Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BİNANCE HACK? I GUESS  (Read 676 times)
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

Hope you're kidding. It is interesting that you haven't thought to attend those events
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

Binance have recently confirmed that they were not hacked, there was simply a mistake causing certain transactions to occur. These have now been reversed by the Binance team, your accounts are safe.

Check the following thread for more updates;

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/82pf9i/warning_issues_on_binance/

Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

Affected only those who used API keys, for example accounts who used bots for day traiding. Binance is working but you cant withdraw for now

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:09:29 PM

Binance have recently confirmed that they were not hacked, there was simply a mistake causing certain transactions to occur. These have now been reversed by the Binance team, your accounts are safe.

Check the following thread for more updates;

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/82pf9i/warning_issues_on_binance/
Well that is expected response from a repuatble exchange like binanace,they wont admit that they were hacked they are blaming the bots has been compromised which will be prevented when they didnt allow this bots to trade in their exchanges,in all angles it is still their fault they should secure all the accounts from these attackers.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

What a shame,thousans of accounts where compromised this shouldnt be blame to those bots because if these hackers didnt see some holes from binance's system there wont some events like this,i am securing my holdings from binance and moving back to bittrex because i dont really impressed to what i have experienced to binance.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

Their reputation has been compromised,they dont have any issues from the past surely most the users will pull out their funds after this event,though they have prevented the hackers from widrawals their security is so doubtful right now we should secure our holdings from now so that if something like this happened we wont lose anything that we have.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

If this cryptocurrency exchanges hacking continues in this way, we are increasingly witnessing a major financial collapse for all of cryptocurrency.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

I just log out of my binance account and every of my coin and fund were accounted for! No single satochi was lost! Bad news is been used ti target bitcoin nto dumping! Don't buy into this stratergy folks!
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

anybody know anything about binance issue atm ?
As far as I know in the binance, everything is fine, the problems were only those who traded through the api
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

They are trying to fix the trades that was made by the hackers,that is why they have hold the widrawals from the exchanges,check their twitter account so you would know when will they open it again,the APIs are stolen from the users who are using these bots for the trades.They shouldnt allowed this to happen because their reputation would have a record.

cryptospear

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:30:01 PM

This really means that there no perfect system especially from those hackers who wants to steal millions of dollars,we shoudnt be putting all of our money into these exchanges so that we can prevent losing big amounts of money when some hacking incident happened.Lets hope that binance will fix and reverse the trades which that hacker did so we can get our money back.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:31 PM

This type of hack incident could trigger most of the investors to pull out their money in our market,causing the market to bleed and ended up losing a lot of money from the bloodbaths,we shouldnt be putting all of our investments in these exchanges so we wont lose anything if ever something wrong happened,be careful guys.

integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

I dont know how it happened. But we saw that even using APIs are very dangerous. So binance will take precaution about this issue and they also announced they will give BNB for their fault. Once we saw that using exhanges is risky. Binance is the most popular exchange and they dumped BTC once again. It is not hacked but users are affected.

Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

Were all afected traders only with API and bots? Or are there people who were affected without? After this case, people will more thinking about using bots on trading, fortunately it seems that market is stable now...
nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

I pitty those security ITs of binance,they should have done their job because if they didnt the hacker would be detected easily and the damages wont be this big,most of the users of binance will surely get back to their previous exchanges which is more secured.When the widrawals are active i will pull out all of my money from binance and put it back to bittrex.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

Honestly what do people expect when using bots provided by others unless they've gone through the source code rigorously. The lure for some coder to make millions or be ethical, sadly the ethical part is likely to lose 99% of the time unless they're already minted.

CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

Everyone is just throwing shit into the fan and seeing what sticks to the wall, typical crypto community. I trust binance to take care of the problem and reimburse everyone that was affected. Get a hardware wallet, only leave crypto on exchanges that you are actively trading then get it into your ledger....then it doesn't matter what happens on the exchanges. 2018 the year of DEX's

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
cryptotitan

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

Yeah it was hacked,the VIA coin was pumped by the hacker suspectedly the people who are using the trading bots are the ones who were affected by the hack,the API was compromised and then used their accounts to sell their altcoins and then forcely bought VIA coin,which is funny because the hacker could transfer the funds to his own wallet directly.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

Me too , My funds are safe but i heard everybody who were affected will be refunded .Thats nice from binance.Thats why they are still best in the business by far until decentralized exchanges comes
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

According to Binance, it was not hacked, the user account was hack using their api keys but  Binance statement on their social said they have fixed it back. So everything is normal now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: