Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BİNANCE HACK? I GUESS  (Read 676 times)
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

So, after all, there are some trading bots that has been compromised and everything is OK right now? I`ve seen the tweets from Binance and also some tweets from people saying their tokens are gone and frankly I don`t know what to think anymore. I logged in and the Binance`s website seems fine, but currently I don`t have any tokens there so I can`t withdraw just to verify if this is possible...
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

I know how this will change the mindset of the people who are using binance,if i were you guys i will secure my investments and put it in the safer place,there are securit breach that is why the hacker got those APIs and use it to auto sell their altcoins for BTC,then forcefully buy VIACOIN this shouldnt be happening because if those security ITs found some irregularities they can stop the hacker.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

I wont be using binance from now on,waiting for the widrawals to open again so that i can pull out all of my funds from binance,i guess i will go back to bittrex just to be safe,it has more secured features than binance so you guys need to double your effort to protect your investments and never put all of your coins in exchanges.

Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

One more reason for me to buy a ledger nano soon. Wanted to buy one already on christmas, but it was quite sold out quickly. Now that they are available again, storing the coins on the hardware wallet is the safest way.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

Binance CEO has already cleared this issue. Changpeng Zhao assured all the accounts are safe and are not compromised. The issue with the unusual trading activity of buying the viacoin is already under investigtion nd may be because of stolen API keys. Read more on this https://www.coindesk.com/funds-safe-binance-denies-crypto-hack-rumors/

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

I guess so,i have checked their twitter account the widrawals has been temporary disabled so the hacker cannot cashout the hacked funds,that surely a smart person because he have found some technical holes in the security of binance,this should be a good lesson to us all not to put all of our money into exchange because they are the primarily target of these hackers.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

This is unacceptable,the security of binance was suspectedly the most secure compare to any exchanges but the hacker did it ,stealing APIs surely isny an easy job vulnerabilities like this is unacceptable because they could steal all of the funds of these people i hope that binance team knows what they are doing and those people who lose money should get back their money.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

anybody know anything about binance issue atm ?

According to media reports, Binance was exposed by the API key to hackers and caused some unauthorized accounts to automatically sell all of their cryptos at every rate in Binance. This severely affected the exchange rate of the entire cryptocurrencies market. Currently, the altcoins rate has dropped more than 10% compared to yesterday.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

I guess so that is why they have disabled that widrawals for hours,they shouldnt be having issues like this because APIs are too important and if they cannot protect their exchange APIs all of the users can lose everything in just one wrong move,the hacker is indeed a good one because it is the first time that binance were compromised.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

Yeah they are hacked,someone has able to stole the API of some users who were forced to sell their altcoins for bitcoins,then the funds were used to pump VIACOIn,surely he is a good hacker  because he found the vulnerabilities with binance exchanges which has the most secured feature compare to those major exchange,their reputation was destroyed.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

I have heard this news few hours ago and i am really shocked but luckily i didnt lose anything from the attack,binance has already disabled all of the widrawals in exchange so that the hacker wont get the stolen money from the compromised accounts using the API keys, from now on i wont be using binance anymore because it can happen in the future.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

Do not worry guys everything is find binance has already disabled the widrawals,so that the hacker cannot get the money he have stolen from the users who got compromised,never use any bots so that your accounts will be safe from these types of the hacks everything is getting fixed aleady and we should calm down.

Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

I Quote "All funds are safe. There were irregularities in trading activity, automatic alarms triggered.  Some accounts may have been compromised by phishing from before.  We are still investigating.  All funds are safe."

This one of the tweets of Binance  I really hope that all funds are safe
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

Some of the accounts was compromised but everything will be okay because binance has already disabled widrawals from the exchanges,they have announced that they will revert all of those suspicious trades that has been done from time that this hack was happened.Hopefully binance will be able to send back the funds that were used to buy the VIA coin.This is why i dont really want to put all of the funds in an exchange because exchanges are more prone to these hackers.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Austin Alexis

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

Apparently there is some smoke to the fire.
guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

A huge heist happened today it seems.

Seems a lot of people’s accounts with active API keys were compromised per the telegram channel which grew exponentially in the past 24 hours.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

As far as I know no issues with Binance currently.
I logged in successfully just now.
What issues you have?

anybody know anything about binance issue atm ?

same for me. but all alts get dumped

The altcoin get dumped is not because the binance get hack and maybe because the other reason.
This correction is not hard so i think this is normal and dont panic to sell your altcoin because it will go back soon to normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: