away emotion, in meditating I experience things that are unexpected, really like this soul is guided into a things are amazing,not easy to do but we can to learn to try to do
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:17:49 AM

We need meditation so our body will be relaxed, our mind and soul to have inner peace. It takes away all the stress and fatigue for a week of work.

Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

feeling blessed always and feeling fresh for my soul based on my own experience that is the essence of meditation,aside from that ,if you have personal communication with god it easy to step forward to resolve  from our problem even if has too difficult condition
 and trial you can face in your everyday life,, Cheesy
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

Meditation has many health aspects to it. You've always feel a sense of peace, calm and energized. Also,connected with your self and body which helps you to respond people and situations throughout the day.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

The essence of meditation is to clean our soul and ask to forgiveness our sins from almighty god along with us from the right direction in our life according to his planed and will, aside from that, to walk him upon from straight path in the road,and seek you at personal guardians in your life,so that meditation god will help you to find ways and purpose when you are living in the earth,
uberua

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

Meditation is a wonderful thing that helps to clear thoughts.
For beginners, I advise firstly to try not to think about anything and concentrate on breathing...
As for me, I practice it from time to time. Meditation helps me when I don' know what to do in complicated situations. An interesting fact - the solution to the problem comes to mind itself. It's fantastic.
ymirymir

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

Meditation would give us the feeling of peace that would be helpful for us to have a peace of mind and relaxation which we all be needing to think about things well. It is a great way to clear our thoughts and minds and leave all the negative vibrations around us.
eyahia_fahmid

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Meditation is a means to pacify the mind. Be free from anxiety through meditation. Meditation is particularly beneficial for being away from stress. Morning and afternoon meditation both body and mind are good.
Simon Eaton

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

I don't think it can cure cancer and all that. I do think it can have massive benefits for people in terms of lowering stress levels which I suppose is directly linked to disease so I don't know, maybe it does actually help heal disease
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

Meditation is an effective way of relieving stress by focusing on something that will enhance or restore our inner peace. It important that we meditate regularly so as to develop our inner self and to maintain our good mind, body and soul. It can be spiritual meditation wherein we focus on our relationship with God and others types more common particularly in Asian countries.
squog

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

If you think that meditation works on you then it's all fine and good. If you actually do proper mediation and achieve the said benefits then great. I myself haven't tried this but i do believe that a person could do great things with great amounts of concentration. People talk about being in the zone when they are hyper focused on something and actually achieved great stuff. People in emergency states have a great deat of strength they don't even know they can.

yametekudasai

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

There are different kinds of meditation. There is a physical type of meditation where you relax your mind and body and just focus on your senses while doing breathing exercises. I've had the opportunity to do that and it was very relaxing and all my tension went away. But there is also a spiritual type of meditation. I believe there are many religions that do spiritual meditation with their god.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

I actually feel that meditation helps me think clearly. Nowadays, it is quite difficult to find peace, that's why people tend to go travelling or finding their special places out of town just to get peace. It is a good idea, but it costs money. So, one of the most effective ways is to meditate, and it costs nothing.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Meditation is an ancient tradition that has been scientifically studied and shown to have a big positive impact on our minds and bodies.
Being doing this you will truly have a skill for a happier life.
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

Meditation often benefits many individuals who exercise regularly and daily. There are many reasons for people wanting to calm down, such as wanting to extinguish the disturbance in their mind, understanding themselves, finding peace for the soul and feeling the surrounding life, depth, or consolidation of beliefs. Whatever the reason you want to meditate, remember to start out and motivate yourself to enjoy this subject never easy.
gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

I could not imagine my life without it, and it is a very normal life I lead. but honestly, just keeping in a state of relative contentment is very hard nowadays (so much happening so quickly, so many options offered which one will never take...) and meditation helps me center myself, and breathe like my body has been programmed to for millenia. It is very helpful, and I can only recommend getting through the dofficult early stages, and making it a natural, joyful part of your day to day life - no hocus pocus, no easy solutions. Just breathe and live.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Meditation is a way of thinking which is you feel relaxed, peace of mind and lessen your anxiety. Doing meditation improves your concentration on the things you do.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: