Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BİNANCE HACK? I GUESS  (Read 676 times)
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

Just cause alts are getting dumped doesn't mean that Binance got hacked. Seriously stop with these FUDs. Binance is a good exchange and them getting hacked could be catastrophic for the crypto world. So next time only post such a thing if you are sure about it.
Looks good you should check it yourself,viacoin is pumping without fundamentals and all the altcoins are red? it was confirmed already so some reseach first before saying any baseless statemets.It is already confirmed check the reddit posts widrawals are disabled now,people should always be vigillant so wont be late with any news.

CoinBalance (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

Is this for real? I guess i should check but I am a bit scared to now  Shocked I dont think I have much in there anyway

no worries than lol
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

anybody know anything about binance issue atm ?

probably not. Binance is actually good . it is the number 1 volume of btc crypto trading . what problems do you encouter in binance ? may i know ?
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

Guys ,something serious has happened ? Bitcoin has gone down very strongly . But I think this news was released specifically because they want to drop BTC very low for purchase
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

Guys, consider something like this just happened:

Hacker hacks API keys.

Pump the shit out of VIACOIN (max was 10,000%).

Puts high sell orders before.

Knows this would crash the market and then dumps it on Bitmex, margin shorting.

HOLY FUCK. THIS GUY PROBABLY MADE ABOUT 500 MILLION IN an hour.

Tether up guys, we gonna take a hit now

IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

But Binance is not hacked . just hacked into the trading robot and stole all the API keys and made a purchase VIA by all means of people . But this is of course the historical picture , this pump was . I'm shocked
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

Craziness.  I had no idea this was going on and have been trading on binance all morning.  My funds are totally fine and normal.

I just figured it was a fluke pump and dump group that was doing via.

It seems that the most logical explanation is the faulty bot one.
Or the my own pump and dump one.
Or...
Wow who knows?

There's a lot that doesn't make sense here.  If someone really was able to hack all these accounts, why would they go about pumping via?
wouldnt they just steal and withdraw the hacked accounts coins right away?
Right after all this suspicious activity, binance blocked withdrawals so the mastermind thief has all of his profit stuck on binance.
And this is blockchain, binance is tracking the movement of the coins right now as we speak.
Unless you liquidate and dissapear right away, you've stolen, but you really haven't actually gotten any real cash.

Anyways, binance has been really upfront and professional about dealing with things so I am confident it will work out.
Crazy but its true,the must be a viacoin fanboy that is why he pumped it or the system has really glitches or the bots in binance has really fucked up,my altcoins were totally sold but i didnt do that,lets hope that this hack would be fixed morelikely its a glitch from the bots,how the fck that coin would be pumped in just few minutes? they alread disabled the widrawals now.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

I just learned from the news that the Binance stock market was hacked and I just learned it through social media. When I logged in to check my account immediately, it made me feel a little relieved that I did not take any action from my account. I hope this event will be an important lesson for all people not to use the stock market like a wallet. According to the information given in the meantime, VIA / BTC purchases were realized at very high prices. Especially in the last 24 hours, x1000 has already attracted attention.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

1 hypothetical according to some of my group in the API.

This API also some add to the software to manage that account.

But BOT is the general buy BOT trade auto also add API to the BOT then give it the right to trade without the right to withdraw, so when I saw the VIA fly too, bot it auto purchase ....

I guess that's it. But they hacked Hack so the FUD afraid to sell sml fortune to the storm ... who cut cut it tomorrow Binance it's published reasons then cut yourself kiu.
Those who use auto trade and do not use 2 fa to expose api are hacked to push up the sky!
Don't panic sell and hold!

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:38:00 PM
Merited by xsentus (25), AlehandroTheGreat (3)

What happened? All the channels spread rumors that the stock exchange Binance hacked. Nobody broke into the stock exchange!
Hacked the app or the bot which is a connected API exchange and traded. Then created the algorithm and purchased from all accounts VIA coin, after which the growth was mad thousands of percent!
Be careful with connecting the API to different bots and applications, and then for you can buy once again when something on the hay.
After that, Binance acted on the Protocol and closed the conclusions to try to understand everything. And this provoked the fall of bitcoin and in consequence of the altcoins.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

What happened? All the channels spread rumors that the stock exchange Binance hacked. Nobody broke into the stock exchange!
Hacked the app or the bot which is a connected API exchange and traded. Then created the algorithm and purchased from all accounts VIA coin, after which the growth was mad thousands of percent!
Be careful with connecting the API to different bots and applications, and then for you can buy once again when something on the hay.
After that, Binance acted on the Protocol and closed the conclusions to try to understand everything. And this provoked the fall of bitcoin and in consequence of the altcoins.

I'm fairly sure you're right up until the reasoning for the fall in bitcoin price. I'm fairly sure that the bitcoin the guy earned from selling VIA at a huge price was then dumped on to the market for fiat. Throw in a big wave of panic at the same time and that's where the fall comes from. Fortunately unless things are revealed to be worse it should be over by now.. Binance are going to have some explaining to do.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

Guys, consider something like this just happened:

Hacker hacks API keys.

Pump the shit out of VIACOIN (max was 10,000%).

Puts high sell orders before.

Knows this would crash the market and then dumps it on Bitmex, margin shorting.

HOLY FUCK. THIS GUY PROBABLY MADE ABOUT 500 MILLION IN an hour.

Tether up guys, we gonna take a hit now
Probably he is in the other side of the earth celebrating in his lambo car right now,lol lucky monkey he did an easy money with that hack,API keys might be the reason why those people has sold all of their altcoins for the VIACOIN,the person who did that has millions of dollars in his pocket.I believed binance cannot recover those sold altcoins because the hacker probably got the funds in his ledger .

Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

I just logged in and checked my tokens.
The website works fine as usual.
May be you have problems with access to the network?  Huh

I think that I notice posts on here of people having issues on that site. Maybe they are planning a runaway?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Just checked my binance account and everything is fine Smiley I can see what you guys are saying that viacoin got pumped to hell and back and that this bot hack could be real... but then again... why do you use bot and give your api to 3rd party source ??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinmarketshortcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Binance hack is the worst case scenario for Crypto!
Massive bloodbath happening right now ...
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

Nope, not hacked.
Binance CEO have been actively updating on Twitter.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

I just logged in and checked my tokens.
The website works fine as usual.
May be you have problems with access to the network?  Huh

According to Binance CEO, due to an issue during maintenance, traders in one country using their server there encountered a bug that sold their altcoins for BTC. Binance is fixing this for those affected now.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

I guess it was not hacked because customers token have been sold in the market but not transferred into another account. May be it is a technical issue with their system.

CoinBalance (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

probably not. Binance is actually good . it is the number 1 volume of btc crypto trading . what problems do you encouter in binance ? may i know ?

ı have no problem pls read, rest of the post
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

There is information about binance has been hacked and there are some people login account is successful but can not make transactions. As a result, bitcoin and altcoin are discounted at 5-10%.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: